sweetbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The last episode I saw Reet discovered that Kuldeep was the one that conspired to have the factory burnt down. Do you think she will be able to disclose this truth or will it remain as a secret for a while?
Does she have the courage to go against her elder brother?
Any thoughts are welcome

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
stay a secret for a while developing slowly.
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alujna-21

stay a secret for a while developing slowly.

😭😭I agree it will stay a secret for sometime because reet will not want the family to breakup and her father is not well....by the way where are his burn marks..he looks totally fine to me...must be the healing at home..😆😆😆

after sometime hopefully this year and not next year..😆😆 the truth will come out.
it might come out with the thakhur finding it owith it and ut in a converstation or maybe over hear a conversation or reet blurts the truth....please reet get on just tell daddy...😆😆😆
telenovelle thumbnail
so now the truth about the fire has come out but everyone is making it look like reet is lying and going mad accusing her big brother. kuwar keeps on talking and talking to her so does jasoda and her mother, in today's show. why why why could reet not chime back with a witty response. i get so annoyed when she lets others put her down. she is trying to be a "good indian girll" who does everything her family wants her too do. she so easily swayed by others because she has no brains up stairs in her head....she needs to drop the "cute and nice indian girl act" and just get on telling the truth to her father. forget about keeping the family together...what togetherness is there if they are all lying and cheating especially jasoda, kuwar, and rajeev ...another big chicken who listens to the big brother......kuwar is excercising his power as the older brother who can say anything to the younger ones because they have to respect him.....ugh.. the elders are not always right.....thoughts on this who situation... 😕Edited by telenovelle - 13 years ago
sweetbibi thumbnail
I know it is getting frustrating to see Reet being so naive it really gets on my nerves. I think she should tell her other sis in law Aishwarya because she looks intelligent and she is positive.Why are they just accusing the inspector Yagya?What would he gain by giving Reet false info? Reet needs to put on her thinking caps
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetbibi

I know it is getting frustrating to see Reet being so naive it really gets on my nerves. I think she should tell her other sis in law Aishwarya because she looks intelligent and she is positive.Why are they just accusing the inspector Yagya?What would he gain by giving Reet false info? Reet needs to put on her thinking caps

well again she did nothing today but look stunned and lost. her face has been this way for a few days now. getting tired of it..are you? i don't think reet is capable of thinking now she is going to ask the inspectator what she should do..otherwise she is asking daddy....how hard is to figure...tell the truth...silly girl....she so annoying and flighty... 😭 😭
sweetbibi thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

well again she did nothing today but look stunned and lost. her face has been this way for a few days now. getting tired of it..are you? i don't think reet is capable of thinking now she is going to ask the inspectator what she should do..otherwise she is asking daddy....how hard is to figure...tell the truth...silly girl....she so annoying and flighty... 😭 😭

yes am getting tired of her expressions. 😡
Her character really needs some boasting up she is just too naive and is easily brainwashed by others  😭
telenovelle thumbnail
it sounds from today's show that reet did speak up because her father asked her to about the truth.
at least now she got it off her chest. it is good she told the truth..it is the right thing to do. she should not be like her bro kuwar.....as they say the truth will set you free....however in this case it sounds like reet is going to get into more trouble. 😭

why does kuwar hate his sister and father so much? is it because he is jealous or does not feel he is treated fairly? what...
sweetbibi thumbnail
yes I read the update thank god the truth is out am wondering about that precap whether it is a dream or reality