Posted: 13 years ago
karan just screws up everything.
Paro telling Kartik she'll never forgive him if anything happens to Karan?? 😡

Wasn't so long ago she was hell bent on killing him herself!!

Suman needs to be ***** slapped for being an aloof wife.

And Kaddu should be shot along with Paro.  She's about as fickle as the wind.

The killer shot the wrong person anyway.  Oye Mr Gunman, Rashmi Sharma is at Imagine HQ not at Sharma mansion!  Moron!
whats happening in the show these days?? i stopped watching it.. figured there is no end to the viewers misery unless.. ofcourse the viewer stops watching.. 😆
u and others who have stopped nicks are the sane ones. No one cares anymore. Everyones abandoned ship except a few crazies who still dare to hope 4 better episodes.
Originally posted by imagine-addict

hey guys. Dafa karo. Aasman pe baadal hain
RASHMI SHARMA pagal hai.

Pagal hone ke liye bhi dimag ki zaroorat padthi hai na. Uske paas dimag hi nahin hai to kya Karen!!!!

Abs I am not hoping for better episodes or karman scenes anymore as I very clealry know how this serial is going only focussing on karan. Rashmi can change the title to karan ka amar prem katha with suman and paro as his jodi and dealing with the subject of 2 wives coz suman is more interested in karan than karthik. before karan came she was interesred in karthik, now karan has come so for the sake of karman fans she is living with karthik thats all, I am seeing this serial purly for updating and nothing else. I really want this serial to end as soon as possible coz I will b releived of doing updates for this nonsense serial...LOL 
Originally posted by pkcmfan

A treat for all the members.😆😆😆

I love cakes and that too in red colour. YUMMY

Originally posted by kaabarz

Hey I finally peeped into the villa after a month,How r u guys?Hope everything is going on well. Hema congrats 4 b'coming the KOTW

Hey, Kavya, whats up? Atleast peep in man

after ages i saw pkcm. It was the ParKar mehndi where karan puts V on paro hands. Kartik in blue shirt smiling and asking suman if he shud help her with bangles and in white shervani. I swear i fell in love again.
im happy atleast they used kartik in strday's epi at least to cry apologise