Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

I know nikkammi!😑😑😑😑😑😑... u r always deviated by the MF.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......Hum intezaar karenge ... aapka MF WALK AND TALK khatam hone ka!πŸ˜‰

What can I say pocu!! i have been influenced or shall I say encouraged by certain defenders of our adorable couple and so am following in their footsteps!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Plus I didnt realise how much fun it coul be!!!!🀣
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

You have a beautiful heart, Nitzy.....and an equally brilliant mind.........which is why you paint SR, ArShi or just about anything in general in such amazing shades.😳

The human heart...really..........so many layers,so many emotions and so much depth.SR and ArShi are doing a damn good job in portraying and understanding the human heart.

And my GOD! Look at the amount of typos I have made!πŸ˜†

Not really, Siddzie.😊....I am just as faulty as anyone and i do miss being all that good at times. But thank you. That was encouraging. 😳....God bless you. May peace be with you always.
Limo thumbnail
Pocu, really very fabulous Sr and arshi episode. The two tracks have a great impact factor. The analogy of yours about the two pair is very well replicated in your post. Iam curious as to how the two love stories will progress. One igniting an relation of love   between husband and wife. Other searching for what could be love haveing loved and lost or never loved at all. Love your writing and analysis as usual.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
@Zeenie. I know, i know and please keep sending me those PREM PATRAS. They make my day , babe!🀣
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limo

Pocu, really very fabulous Sr and arshi episode. The two tracks have a great impact factor. The analogy of yours about the two pair is very well replicated in your post. Iam curious as to how the two love stories will progress. One igniting an relation of love   between husband and wife. Other searching for what could be love haveing loved and lost or never loved at all. Love your writing and analysis as usual.

Thank you, Limmzie.😳😳😳😳😳.... i guess we are loving this - a marriage with love blossoming and an angsty relationship waiting for love to blossom. πŸ˜‰
wilddevil2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post
U bring out d emotions of both d couples so beautifully that one falls in love with them again.
After marriage romance of SR has been portrayed aesthetically by d CV's.
ArSh r one of their kind. There is a strange kind of understanding btw them and at d same time they r ready 2 bite each others head off.
Armaan ne dabbe paon shilpa ke dil mein entry kar liya h but sadly he is going 2 break it.

P.S. In one of ur earlier posts u had mentioned abt a title track of a serial of zee tv, can u pls tell me d name of d serial I m just curious 2 know.
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
poco amazing post,,,,,,espesially da Arshi analysis......ohhhhh AMAZING...... πŸ‘
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome, awesome post Pocu !! πŸ€—

Riddhima was totally, totally Siddhantified today (nikammi, she needs to stop maaroing line on my Sid πŸ˜†). It showed in her every expression, every reaction. The way she literally ran off from there to catch a breath, that just said it all.All her barriers are tumbling down, and its as if she's scared of her own reactions. And the way Sid was smiling at her........that was so tender, so sweet.

And Shilpa's falling harder for Armaan with every passing day. Her reactions are beautiful to watch, that first flush of love. I hope everything goes well with her *fingers crossed* but it doesn't look like it.

As usual, amaaaaaaazing post Pocu !! πŸ€—

-Aditi

funkybratz thumbnail
"yes , am going to hurt you , and we are not going to be easy on each-other but at the end of the day , am going to stand by you. Don't be scared."

best line pocco i just love your one liner...and the thread as alway rocks, the way today armaan and shilpa talked through eye actually conveyed that at the end of each day armaan would understand his to-be-love
shamil thumbnail
poczyyy, brilliant post as alwaysπŸ€—