9th Aug: SR & ArShi :Siddhanthified & Armaanified

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Siddhanth & Riddhima

When you look at SR , besides their subtle , yet intense and beautiful bond , there is one thing that has always stood out - LONGING. Longing for acceptance, longing for approval, longing for understanding , longing for togetherness and now having crossed all those oceans , when they are with each-other , there is a longing and subtle tease to be unified - it's like they go to the cliffhanger , they reach on that verge and then, the bleating lamb inside just recoils in shyness and uncertainty. Shyness because it's a big step, irrespective of the fact that they are married, uncertain because Riddz wants the reality to sink in that Sid next to her , his physicality and his presence in her life is for real .... Sid is standing at the top of the staircase, waiting for her to surrender to him not like a shy bride with gallons of anxiety and nervousness like she was on the birthday night😳.....but a woman , a wife passionately in love with her  husband. πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
So, taking from there, Sid , the ever loving husband who has basically spoiled his wife rotten carried her into the house - and ya, they both do look like  fairytale - with Sid , the knight in shining armour and Riddz his lady precious. The love shows , the tenderness shows as they both look at each-other as though blinking would spoil the beauty of the moment - and then , he puts his wife on the couch , carefully but!..... Jahaan Sid  ho , wahaan twist na ho , aisa kaise possible hai? Like it happens with many of us , a wrong bending posture gives a jerk in his back and intense Sid becomes cuteified immediately. πŸ˜†..... SCREAM! I cannot move Riddhima!  Riddz forgets her tired feet and tells Sid to stay still , she will just get him a balm.... good , good, good! Freakin' nakchadi makes Sid work so much , now , it's her turn for some patidev-sewa.πŸ˜‰...

Sid , groaning in pain like a baby , lies face down on the couch and cribs that he was supposed to take care of his wifey and see what happened? Role reversal. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰....A concerned Riddz and a cribbing Sid suddenly become conscious , when Riddz realizes that she has to actually lift Sid's shirt and rub the balm on his back!πŸ˜‰......ALARM BELLS....Yes, she is a doctor , she has dealt with a bare-bodied Sid before as well but now , things are different. Not just the fact that she is his wife but even bigger is the fact that she is attracted towards him and in love with him. Her hands stop and her eyes lower at the thought ... but she has to do it. As soon as she puts her hand on his back , Sid forgets the pain and his hands move as though reacting unconsciously to her touch. This is what you call chemistry between two fatally mutually attracted people who play coy and shy all the time. πŸ˜‰.....Riddhima , increasingly aware of the physical contact with Sid at that moment does look what a shy and hesitant girl is supposed to look like. Sid realizes what is going on in her mind and a small smile comes over his face as she makes him sit and hastily tells him to take rest and runs off with a pounding heart. Sid's eyes follow her as she goes to a pillar and stands there , not facing Sid. And you watch a wife take a stock of her heartbeats , confused and amazed at the effect that her husband just had on her......LONGING.

Siddhanthified Riddhima. 😳

Shy attracted wives.... sigh! We don't blame you, Riddhima Modi..... All cuteness aside, Siddhanth Modi is QUITE A TEASE. πŸ˜‰

Armaan & Shilpa

Shilpa , draped in a shroud of honour given to her by Armaan, stood looking at him as he waited for her to sit on his bike. Touching the collar of the jacket as if asking herself whether she should trust Armaan enough to be  a part of his roller coaster ride , she finally took the plunge. Knowing how dangerous and unpredictable Armaan can be , she wanted to trust him. She hesitantly went and stood near the bike. Surprisingly, Armaan was calm and patient .... he did not snap at her , did not throw attitude but patiently waited for her to sit behind him....and as symbolic as it may sound , Shilpa was in a way deciding the future course of her life as she sat on the bike with hesitance and slow reluctance , wondered if she should touch him...hold him... or stay in the fleeting comfort of the jacket that he had just given her. Can i trust him? Why am i trusting him? But Armaan did not give her much time to think .... she had sat on his bike - she had stepped her fragile feet in his muddy life and now , there is no looking back. And that is exactly what Armaan conveyed to her as the bike took off.😳

Yes  the ride was fast , furious , bumpy and it reflected the emotional whirlpool that Armaan is going to drag Shilpa into...yes, she was scared but she was wary of touching Armaan and holding on to him for support. She is aware of the effect that he has on her , and his proximity to the extent of holding him , unsettled her. Armaan realized that Dhanno was going to fall off the bike any moment. He stopped - he was irritated but he did not scream at her - he practically ordered her to touch him and hold him lest she wants to fall off. And as the lovely Saajna rendition played in the background , a confused and shy Shilpa put her hands on Armaan. Keeping a hand on his shoulder and putting a clenched fist around his waist.... and then, was the moment.... Armaan held her hand , unclenched her fist and put her hand on him closer and tighter , covering it with his own hand.... conveying to her that yes , am going to hurt you , and we are not going to be easy on each-other but at the end of the day , am going to stand by you. Don't be scared. 😳
😳
And as Shilpa lies thinking about Armaan with his jacket for company in her beauty sleep , you are both touched and scared by her virgin feelings of love that are beginning to sprout and you wish that you could just cup her heart in your palms to save it from the pains that Armaan is going to unleash on her.

There is not much to say about the last scene at the hospital except that Armaan cannot get Shilpa's pristine and pious picture of being veiled in that white shroud out of his mind and secondly , ArShi's eyes talk already and you could see how- Armaan did exactly what Shilpa told him through her eyes until the files fell and SR showed up. Armaan is under Shilpa's spell and the peculiar brand of charm is getting to him while she is fighting something that is a lost battle - her sprouting feelings for Armaan.

No wonder Armaan couldn't go for the fight. His angel has arrived.😳

Armaanified Shilpa. 😳

P.S- Girlies , you can take the promo post to a 100 pages as the scene is still sometime away. πŸ˜‰

Love and luck always ,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Poco Fabulous post!

I loved it, Siddhantified and Armaanified!

OMG SR today were so cute, the emotions - esp when she had to lift his shirt and then how she ran away from there. I swear Sid is such a tease just respond to your wivies advances now, how much longer is it going to take πŸ˜†

As for the longing - word on everything you just said.

ArShi
What you said about the motor so true the unstable journey and then Shilpa's entry/ touch settles the journey - makes it smooth.
Aww they are still logger heads it will soon be to hide feelings. πŸ˜†

As for the Promo it is fabulous and I can't wait to see her dance!

Brilliant post!

Ivy9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nitzie!!!
I have a question for u...isn't Shilpa's last name malhotra? And wasn't Niki's name Nikita Malhotra??? u sure she's Ridz's sis and not Niki's?
RestlessWriter thumbnail

Hey πŸ€—

I have to say I loooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your analysis abt SR ❀️ (Sorry can't comment abt Arsh coz I don't watch their scenes that closely... Sorry..) With SR you always get it spot on.... Not a fleck of emotion passes by their faces that you don't catch and describe ever so beautifully... N without doubt, today's scene was awesome.... Shayad CVs ko Geet ke CVs se inspiration mila hai... N Sid's "thoda dikhao thoda chupao" idea worked today n how πŸ˜‰ I wonder how long this hide seek is going to go on πŸ˜› With the intense sparks flying left, right and centre whenever they are together.... I don't think they could hold on for too long.... N ya I have a piece of advice for Dr. SIddhant Modi :
Go Shirtless!!!! πŸ˜›

Then we'll see how Riddhima holds on to her fraying ropes of shyness and tries to control her heart gone bonkers πŸ˜‰
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Poco Fabulous post!

I loved it, Siddhantified and Armaanified!

OMG SR today were so cute, the emotions - esp when she had to lift his shirt and then how she ran away from there. I swear Sid is such a tease just respond to your wivies advances now, how much longer is it going to take πŸ˜†

As for the longing - word on everything you just said.

Yep, Nikkz. Sid is such a tease na. Tarsaaoing  Riddz like this!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... Subtle passion never looked so good. πŸ˜‰

ArShi
What you said about the motor so true the unstable journey and then Shilpa's entry/ touch settles the journey - makes it smooth.
Aww they are still logger heads it will soon be to hide feelings. πŸ˜†

As for the Promo it is fabulous and I can't wait to see her dance!

Brilliant post!

Armaan conveyed to Shilpa that how mehengi this journey is going to be. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.... but Shilpa is one powerpuff girl and will heal Armaan no matter how much he wants to be wounded.😳

-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hiii pocooo

i finally got free..n here i m commenting on yourpost..forst let me congratulate u fir writing a wonderful post...all i have to say to u is that u write so well...and now abt the topic
ARSHI
what can i say about them yaar..i m falling in love with them by each passing day more n more..today's scene actually had a meaning behind it as u wrote that though together they have to face a road which is bumpy,full of twists n turns but ultimately they are meant to be..u knw in sikhs it is said that wen people meet in gurudwara or some religious procession unknowingly and develop a liking it means things were meant to happen between them..and here same is the case with arshi where though armaan presently doesnt feel anything towards shilpa but since they HAD TO BUMP ON THEIR WAYS AND BE TOGETHER TILL END...hope u understand wat i m trying to write,...for arsh its simply like god himself present there to make them meet..though the journey of theirs is very tough still the end is something very beautiful😳😳😳😳..these two both tormented souls from within will get ultimate happiness with each other only😳😳😳

SR
OK hmm what can i say about them...just that today i felt as if they r still in process of discovering each other..the way sid looked at riddhima wen she ran away it was like he understood her unspoken feelings...today riddhima felt something differnt while applying balm on sid..she felt a woman ,she was shy n thats y she ranπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by nikki0809 - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ivy_Erutan

Nitzie!!!
I have a question for u...isn't Shilpa's last name malhotra? And wasn't Niki's name Nikita Malhotra??? u sure she's Ridz's sis and not Niki's?

Ivykins , all the indications are that Shilpa is Riddz' younger sister. Let's see why her surname is Malhotra.
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Poco love ur post....Siddhantified and Armaanfied...Fantastic...
and the SR scene.... 😍 😍 😍 such a sweet nd heavenly scene...shows SR progression...
ArShi...these 2 just realize their love for each other...I'm sure they will soon enuf...
loved how Shilpa was hesitant to touch Armaan nd also Ridzi was hesitant to touch Sid...but they both did...these 2 girls are crazy in love with their guys..just gotta admit it....
nd as for the promo....ufffffff..... 😍 😍 😍
HS.KaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing post Poco
Superb analysis....im just the loving ArSh effect......

-Huma
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet06

Hey πŸ€—

I have to say I loooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your analysis abt SR ❀️ (Sorry can't comment abt Arsh coz I don't watch their scenes that closely... Sorry..) With SR you always get it spot on.... Not a fleck of emotion passes by their faces that you don't catch and describe ever so beautifully... N without doubt, today's scene was awesome.... Shayad CVs ko Geet ke CVs se inspiration mila hai... N Sid's "thoda dikhao thoda chupao" idea worked today n how πŸ˜‰ I wonder how long this hide seek is going to go on πŸ˜› With the intense sparks flying left, right and centre whenever they are together.... I don't think they could hold on for too long.... N ya I have a piece of advice for Dr. SIddhant Modi :
Go Shirtless!!!! πŸ˜›

Then we'll see how Riddhima holds on to her fraying ropes of shyness and tries to control her heart gone bonkers πŸ˜‰

Thank you Neetzie.😳

i know. Sparks are flying everywhere as we can see. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..... Riddzie is so unsettled by Sid's physical proximity. Let's see how long this 'slow approach' works.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😳