Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
thanx for the update..daadisa is back hurray for tht...and anandi behaves stupid enugh like entering wid the wrong foot,she expects daadisa to pat her back??tho the inspection part was revolting...come on old lady,ab to sudhar jao...ab to tumhari carpet aa gayi,waiting for u to walk all over her..
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
didnt really like the inspection scene πŸ˜‰.... well, i agree thts what the dadisa we knew all through would do... n she did her role perfectly... but strange reactions from the family... wouldt say the acting skills were bad... but all of them were like witnessing something good and enjoying it... smiles flashed, and even anandi wasnt looking embaressed, i thought any girl'd feel so on having to stand such an "inspection'... awkward! but then no one even said "maasa, u dont have to do this" even by the looks on their faces... all seemed happy happy.
hmm.. donno... may be coz of my ignorance... but i dont really feel tht would be the natural reaction on such a scene... they aught to be embaressed... missed jagya there... wonder how he'd have reacted!
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

thanx for the update..daadisa is back hurray for tht...and anandi behaves stupid enugh like entering wid the wrong foot,she expects daadisa to pat her back??tho the inspection part was revolting...come on old lady,ab to sudhar jao...ab to tumhari carpet aa gayi,waiting for u to walk all over her..

😊 😊 😊 nice to know i am not the only one thinking its revolting.... i was typing in my reaction, and there, i see u've already posted tht😊 feels good to have company... hehehe
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dadisaa ne apne teevar dikhane shuru kaar diye

poor anandi has to go through everything again. dadisa cannot forget hw to trouble her beendnis

thanks for the update
joyo thumbnail
hey i am new here.....can someone tell me the forum link of written updates archive i didn't saw balika vadhus opening episodes august 2008- august 2009 and origns of gehna also idndnt knew