Bairi Piya: Story So Far

missbubbly04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys ...

here u go with story ...

i was busy , so sorry for posting it late, it still requires changes .i will edit it later.. (so tired now )

Am
oli is a 20 year old girl living wiht her parents and younger sis which are really poor and are living  in village which is under the control of thakur digvijay singh. whatever , whenever he wants , his chamchaas(crown of chamcha giri goes to thakur's most wafadar aadmi "dhani") provide him. be it land, cattles or daughters of villagers. amoli has a close friend kamodi , whose father took money from thakur digvijay , and agreed that if he doesn't returns the money within 7 days , the chamchaas can have his daughter kamodi . as expected , he couldn't return the money . so they took kamodi , they also took their land .

thakur digvijay singh(DV) has a complete devlish personality , he keeps all his work related to villagers etc out of his own haveli , he is living two separate lives , one at home being a very obedient son , nice husband and loving father (to his nephews and niece "chandana" , his bro died long ago) and other as thakur to villagers. dv's wife urmila is a very loving and nice lady and is complete opposite in character to dv and is married to him for 10 yrs now. in an incident amoli saves chandana's life , and there urmila and amoli meet for the first time , urmila is impressed by amoli due to her character and positive thinking despite of poverty. (during all this , kamodi was raped by dv , bcoz dv put two conditions infront of her , 1) forget ur father's land and starve to death 2) give me ur few hours and i will give u ur land . )

dv fixes marriage of chanda with a politicians son Dipesh. as a gift , gives a piece of land to dipesh and his father , this land is indeed of amoli and her family .dhani comes to their house and takes tukaram's signature forcefully. amoli  goes to haveli to meet urmilla but ends up meeting dv who falls for her (it was lust actually).he orders her to come to taykirrii ( this is the adda where all innocent girls are brought for ๐Ÿ˜ญ) . when amoli goes there , she says she will do anything if DV leaves their land . DV asks for one night while amoli couldn't even think about it , in her wildest thought . so she refuses and awakens the ultimate ghussa and zid of DV.as no one has ever refused infront of DV's demands,.(at takirri thakur previously raped kamodi too ๐Ÿ˜ญ) . DV's chamchaas destroy the home of amoli , snatch their land  , and by a chaal , they are forced to work at DV's taikriii. where DV again asks amoli for spending one night  , and says that , you have only one day to think , after that no one will be able to stop me , not even you amoli. then he goes to city for imp work , meanwhile his wife urmila comes at taikrii by accident and finds amoli , takes her to hawailee . here DV's mother handles everything and DV too , sets amoli and family free. but DV doesn't get over the jaadu of amoli. due to some work he goes to mandir . where he listens that amoli is getting married tomorrow. tomorrow is the day , his own niece is getting engaged. at the time of engagement , he goes to amoli's marriage , breaks it (by giving dhamkiyan to amoli's groom) and sits in mandap as groom and asks pandit to continue the mantars๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ but somehow DV brother convinces him not to marry and he goes to the engagement party. but he says that tomorrow , wedding will happen. next day , at the time of wedding , some NGOs with police come and stop the wedding. DV becomes again angry. now he destroys whole village and says if you ppl dont give me amoli , i will take your land , cattles , and will burn your houses. so amoli goes to him , but before meeting him, she meets his mother. which tells her to run away to other village. so amol alongwith family runs away. chamchaas chase them , but couldn't find them. they reach dolat pooor ( i don't exactly remember the name of that village) , there , they find the family of amol's first groom , who ran away bcoz of thakur's dhamkiyan. they say sorry to amoli's family and say that if they agree , their younger son will marry amoli. so in evening amoli's marriage is again taking place. DV and his chamchaas somehow got the news . so they begin to drive to that village . but when DV gets there, the marriage ceremony is completed and now amol is someone else wife.๐Ÿ˜Š (there was a huge drama sequence , u know , dv in anger putting gun on her groom , saying that he will kill his pati , blah blah , and then the typical patni dialogues.. mein apny pati k liye jaan day doon gi ..etc etc)

so in the end , DV leaves ,, ghussa kerta hua. but after that it was revealed that this whole drama was set by DV himself. like he knew that they are going to that village , (he listened his mom and amoli's conversation) , so he set the trap. pati of amoli is DV's wafadaaar nokar, who is very much seedha saadha . his name is radhey. end of climax is that, amoli jis say bhaag rai thi , us k he kareeb usay jana perha. bcoz radhay lives in DV's hawailee.. and he is that much baywakooof that he married amoli bcoz his malik ordered him to . amoli doesn't know about all this game of DV. so when radhey and amoli go to the hawaily, she is in complete shock... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

when amoli entered hawailee , she got to know about the whole chaal of DV.  after that , DV left no chance of scaring amoli, not even a single time , he was always there to touch her , to scare her ๐Ÿ˜ก. but one night amoli runs from home, dV becomes angry and hits radhey so badly  , then takes him along to find amoli. while amoli is leaving the village forever. radhey finds her , but before coming to her , he meets an accident , severely injured. DV tells amoli that he will take the responsibiltiy of radhey's ilaaj , if she agrees to spend one night with him๐Ÿ˜ก, and she accepts the shert๐Ÿคข. but it didn't happen , amoli is lucky enuff , she escapes and gets help everytime. she tries to sort out her relationship with pati. and ultimately her pati falls in love with her. DV becomes soooooooo angry , that he orders radhey to tell amoli that he himself is going to marry amoli soon . his wife urmila also came to know about DV deewaangi for amoli.DV tells amoli that if she doesn't come to mandip , he will kill radhey. so she comes but before wedding , radhey comes forward and claims his right on amoli, DV becomes so much mad and agressive that he kills radhey. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ, afterthat amoli runs away to meerut somehow( i didn't watch the episodes) , DV continues to find her . she reaches another family , where it is revealed that she is the real daughter of that rich family  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ, so she becomes the part of it. meanwhile DV reaches meerut and sees her. but couldn't locate where she is living right now.
 DV  tries to set another plan. this time a very best one๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰  , he creates his own fake twin ranvir๐Ÿ˜†,  he goes to meerut (as ranvir) and to the family where amoli is living right now , wins their heart , once and for all , amoli is at first very much shocked , but later on , ranvir ka jaadu chal gia so she just becomes his friend.( DV was having business terms already with that family, and ranvir comes as son of amoli mother's best friend , initially whole family even thought that he is DV, but they got satisfied . amoli told them the truth about DV and her  , and that she is widow etc etc. so they arrested DV ) at wedding of amoli's sister , some pictures of ranvir and amoli are seen in which they were very close. the bua of amoli's sis susral says that yeh shadi ni ho skti , bcoz lerki ki elder sis k kartooot bohat kharab hein , etc etc. and says that yeh shadi tbi ho gi jb ranvir , amoli say shadi keray ga ๐Ÿ˜ฒ thats how they got married.

after the marriage he brought her to his haveli and there she came to know that he is indeed dv.she ran again but then she returned but with a purpose that she will take revenge from him. she sent him to jail twice, at both times, dv was innocent ๐Ÿ˜† and she herself then brought him out of jail.(note that now he is a very changed and good man, when she ran again , after entering haveli , he didn't stop her , not even chased her), there was an event of somekind of vrat.where puneet added poison to amoli's water. dv thought she added this herself(he saw the poison bottle) bcoz she was saying earlier ,it is better to kill myself or you than breaking vrat from ur hand.and dv instead of her, drank the poisoned water , and was obviously close to death. when amoli came to know , for the first time she felt something for dv. after some epis amoli killed a woman during driving (her driving was a major blooper in serial), that woman was wife of another thakur balwant singh, rival of dv.but dv saw amoli doing accident and covered everything(amoli doesn't know she killed a woman๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†) , he buried the woman in bushes๐Ÿ˜†, at the sametime , while dv was busy doing this, puneet raped dhanni 's daughter(kajiri) and forced her to put ilzaam on dv, she did it๐Ÿคข, then there was maha panchayat , in which amoli ordered dv to be stoned to death, he accepted and neva told he was actually covering amoli's mistake. then amoli sent him to jail too , for murder of wife of thakur balwant singh. but then she came to know  about truth , dv was again out of jail.these are the incidents which brought them a lil closer. after this incident she forgave dv and said , now i dont wana take revenge (note that , her revenge was to kill dv). and decided to leave haveli again , at that time chandna's fake preggy issue came up and she decided to live again in haveli until matter is solved.

while amoli was talkin to lady doc abt chandna (to help her), puneet thought , amoli herself is preggy , and tried to manipulate dv, but dv doesnt buy anything , then there was again a panchayat , which declared amoli to be stoned to death. but in the end puneet's plan backfired and he was the who got stones by villagers๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, it brought dv/amoli more close, now a strange man is shown who burns dv/amoli wedding pic and he is indeed radhey .

Edited by missbubbly04 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetmaha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my frnd missbubbly04 u hv dooo superb work.welldone ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx Miss Bubbly

U hav done a fab job .........very well written

Pri๐Ÿ˜‰
kwebbel thumbnail
Thank you soooo MUCHH ๐Ÿ˜Š
DesiGirl2291 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for this I just started watching this show so this helped me catch up, but i have one question what happened to DV's wife
sweetmaha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmm urmilla send divoce papers to dv bt he reject n then no one know where she is bt i know she will come back later

Originally posted by: NaKshFAN

Thanks for this I just started watching this show so this helped me catch up, but i have one question what happened to DV's wife

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
thanx miss bubbly ..can u pls clarify one more ques...what happened to dv's first wife???
missbubbly04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chullbulli

thanx miss bubbly ..can u pls clarify one more ques...what happened to dv's first wife???

she was shown , giving divorce to dv in meerut and we don't know what happend to her after that
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you soooo muchh
Nicely doneeee๐Ÿ‘
rashi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you dear for this, I've been out of the loop for awhile!