Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Satinder & Shahid

Shahid Ali
This Karachi boy has been through some tough times but has emerged stronger each time. Shahid lost his father at a very young age and he has never been able to deal with this loss. However, the fact that all his mother's dreams are pegged on his small shoulders is what has given him the strength to move on with his life.

This dedicated son dreams of taking his mother to Haj someday. His ambition is to become a singer but his aspiration in life is to be a good human being above everything else.

Shahid plays snooker in his free time. He also loves to eat the Achari Gosht cooked by his mother. His entry into Amul Chhote Ustaad-Do Deshon ki Ek Awaaz is a ray of hope in Shahid and his mother's life.

Satyender Shanu
Bestowed with a soulful Sufi voice, 12 years old Satyender from Jammu has a dream to keep the sufi music alive. He feels he gets directly connected with God while singing Sufi Kalaams. The two interests of his life are music and books.

He keeps himself away from games and TV.  He has three brothers and all of them sing sufi songs together. He has always wished to be a successful singer.

Edited by malaysiangirl - 13 years ago
Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Siggies by Zahida Di😊

Edited by malaysiangirl - 13 years ago
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The duo won my heart in the first episode, however I am disappointed with their performance this week. I hope and pray that they will come around and rock the stage.
Being a fan of the duo, I will not hesitate to say that the two seem to lack stage presence and confidence. I just hope we get to see the full potential of the duo in upcoming episodes.
Malaysian_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Awww

The duo won my heart in the first episode, however I am disappointed with their performance this week. I hope and pray that they will come around and rock the stage.

Being a fan of the duo, I will not hesitate to say that the two seem to lack stage presence and confidence. I just hope we get to see the full potential of the duo in upcoming episodes.

Lets hope for the best Di.Hopefully they able to gain confidence and give their best during Asha Bhonsle episode next week.

God bless.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl
_DrEaM_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hope they will perform well next well good luck to them !!
cuteboy01 thumbnail
love u satinder i will never forget u god bless u