Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
im so mesmerised with his interview. can watch it again n again.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was so honest.

when koel asked him that he shud lie abt his film ofers n all wat did rohit se : NOOOO YAAAR....so HONEST N GENUINE :)
he is soooooo adorable........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR THE PICSSSSSSS
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

me too...i wish it was tina rather than rashmi beside him....than the i love you ichcha was directly for her....all VanCha moments were flashing in my eyes when he says this words to koel...i really miss him and VanCha alot.....

even his blushes for his real life love never did much effect on me...it was only RoHina and VanCha brought the kuch kuch hota hai feelings in me.....what a powerful jodi is RoHina and VanCha....even not in both reel and real life...they just touches hearts.....

Mages you are on the dot ya.....I too want Rohit to come back in UT  for Tina...I want to see them .... that hot chemistry once again ...to good ya ...seen so many hot couples on TV but none like Rohina.... there was something there which no other couple have been able to bring on ...on the small screen.
 Please pls bring Rohit back in UT....
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
All three..Rash..Nand and Rohit were interviewed...but I need to admit that I found Rohit the most honest with all his replies thereπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.,..How honestly he was admitting that he has one Girlfriend and he is serious about her...thats the way to goπŸ‘πŸΌ/...On the other hand Nand-Rash looked so confused with their relationshiop status..it was like kabhi haan kabhi naaπŸ˜•πŸ˜†...all said and done I was only listening to Rohit...the guy is very honest and dedicated towards his workπŸ‘πŸ‘
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyoti, I really enjoyed Rohit's interview the others were put ons!  I despise fake people, truly do!

Anyway Im gonna put up different links in a bit! These links not working.
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Thanks 4 d link. I didn't watch it yet but I want to skip d Nand-Rash part so can u tell Rohit's interview is towards d end or in d middle
49erFan thumbnail
Shyams, Ive put different links up just now...enjoy
nb.neha thumbnail

Originally posted by: eku15

wht are u talking about...???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• didnt get u...??? wht shud have been observed tht we didnt... plz tell..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

he was so honest through out the interview so there is no pt in readin between the lines.
nothing was hidden as. only thing that wil he cm back on the show or not? i dont think so. his char was bumped of for no reason.n when asked abt his comeback he had no ans. on the contrary he asked the two ladies on the show.
it was so clear that he neva wantd to leave the show.....he was forced to.

49erFan thumbnail
I have to agree with lil bliss, some things I observed as well!
nb.neha thumbnail
I LOVE HIS EYES
LOVE HIS SMILE
N HIS HUSKY VOICE............................
23rdkeven thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 49erFan

Shyams, Ive put different links up just now...enjoy

Thank a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot - I received the video link thanks a lot dear. U JUST MADE MY DAY. UUMMMMMMMMMMMMMA.

Rohit is so hot - I really feel so jealous about Ichacha now - She touched him and romanced him. ..................................☺️

I Love you Rohit. I am proud to be your Fan. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MuchπŸ€—
Edited by 23rdkeven - 13 years ago