Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nb.neha

first half was so boring. it became interestin only when vansh came

neha... say when ROHIT came... not VANSH...😆😉

they two are poles apart...😛😳😳

just ONE similarity...😳
BOTH rohit n vansh speak looking into the eyes of the person they are talking to... THAT'S IT...!!😆😆😆

ROHIT... ur EYES...!! they have hypnotising power in them..😳😳😳 love them the most...😳😳😳 n u toh are wonderful ji...😳😳😳
Zoya2550 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz neha ekta koi mujhe link toh bata do, mainy b dekhna hai.
main nahi dekha saki😭😭😭

😕
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HI sweety, give me a bit I will post video within an hour k.
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
guys visit headlinestoday.in. u l get the entire show in the video section of the website
49erFan thumbnail
Im uploading Rohit part on Youtube it should be ready in 30 Mins
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
ok i just watched the whole interview......no comments on NandMi first...i will tell later.....first my bhaiya rohit.....

first of all i want to say....rohit bhaiya is a very honest and genuine person......i am really proud to be his fan also i am so glad that i took such a honest person as my idol and elder brother.....after seeing this interview i have gain even more respect and love for bhaiya.....

throughout the whole show......he was very honest....the way he struggled.....everything is so beautifully answered by him......

i have no words to describe him.......he loves his fan(us) alot...he came back just for us......

he tells koel that he is opposite to vansh...but i will say he is exactly vansh because vansh is very passionate about his love(ichcha) and bhaiya is very passionate about his work...all he wants is good work...money is never a issue for him...i really respect that honesty of him.....this makes him exactly like vansh.......and a unique man

i love the tag bhaiya gave vansh "agressive angry young man".....the only person who can calm his anger is his wife ichcha.....jealous of ichcha now that she has a handsome angry young man as her husband.....

i felt sad when he was saying that he felt so sad when the channels and creatives idiots were telling him that his exit is getting near...i felt that they should die rather than vansh......

rashmi-bhaiya gels so well...the way rashmi defended that bhaiya is serious guy when discussing about his love life.....it shows the strength of their friendship......and rashmi wants bhaiya back...even me too....infact everyone wants bhaiya back

ok now for his girlfriend part...i guess all my bhabhiyan would have been heartbroken......i love the way he blushes....he looks so cute....now for my real bhabhi....when will he show us....i am always seeing him around with tina or alone.....kabhi to bhabhi ko ghoomana chahiye naa......itna kanjoosi kyun bhaiya....i want to see my real bhabhi face.....

i always loved RoHina for real and reel....in reel destined together...in real destiny play tricks even though they are made for each other...all i can say wish RoHina all the best in life....next janam they will be together.....i am very happy that they best of friends

i am sure bhabhi watches uttaran...doesn't she get jealous seeing RoHina so intimate with each other....i mean their chemistry is not like forced or created....its just automatic and it really seems they are falling in love with each other....such real...passionate...natural chemistry....doesn't she get jealous.....she is one understanding girlfriend for sure.....one such scenes its definetly horrormoon bedroom scenes and jungle scenes....especially bedroom when they both were on top each other...for a moment i was stunned because it was like they falling in love for real...if it was me i would get jealous...kudos to bhabhi for understanding and trusting bhaiya....RoHina ke halat mein koi mard phisal sakta...such a close encounter and mens are always mens...tina is so beautiful...sure heart mein kuch kuch hota hai.....good she have the trust on him...i really respect her alot....in real life my bhabhiyan is jealous of real bhabhi.....in reel life i am jealous of ichcha.....she got such handsome...hunky angry young man as her husband

all my forums and FB bhabhiyan are heartbroken.......i wish bhaiya all the best in personal life....it doesn't seem like he wants to get marry now....i guess he will take some time...to meri bhabiyan ....still got time to tackle bhaiya till he gets married.....

as for the vansh-veer role....it was already known he did both...but kaash he did veer because we would 24/7 see him but then on second thoughts....thank god he never did veer's role....or else he only suffers....by sacrificing....crying...forced into unwanted relationship...betrayal marriage...ichcha's betrayal...and gives him torture only....getting raped by devil....seduction...pain...agony...robot...spineless....in short both main lead and vamp ruins his life and we all get a headache.....might as well he don't do veer's role....

vansh is the best one for him....various mood swings and challenging...and he won our hearts in such a short span of time....

he really touched my heart when he speaks punjabi aur kya dialogue tha "ichcha mein tere naal pyar karta hoon...tu kitni soni lagti hai"...kaash tina was there to hear it....when bhaiya was telling the same words in hindi....just look at his eyes....it was so passionate....vansh was just infront of our eyes.....such a passionate eyes....if tina was with him uff....it would be burning up our screens.....chalo even for few seconds our vansh is back as a lover boy and also a moment of VanCha...because we all VanCha fans knows the depth of vansh's love for ichcha...even it was just a dialogue he just means it deep and sincere from his heart...but when bhaiya says it...it was only passion...it means vansh never dies in him...he is still living in him.....

lastly he has a great voice and its my fav song too......

NandMi interview was ok.....but i think they are faking they are not in love...their actions and body language shows they are in love...anyways its their life...all the best to them.....

bhaiya's part was the best...because he gave a honest interview...and his smile is a killer....his blushes is also a killer......only tina was missing in this interview otherwise it would have rock.....

ok now for my last question...is he coming back?....if not why doesn't he shave his beard and trimmed his hair...because he confess he was not like that before...he grew his hair and beard for vansh....now since he is not in uttaran...why isn't he shaving his beard and trimming his hair?

though this stupid show doesn't deserve him....but i want him back in uttaran for tina....i want to see RoHina magic back.....after seeing the interview my heart was in tears all Vansh and VanCha memories taaza hogaye....how it touched our hearts in such a short span of time

he was looking so hot in his casuals......

i want rohit bhaiya back...
Edited by Mages - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
@ Mages I loved his honesty, he was so good and then he was blushing too.  Totally loved it, I've really gotta like someone for me to take the time out and do all this. 

Rohit rocks, I truly admire him.

Well on the first part, just one comment, it was as fake as it comes.  I didnt even record it, watched it online.

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: 49erFan

@ Mages I loved his honesty, he was so good and then he was blushing too.  Totally loved it, I've really gotta like someone for me to take the time out and do all this. 

he was so sweet...damn this Cvs killed his character....he put so much hardwork on the character.....he just came for us....one jhalak of him for us....i wish he comes back for ichcha...when he says that ichcha i love you alot...uff those passionate eyes enough to burn me...kaash tina was there....all VanCha moments were flashing on my mind.....i really miss him alot 

Rohit rocks, I truly admire him.

we all are proud of him

Well on the first part, just one comment, it was as fake as it comes.  I didnt even record it, watched it online.

the first part though i watch....it never exist for me at all

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you sooo much... 49erfan

Rohit looks  sooooooooooooooooooo gooooooood...just seeing these pics i am breathless....
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

Thank you sooo much... 49erfan

Rohit looks  sooooooooooooooooooo gooooooood...just seeing these pics i am breathless....

me too...i wish it was tina rather than rashmi beside him....than the i love you ichcha was directly for her....all VanCha moments were flashing in my eyes when he says this words to koel...i really miss him and VanCha alot.....

even his blushes for his real life love never did much effect on me...it was only RoHina and VanCha brought the kuch kuch hota hai feelings in me.....what a powerful jodi is RoHina and VanCha....even not in both reel and real life...they just touches hearts.....