Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Loveee the part.
I likeee geet's straight forward attitude.
I hope maan will realise his love soon.
Plzzz continue soon.
Thanxxx for the pm.

Fatima
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved how Geet gave a piece of her mind and told her feelings to Maan!!!

yup....200% the jealous lover......doesn't he get it?????? As yet!!
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome update.loved it.
continue soon.
gauri92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well....igh time maan realized tht he was being a possessive jerk!!!
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

fab outburst by geet................... finally some sense knocked into maan's head............ so geet wil talk or not that will be worth a watch.............this girl has lot of patience

sweet_charmed thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
first of all congratz on ur second thread  🥳🥳  .. and the last 2 updates were very intense man!!! jst sad and intense and jst emotional.. i think being away from ur pc from so long has led to jst angsty updates :P lol jks... even though the updates were kinda sad i still loved them all!!

part 25: oh god poor poor geet ... she is sufferin so mch and shes is keepin it all in b/c she wants maan to remain happy! and that ronnie he turned out to be such a jerk..argh i was mistaken jst like geet that ronnie was a good guy :( ..lolz i guess the whole callin maan something in the beginnin should have really just tipped us off about this..argh i hate guyz that fight for no reason ..its soo stupid.. but back to u update i loved how u were able to get across maan and geets feeling about this situation.

part 26: was just like oh my god intense!! but i'm glad geet let it out all out b/c u know wat its not like geet to keep it in and personally i never think its good to keep it all in .. stuff like tht jst kinda kills ur sould from the inside and another reason its good she let it out al out b/c now maan finally realized that he was indeed actin like a jealour overprotective husband/lover.. glad his eyes are finally opened to that but is it open to the fact y he acted like ... like i don know b/c he loves her ... well i'm eagerly waitin for maan to go down on his kness beg and beg and beg for frogivness and publicily declare his love for geet 😉😉 Update soon!!
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey nice update.. Geet's outburst was gud... Maan needed to knw it... do continue soon..
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Pallooooooooooooooooooooo.....

I'm gonna read this!!! So I'm reserving my spot! 😃
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Heya Pallo!

Fantabulous! I looooooooooove your FF! Maaaaaannnnnnn!!!!!😡.....He was so rude to her.....taking her feelings for granted......idiot!😆.......Good that Geet gave him a piece of her mind......loved the way she blasted him......poor girl......she had been suffering day and night coz of her love for him......he could not decipher his feelings for her and thought she was going around with that jerk of a Ronnie.......lolz......but I loved the suspense there......what he actually said and how I construed his words.......lolz..........nice!😉.....Actually I feel somewhat bad for Maan too......he feared losing his only friend.......but could not do anything to keep her away from that bull......glad that he at least went there to apologize to her.....and loved her reaction......lolz......oh, that "Sauce" guy......how I wish I could splatter some chilly sauce into his eyes......and then maybe paint his face as well with some tomato sauce......ah, I am loving the feel....lolz.......can't wait to read what turn their relationship takes next......or it's gonna be the same......am really eager to know......lolz......do continue soon!
sweet-and-cute thumbnail
awesome part as usal...taliya !!!!!!koi photo shoo khicho pallo ki......chalte raho hum tom hari sath hain my cutipie......