Users

Frequent Posters

sweetgal2001 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
o the rape episode is at no 2
good

Originally posted by: cjs369

Show more of veer n tapasya ...n UT  will go out of the top 10 list.....

that is the reason before dramatising the CVs are giving the message whatever Veer is doing is just nautanki...because they know the viewers (barring a handful) cannot stand a moment of romance between these two, but they will applaud fake romance between Veer and Tappu Baba....so if CVs think that a real romance between Tappu and Veer will hit TRP to the roof why they are telling intimidately after Veer's rape that from Veer's point of view it was rape and disgustful, plain and simple. IN a way the CVs are apologizing to the audience that "we showed it for a future track. well for now please forgive us for showing this to you"
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u guys r incredible😆 uttaran has not dropped anywhere! these are the ratings uttaran has been getting for months. U saw that the number of veeya fans are on the rise. We enjoyed watching the 29th july episode not only for the consummation but to see veeya's emotional interaction and tapu's genuine tears, care and genuine feelings of helplessness and confusion which ultimately led her to needing the same emotional solace veer was in need of.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 join my laughter club.........Siddhuji is leading this laughter riot................Veer was needing emotional solace from Tappu Baba withing 48 hours of his brother's death..............Veer wanted S*x with Tappu baba when the entire family was in mourning for losing their eldest son.............🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 stomach has been aching.....please some one take over from me........i cannot laugh so much....................
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lambooo

that is the reason before dramatising the CVs are giving the message whatever Veer is doing is just nautanki...because they know the viewers (barring a handful) cannot stand a moment of romance between these two, but they will applaud fake romance between Veer and Tappu Baba....so if CVs think that a real romance between Tappu and Veer will hit TRP to the roof why they are telling intimidately after Veer's rape that from Veer's point of view it was rape and disgustful, plain and simple. IN a way the CVs are apologizing to the audience that "we showed it for a future track. well for now please forgive us for showing this to you"

why did they have to show it atall.....who is interested in their apologies... the VeeYa pair is disliked by majority of the audience so they cannot hold the trp for more than 2-3 days.....that too because the viewers were caught unawares...

why did they have to show it atall.....who is interested in their apologies... the VeeYa pair is disliked by majority of the audience so they cannot hold the trp for more than 2-3 days.....that too because the viewers were caught unawares...

they will not commit this himalayan blunder. they know very well that they are running the sops for the country, not for a few members of this forum.....they are much wiser how to run their business (but i seriously doubt their intellectual capability)
SRKLuvr thumbnail

who said its disliked by majority? no ji check the polls! check our facebook fanclub!😳 im telling u because of nandmi...if they decided to bring veeya together and they justified it peoperly and also did something nice with ichha's track...im sure the trps would be very very good!😃
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: lambooo

🤣 join my laughter club.........Siddhuji is leading this laughter riot................Veer was needing emotional solace from Tappu Baba withing 48 hours of his brother's death..............Veer wanted S*x with Tappu baba when the entire family was in mourning for losing their eldest son.............🤣 stomach has been aching.....please some one take over from me........i cannot laugh so much....................

lambooo ji emotional solace is not always physical but its very natural for a person to want to feel loved physically also when theyre broken and they need to feel that someone is there for them. Veer was not completely in his senses he gave in to the human tendencies I KNEW would be on display soon. hes human not god and I knew he would crack soon. Thats how I made that prediction! The very fact that next morning Veer remembered everything that happened prooved he was conscious and knew what was happening. Simple...he got bhekaoed in his emotions. I knew he would! Same with Tapu...even she was trapped in a quagmire and got too emotional and got bhekaoed. ALL human tendencies ji.....its not all about S*X! it was just...sahara doondhna!
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Whether it's at No. 7 or at No. 2 CVs are not going to change the main story line
4 TRP/TVR whatever it was was for the proposed Veecha marriage not the other one that happened.....If show the same bakwaas crap of Veer trying to fake with Taps It's going out of 10 also
🤣  after more than (how many months, can somebody tell me) xxxxxx months Veer was not behkawoo but chose what a wonderful time to become behkawoooo.........observing suhaag raat after giving mukhagni to his own brother...............🤣 and the next day he gave the perfect answer in no uncertain tems, "main hosh main nahin tha, jo hua galat hua" 🤣 the person himself says i was not in my senses.....but by a flick of an eyelid or a movement of lips make some people see that Veer was performing his act with such vigour that her payal ripped apart.🤣 I wonder how come some people can see through such invisible things which are not visible to us poor souls....but they cannot see or listen to what the entire world sees and listens.......the entire world knows what Tappu Baba is.....but for some Tappu Baba is Poor innocent baby with a (invisible/non existent) real heart......🤣 ohhh shivani, charu, dhanya, shalini, disha, shyam, rahul.......come and join me in this laughter riot.....i have sent an sms to Siddhuji....he said lage raho....I am joining soon...........Edited by lambooo - 13 years ago