Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ta-ta-bye-bye thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
haha aint tired of seggregating Arjun-Rati even now hmm I see.........b4 tm jumps on me u mentioned mjht cast and avoided Rati so I think i can doubt.......well in dostana some 1 has to play abhay .......so what about Neil who last takes away Sanaya lolz

For me recent moves then.......Aisha with ArTi as Arjun-Aisha

for whole mjht cast Dil To Paagal hai
Arjun-SRK
Rati-Madhuri
Mohit-Akshay
Navina-Karishma
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragya_luvsajan

hey guys i want DTPH too
srk- mohit
madhuri- sanaya
karishma- navina
and akshay-i dont know.. may be amit(neil)

pragaya good choice 😉 😉
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashizin

pragaya good choice 😉 😉

thks sweety... 😛

Hey ya guys..
i was just thinking if u guys got a chance to remake a film with the cast of mjht.. which one would you make... as many characters u want.... dnt go by actors but characters
just a fun topic..
well i would love to make dostana 😆   😆   😆
on mohit-sanaya-arjun
aha
sam as sam only...
means mohit would play abhiskek's role perfectly
sanaya obviously as neha aka priyanka chopra...
and arjun as john... i forgot wat was john name in the movie.. just completely slipped of my mind 😲
so guys hope to get some innovative ideas... please comment and post ur views and ideas
love pragya 😛

For ur kind information .. ( indirectly u r bashing rati)

MJHT Cast Means :- Arjun, Rati, Mohit , Sanaya, Diya. Benji and Dodo ..

U r trying to act smart and creating topic by Removing Rati Pandey. ( she is still one of the lead in MJHT ) . Hypocrit

By the Way Konkana Sharma is Top actress and no body can replace her as well..Tongue

Change ur heading .. to

Remake with  MJHT Cast- TWO Actors Eligible ONLY.. Mohit and Sanaya ..

Edited by mjhtshownumber1 - 13 years ago
safeplacetoland thumbnail
I love Priyanka too much yaar ❤️ She is irreplaceable!
I would love to see ArTi as Sweety-Guddu-Charlie in Kaminey though. 😍

Originally posted by: mjhtshownumber1

</div>

<div>

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">For ur kind information .. ( indirectly u r bashing rati) </font>

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">MJHT Cast Means :- Arjun, Rati, Mohit , Sanaya, Diya. Benji and Dodo ..</font>

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">U r trying to act smart and creating topic by Removing Rati Pandey. ( she is still in MJHT ) . </font>

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Change ur heading .. to </font>

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Remake with MJHT Cast- TWO Actors Eligible ONLY.. Mohit and Sanaya .. </font>

i mean to say any character u want.. u can remove few, i am not telling teh whole cast.. but frfew members or all members ur choice... when nikki said abt k3g she included the four ppl and i agreed i have no issues.. with rati.. i am not a mayurian for god sake that i will keep bashing ppl...
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey ya guys..
i was just thinking if u guys got a chance to remake a film with the cast of mjht.. which one would you make... as many characters u want.... dnt go by actors but characters
just a fun topic..
well i would love to make dostana 😆   😆   😆
on mohit-sanaya-arjun
aha
sam as sam only...
means mohit would play abhiskek's role perfectly
sanaya obviously as neha aka priyanka chopra...
and arjun as john... i forgot wat was john name in the movie.. just completely slipped of my mind 😲
so guys hope to get some innovative ideas... please comment and post ur views and ideas
love pragya 😛

i dnt knw y some people over here r taking pragya's topic in a wrong way .....she hasnt removed rati's name...yar she jst gav her opinion for d remake of d movie dostana...n @red: she had apparently mentioned..."u can put as many characters u want" her topic was nt to hurt neone.......so pls dnt take it in a wrong way.....
Edited by meera_20 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: NidzCole_ArTi

I love Priyanka too much yaar ❤️ She is irreplaceable!
I would love to see ArTi as Sweety-Guddu-Charlie in Kaminey though. 😍

it was my POV.. this one urs.... no grudges.. and no fights i made this for fun and not for bashing....
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Sure Pragya! I wouldn't mind Rati as Priyanka though...but then the whole story is a complicated with a third guy 😆
I want to see ArTi in JWM or IHLS! Or any other romance!

Originally posted by: meera_20

<font size="4">i dnt knw y somepeople over here rtakingpragya's topic in a wrong way.....she hasnt removed rati's name...yar she jst gav her opinion for d remake of d movie dostana...n<font color="#ff0000">@red:</font> she had apparently mentioned..."u can put as many characters u want" her topic was nt to hurt neone.......so pls dnt take it in a wrong way.....</font>

thnks for supporting and understanding that was my point....   😛