Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awsum>......superb!!!

continue soon...n add me to ur pm lsit!!!
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update!! Aww the kid was so cute...I think she is geet's daughter and that lady must be her nanny or something...and loved it when she called that guy "dusht danav" lmao...she surely is geet's daughter...can't wait for the next part. Pls pls pls cont.soon
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I love this story!
Maan's moments with the little girl were adorableee, i especially loved how she called the ince-cream guy dusht danav haha - VERY cute!
Looking forward to more! :)
Binky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG am I dreaming or is this really you writing again man I've been dying to read one of your FFs again yaar its been too long but must say the wait was worth while so hears a big πŸ€— to you for starting to write again πŸ˜ƒ 

Just like the YuVi FF this one is awesome yaar and I'm sure just like "If I Had You was my favourite FF of YuVi I'm sure this ones going to be my Favourite Maaneet FF πŸ˜ƒ.

well what can I say about the FF just love it and like always i can picture the whole story I've even managed to get a very clear Pic of the li'll girl to but would love to see who you were thinking of when you wrote that and i love the fact that its sooo different from our real Maaneet.

awesome yaar just awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘

this is for all the readers of this FF you guys are in for a treat cos Neetu here writes the best romantic scenes that are just amazing i know it will take some time in the FF to get Maaneet together but trust me it will be worth your while πŸ˜ƒ
sweet cherry thumbnail
woow jst read both parts and it was amazing
plz continue plz

-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awesum FF loved both the parts

Maan's really in pain yaar

Hop he gets Geet back liked the way Dadi tried to lessen Maan's pain

The small gal was sweet here the way she said Dhust Danav i culdnt control my laugh

It was jus fab

Update soon n plz add me to ur pm list

Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys! Here's the next part...I hope you guys like it😊

Part 3:

Scene 1:

"Did you find her?"

Neha smiled. "Of course! You're worrying for nothing. She's fine."

Geet sagged against the counter. She had been so afraid.

Neha approached Geet cautiously. "Relax, Geet. I told you we would find her."

Geet took in a deep breath to steady her nerves. "Where was she? We looked for her everywhere."

Neha got a faraway look.

Puzzled, Geet shook her gently. "Neha! Kahan kho gayee?"

Embarrassed, Neha jolted back to reality. "Sorry...what were you asking me, again? Oh yes! I found her having ice-cream near a food stand, the one right by the duty free store."

Geet looked at her closely. "How did she get ice-cream? She didn't have any money. Aur, what was wrong with you...why were you looking so lost, a minute ago?"

Neha blushed prettily. "Woh, she was with someone when I found her. He was helping her look for her mom."

"Kya! She was with a stranger! What is wrong with that girl? How many times have we told her not to talk to strangers," Geet replied angrily.

Neha: "Oh, relax Geet. He seemed friendly."

Geet flashed Neha a shocked look. "Of course he did! That's how strangers are supposed to come across before they abduct you and chop you up into little pieces. You can't trust anyone in this world, Neha. People will screw you over without another thought."

Neha: "Are you saying that based on your past experience or this present one?"

Geet flashed Neha a painful look before quickly glancing away.

Yet, it was enough time for Neha to discern that Geet had said those words based on what happened to her in the past. She had still not forgotten the betrayal of a 'pretend' husband. But more than that, she had not forgotten HIM.

Hoping to bring ease to her distressed friend, Neha stirred the conversation in another direction. "Clearly, you've been watching too many crime shows. I told you all those dramas would someday drive you over the edge into paranoia. But, forget about this. Oh Geet, you should have seen him. He was so hot, yaar. When I saw him, I could barely manage to string together two words. It was so nerve wrecking."

Geet laughed. She could always count on Neha to find a guy, even in the worst of situations. "Aaacha? Tell me, what did he look like?"

"Like a Greek God," Neha replied with a sigh. "He had jet black hair, and a lean, muscular body. Beautiful chestnut colored eyes...and when he smiled...I felt like I had died and gone up to heaven. Only two words could describe such perfection of a man: "Dhak Dhak."

The grin on Geet's face, while she had been listening to Neha's description, slipped off.

A face from her past flashed before her eyes. Wasn't that how Pinky use to describe Maan?

A longing sprung to life in her heart, as she relived some of their passionate moments. Even now, if she was to close her eyes, she would still feel his soft touch against her skin...she would still feel his fervent gaze on her face. She would still be able to experience the sensation that came from being in his arms.  She would still be able to feel the kiss that---

"Geet!"

Geet snapped back to attention.

Neha flashed a wicked grin. "Tumhe bhi kuch hoa, na? I knew it! If only hearing about him put you in a trance...imagine, how I felt standing before this enigma. Oye, Geet...I wish you were with me, then. You would have loved him...he was such a hot eye-candy."

Geet grinned. "Stop it, Neha. I think we should get to work now. Priya and Ashley have probably already seated all the passengers in their respective places. We should start getting the drinks and snack packages in order. You can dream about this guy another time."

Neha laughed. "Don't mind if I do."

With that, the two girls got to work, not knowing that the object of their discussion had just walked on board the airplane.

Scene 2:

Maan dropped into his seat with a sigh.

He was getting way too tired on this trip. Strange, how this evening was playing itself out. He never felt this kind of weariness on any trip before.

Maan decided to distract himself, so he pulled out one of the business magazines from the seat pouch before him. He had been skimming through it for a few seconds, when he felt a pair of eyes on him.

He turned to his right, and was surprised to find the same little girl he had met earlier, staring at him from the seat across the aisle.

Surprised, Maan asked : "Tum?"

She grinned. "Kya tum bhi India ja rahe ho?"

Maan simply nodded, completely taken aback by meeting her again. This was getting weird. What are the chances of running into the same girl, a second time?

The little girl quickly picked up her coloring pencils and coloring book and walked over to Maan, plopping into the seat beside him.

She smiled up at him, expectedly. "Mujhse dosti karoge?"

Scene 3:

"Hey, Neha! Have you seen her? I went back to the seat we booked for her, but she isn't there."

They had been flying in the air for about half-an-hour, when Geet had finally freed herself from her work to check on her.

Neha: "That's because I moved her up to one of the business class seats."

Shocked, Geet said: "Neha, are you crazy? You know her ticket was for an economy class seat. We can't bend the rules like that, what if our supervisor finds out?"

Neha rolled her eyes. "Forget that, witch. Besides, this is your last day as an airhostess.  So, why shouldn't you get some extra treatment? You've been working for this airline for the past 3 years, its time they give you something back in return. Even if she finds out, it's not like she can fire you! This is your last trip, yaar."

Geet: "But she can fire you!"

Neha simply laughed. "You forget that my dad has connections. Remember, the CEO of this airline company is my dad's best friend? She couldn't fire me, even if she tried. So, just relax and enjoy your last day with us. Who knows if we'll ever meet again?"

Tears sprung up in both of their eyes.

Geet reached out and hugged her. "Don't be silly, Neha. This may be my last day on this job, but that doesn't mean our friendship is over. I can never forget what you and your family have done for me. So, don't even think for a moment that I would forget my best friend. You have to visit me as often as you can in Delhi...okay?"

Frowning, Neha drew back out of Geet's arms. "I still don't understand why you have to leave this job. Everything is working out so well...so, why change it?"

Geet shook her head, sadly. "Nahin, Neha. You're wrong. This job was a good starting point for me, for it gave me financial independence and the confidence that I had been missing. Yet, I need stability now. The work schedule for this job will not provide that and we both know it. Its time I return to Delhi and begin a new start."

Neha sighed. "9 to 5 jobs are highly overrated, Geet. You'll miss the adventure that this job gave you."

Geet smiled. "Perhaps. But I have to think about someone else other than myself now. You know who I'm doing this for...working a 9 to 5 job will allow me to spend more time with her."

Neha: "Okay, fine. But, you better come visit me in Hong Kong. Don't forget your hometown now."

Geet laughed. "I wouldn't be able to forget our apartment in Hong Kong, even if I tried. We were the only Indian family in that particular apartment complex. And our Indian food was floor famous!"

Neha and Geet shared a laugh, as they remembered how they would always have someone unexpectedly drop by for dinner, whenever they cooked Indian. As a result, they had made quite a number of friends on their floor.

"Anyway, I'm going to go look for her," Geet said making her way towards the Business Class seating area.

She slipped through the curtain that separated the rest of the seating area from the business class seats. Momentarily, she was taken aback. The place was completely empty. It was not unusual for this particular flight time to carry few passengers...even the economy class today, only had a few families. Yet, this was the first time that the business class was empty like this...

Where was she? Didn't Neha say that she was here?

As Geet scanned the seating area standing at the back, she noticed a lone passenger sitting in one of the window seats to the left. She couldn't see his face except for the top of his head, which was bent down towards a seat next to him, obscuring his face.

Maybe, she had wandered off again. Geet made to turn back, when she heard the all familiar giggle of a little girl. Was she talking to a stranger again?!?

Fuming, Geet marched up behind the set of seats where the duo was seated.

"Toh tum yahan per ho...kitna doodha tumhe maine. Don't you dare leave me alone again! Samjhaye, Maan?"

Hearing this tirade of words, the man lifted his head.

Geet drew in a sharp breath, as her hazel eyes collided with familiar chestnut colored eyes. Her heart slammed against her chest...and she altogether, forgot to draw in the next breath. Maan.

"I'm sorry, Mommy. I won't leave you again."

Edited by Neetu2825 - 12 years ago
simzzzzcool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Toh tum yahan per ho...kitna doodha tumhe maine. Don't you dare leave me alone again! Samjhaye, Maan?"

i have my mouth open ..........................................

p[lzx update soon
yaar its getting interesting
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This is so cutee...the last line was very well placed - nice idea to name the little girl Maan...that is her name right? Haha
smiliey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yaar its getting interesting

cant wait......... update sooooooooooooooon pls......... before my heart stops in anticipation...........