5th August written update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank u so much 4 gr8 update...mmm....where is d rest of it..like it end on schine n all mens faces...including Neeraj....well i dont understand y schain behave like dis with brother-in-law.....i never expect dat....well...sumthng really fishy going on here........
Originally posted by charmed ones

Thank u so much 4 gr8 update...mmm....where is d rest of it..like it end on schine n all mens faces...including Neeraj....well i dont understand y schain behave like dis with brother-in-law.....i never expect dat....well...sumthng really fishy going on here........

Have patience dear still working on the update😛
Thanks for the update, Gudgal.

I think Aditya may think of Jayesh as a loser and not think much of him, therefore switched to Mohan.  Jayesh wants all advance to go to Savita  i.e. himself?  I'm guessing he wants to help the slum-girl out, who I'm almost sure is his  sis.

I agree w/ Aditya - Sakshi goes nuts just managing her own 2 kids, and now she wants to manage others'.  Maybe get Shradhya out of there and have her do half that work.

Speaking of which, didn't like Shradhya suppressing this from Savita & Sakshi - just means get back to the torture later, as shown in the precap.  And Rohit - if he's so much after it, why doesn't he ask?  I like how Rohit's mom sabotaged his entire move.  Yeah, he'll scold Shradhya later, but he needs to give the dressing down to his mom.  Too bad his shameless dad didn't come w/ them.  Incidentally, why can't he be offed - it's not like there is a shortage of characters in this serial.  Also, Rohit's mom is just sentimentally locking them to what's a useless piece of property, unless they make it a workplace, which Sakshi now does.

I dearly hope Rohit is exposed sooner, instead of dragging on Roha's worthless relationship.

Last scene - Jayesh is  unhappy about not getting Savi's share of the property, Aditya is unhappy about Sakshi running a daycare, when she quit her job to take care of his kids, Rohit usual, and Mohan - the sisters being together means him having to be separated from her  again.  I have an ugly feeling that over time, the pressures will force Mohan to seek out another gal and cheat on Shreya, who never has time for him anyway.
Edited by Vrisha - 13 years ago