Written Update August 5 ( Swara called back)

honeyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Todays episode ragini says to sadanand that parasuram didnt take the money and that he wanted sadananad to come there and fold his hands and apologize to him. Hearing this sadanand gets angry. She also says that parasuram is asking for more money besides stealing their jewels. sadanand gets angry and says he will go and talk to parasuram. Meanwhile parasuram is shouting at manjula for sending swara out to buy medicines as she is weak and also depressed. He says I cud hav got the mediciines why did u send her . Just then sadanand arrives therre and parasuram smiles sarcastically and invites him. Sadanand says he has come to take parasuram's daughter. Parasuram says hav u come to take my daughter or ur bahu. sadnand  reluctanly says his bahu. Then parasuram says as u hav come for help ask it in a helping manner and not as a right with ur hands folded and in a requesting tone rather than an authorative manner. Sadanand is angry but controls his anger and is about to fold his hand wen aditya comes there and says to parasruam that since he wanted him to come and take his daughter, he has come here as a pati to take his patni back home. Aditya says he will wait outside until swara packs her bag and goes out. As he is going out, he sees Swara coming. Swara smiles at him but he doesnt and says he has come only for his father and says to her to pack her bag and come with him. Swara wants to revela the pregannt news but stops. As swara climbs the stairs she trips and aditya cathces her and asks her if she is hurt., but then leaves her . Swara packs her bag and is ready to leave. manjula doesnt like it but swara says she just wants to hand over her child to them...thats all. parasuram says that swara can go and give a try to see if she can reform the family, but this will b her last try and if they dont accept her child then she has to go for an abortion. Swara says to her dad that she will jusitfy his try and leaves.

menawhile Ragini is unhappy that all her plans failed due to Devyani and she is discussing with Gokul about Swara pregnancy and says she will destroy Swara child so that Swara wont get any support.

Swara and Aditya get into the car and r ready to go. Swara is unable to close the glass window and as it starts raining she accidnetlly tocuhes aditya which he doesnt like and asks to sit in his palce and gets out of the car. Swara then comes out of the car and asks Aditya to come inside but he says swara to go and he cant sit with a lady full of lies. Swara then gets the coat and puts it on aditya's shoulder who is getting wet in the rain. ( Aditya has luv for swara deep in his heart but pretends to hate swara)

Precap: Swara is about to take blessings wen devyani says that she shud not take blessings alone and calls Aditya to come and both take the blessings. She blesses them with lots of happiness and children which Ragini doesnt like. (Devyani is such a nice lady and hope she unites Adiitya and Swara and also Swara with the Deshmukh family) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bejamalo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot  for the update dear😊
ya,i like Devyani to she such a nice lady she understand swara😃
I hope in coming epi evering thing is going fine
and Aditiya please wake up open your eyes😔
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I like Parashuram sticking to his guns and insisting that if the Deshmukhs don't accept their heir, Swara would have to abort.  I just hope Swara gets to tell Aditya about it sooner rather than later.

And Ragini is now on all out war w/ this baby?  I really want Nandini to confront her on this once she finds out.
-Yasi- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update ...thank u