anukapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Radev are spiritual soul mates; as they are headed for their possible physical union (yet another one). This time Dev has lost his memory and it is duty of his wife to be his eyes and show him the direction.

According to Hinduism, marriage is a union between two souls that extends up to seven lifetimes (Saath Janamo ka Rishta). Hindu marriages are said to be in the presence of not just your family and society but also in the presence of Gods, this, I think is truly a Ram milai Jodi'''

Both man and wife have certain duties in this relationship and always are bound by the Seven Vachans that they take during the marriage (7 vows). I would like to discuss here the roles that woman has to perform for successful marriage and for best interest of the relationship. The following extols the multiple duties efficiently discharged by an Indian woman.

Karyesu dasi, karanesu  mantri'.

sayanesu rambha, bhojesu mata, kshamaya dharitri

Radhika, as a woman and wife has four main duties as a wife:

1. As his servant (Dasi) in duty
Radhika has lived her whole life to serve others and this is true for Dev as well. She went to extent of saving Vishaka's life even at the risk of endangering her own life. She nursed Dev back to his health and promised him to take care of him forever.

2. As his minister (Mantri) in decision making
Radhika, not only as RajPurohitan, but as wife had advised Dev several times on various issues. She took care of his family while he was away. Though she was not in favor of getting Vishaka home, advised him several times to reconsider his decision, yet stood by him, when he took a stance.

3. As a mother (Mata) to his children
Watching Radhika interact with Deepu leaves no doubt that she would be a good mother to Dev's children. Having been adopted herself, she realizes the value of a good childhood'..Though he is Kanika's son, she does not stop herself from loving him and treating the kid with so much affection.

4. As a lover (Rambha) in his bed
Even if Radhika seduces Dev (or rather makes love to him), I don't mind because, as a wife, if she submits herself to him, there is nothing wrong, and this, I would treat her as a role and responsibility as wife, to get her MAN back in her life'''''..If Dev can use "saam daam dand bhed" Why can't Radhika???

This, to me,  is truly a match made in heaven'''''''.Radhika ka jaado sar chad ke bolega Dev ke............Kyon, ho gaya na Pyaar Dev babu????

Edited by anukapoor - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honey_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful analysis!
I too think that what Radhika did was correct. Even though Dev cannot recognize his wife she can recognize her husband. Thus submitting herself to her husband cannot be wrong nor can it be ridiculed.
n_sinha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great post.thanks for sharing.Edited by n_sinha - 13 years ago
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I also do not find anything wrong in this.  I totally think that if Dev is incapacitated, then it is up to Radhika to support him and make him well and protect him in this state.

So whatever means she has to use are justified.
lbansi369 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Radika means is justify. Dev/Abhay is her husband.

She did what she has to too get her husband back.
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wow!!! Thanks for the wonderful analysis. (I wonder if the CV's think of all this hen they write the episodic story). I am so glad to you and the others for this "in-depth" analysis. I had my doubts about the episode before, I read your analysis. I guess everything is justified in "true love"
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wow Anu, such a beautiful analysis. When reading the title I was wondering what is Rambha, now after reading your post I understand completely.

And, of course, agree with your analysis totally. Rads has complete haq over Dev, she can do what she wants to support him in getting his memory back, even seducing him.

Arrey, he's her husband, yaar, not some stranger. Itna tho haq bantha hai. ;-) love to watch such seducing scenes with RaDev.
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Wonderful as always Anu.. loved it...😃
chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Anu your analysis this way is simply superb...i was against Rads acts of attracting her husband but now understood it...can only hope that CVs had these thoughts before directing this and not some melodramatic reasons for it....
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for your lovely post. I agree with it. 😉