Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KSheila thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Anu, wonderful post as always...Radhika knows in her heart that this is not sin...that is why moves forward to be with her husband....but for Dev/Abhay the amnesia cloud is not lifting even after spending such passionate time with Radhika....I really thought being close to Radh bring him back more memories of his Dev life....only thing I am finding repeatative is that Radhika constantly telling him that he is her husband...she needs a new strategy, Abhay already yelled at her a few times not to bring up Dev and she agreed...Radh needs to give him some space to adjust to his new role as Dev...I think the confusion is from both sides...both RaDev are confused and misjuding each others feelings.  Although Radh will go to any length to revive Dev' memory...at present she needs a new line...new strategy. 

prabhasfanitaly thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
anu i agree with you i don't think that rad- dev/abhay SR was wrong coz rad knows that he is her husband now i think that she'll get pregnant n will go through a lot of problems but i just hope dev to be with her.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Anu I feel Radhika is acting correctly and not at all against the wifely duties.She is on her patni dharma track.i feel Abhay/Dev is not correct saying meri biwi mera baccha mera pariwaar and going ahead with SR.
anukapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for your views friends. I just saw this episode on the net....I wish I cId view it on T.V without any interruption.....may be next time I am in NY, I will get today's episode DVD.....

BholaBear: Rambha is name of Aprasra in court of Indra, who is Beauty personified....

Radhika5: Thanks. I enjoy reading your posts too. They are quite good.

Chipak: Thanks.............Yes, I personally think it is NOT wrong on Radhika's part to "win" her husband back.......
Just like Mahabharat war, where it was upmost important to upheld the Dharma and TRUTH, like wise it is important for her to win her husband back, it is her Right..............

Chalvov: Abhay is not wrong in thinking about his wife and child., what bothers me, he is NOT willing to Listen to Radhika or to take into consideration that he could be her husband.................In fact, it bothered me that being married to Vish earlier, he used to be patofying Radhika.............But at least he is trying to be faithful to his family as Abhay...............
But After the SR, I am hoping that he will start to think................

KShiela: Yes, she will all stragegies possible.............Once Radhika determines something, it is quite difficult to change her mind.........Her heart and soul is Radhika, she will never give up................
For all we know, she might try to even ignore him and this might make him very bechaan......

Angi, Ansa, Hotie, Radev and all my friends: Thanks very much again.

Edited by anukapoor - 13 years ago
ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anu, like bholabear, I too wondered about the title, and
thought it referred to her dance in the rain...

I didn't notice your name at first and when I did, I
decided to read. I love your analysis and the true
being of being an Indian wife and saath vacchans!

I had posted before about Abhay giving into
temptation and making Radhika pregnant, and not
being ashamed, as they are husband and wife !

I hope CVs won't mess this up by making Radhika
"the other woman" by Abhay, MR & family, Vaishali,
Vivek and Birju !

I want DEV back ASAP !
Tazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Anu another great post.

I agree with you 100%.  Radhika had dutifully fulled all her duties.  RadhikaDev are truly blessed by Kanha and are truly/deeply made for each other.  Even though Dev has lost his memory but once subconcious never diminishes even after amnesia.  If it was not for Radhika Dev's family would have been completely broken down. She kept them together with her inner strength and her confidence in her Kanha. She is the one who convince Abhay to return to PB. She will the one to bring Dev back forever to the Purohits mind body and soul.
MaleehaMahmood thumbnail
Great analysis ,explained very well :)
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anu, excellentt post: I have 5 minuts to share..

so
I  would like to add one more line to it.

Karyesu dasi,  karanesu  mantri'. Roopeshu Lekshmi

sayanesu vesya, bhojesu mata, kshamaya dharitri

Ok this is manu smruthi ..right?
    Roopeshu Lekshmi :, doesn't mean that u need to be looking fair, and lean.. It simply means u need to be claen and wearing washed cloth and not smelling bad....   So ur husband feel comfortable with you ..  Simply u need to ne neat.. according to ur affordability.
Radhika wearing ornaments, nice sarees...

Then Sayaneshu Vesya..  ( First time i am hearing Rambha, may be a better word than Vesya).
She should please her husband like a vesya. Vesya go to an extent that she never give the man a chance to complaint,  her actions give her the man pure pleasure and fill his heart with happiness. ( I believe)..  She won't blabb on her hard day to her husband in bed.. she just surrender in front of him... and you related this with Radhika in other post too... 

So i think this also fit with ur thought , right?

Bye dear.. need to start now..

Take care
Devika
anukapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Devika:  Yes, you are right about Sumathi Satkam.....Yes, I thinkI  Rambha is better word than Vyasesa............I came across both the terms - but choose the former..............

As for one of the places whee it is used, please see this link:

(It starts at 3:14).....Btw, this song is so appropriate for Radev..............

lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wel i really apreciated ur post..................n ur post are usually vry good........n i think radhika did not do anything wrong its her rights so y cant she do it.............i thk rad have full rights