Written Update August 4 ( Parasuram the great)

honeyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Todays episode was gud where parasuram taking advantage of Deshmukh's situation and retaliated back👏👏. I am starting to like this character. Great and hats off to u parasuramji👏👏. Episode starts with aditya gogin to meet Devyani where he sees swara coming from her room. Swara smiles but aditya gets angry. She tries to tell him about the pregnant news but Devyani interupts and says she wants to talk to aditya. She also asks Swara to join, but Ragini comes there and makes an excuse and takes Swara with her. Sadanand cautions swara that she can stay only till devyani is there and after that she has to leave. parasuram comes there and says thats not necessary as I hav come to take my daughter home and that this family is not fit to hav swara and before leaving he wants to meet Devyani and tell her about the truth and expose sadanand. nandini tries to stop but as parasuram is about to go Swara finally stops him😡 and he halfheartedly listens to his daughter. he says to sadanand that he will leave his daughter here but on one condition that he shud come to Parasuram house and take swara to their house wit hall the respect and pomp👏👏. He then takes swara with him.

Nandini advises sadanand not to play with aditya's life but sadanand is adamant in bringing swara home to save his political career and doesnt listen. Aditya finally doesnt agree and goes away which makes sadanand angry.ragini then comes to sadanand and says if he gives 10 lakhs she will give it to swara's parents and bring swara home. Sadaanand agrees and gives her the money
Aditya tries to talk to devyani about the current situation but nandini stops him by tellling a phone call has come wen there is no phone call and wen aditya asks her mother she says to protect the family she has to do this.

In parasuram house swara is saying to her father how he has changed and parasuram says its all becoz of the deshmukh family who has insulted him and they will pay for that. he says hereafter I will only take the decision and not listen to u. He sees ragini entering and sarcastically invites her and says to manjula to bring some tea. Ragaini then says she has brought 10 lakhs for him for swara to act as badi bahu. parasuram gets angry and says ur not fit to be treated as a guest and u better get out before i insult u and he gives her the money back and ragini goes off.

Precap: Sadanand comes to parasuram's house and asks for Swara, but parasuram tells sadanand to fold his hands and say it in a requesting tone👏👏. sadanand is about to fold his hands wen aditya comes and says to parasuram u wanted me to come and take swara with me , here I hav come. This scnene was fantastic. Sadanand really deserves this kind of treatment...old dog.😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bejamalo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear😊
I loved todays epi😃
go parasuram go you doing good job👏
cyrine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing :) looking foward more of SS... the show is getting ntresting now....
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
PKCMfan

Fully agree w/ you - love Parashuram!!!  I love how he's taken control - unlike KK who allowed Jyoti to take stupid decisions after she was kicked out by Pankaj, Parashuram has taken control and is demanding anything - from Swara getting an abortion to showing Ragini the door.  Swara, otoh, is being a total doormat.  And I loved the precap as well - incidentally, that was the only part I saw.

Aditya always struck me as a sock puppet of his parents, w/ no mind of his own.  I fail to see what others saw in him.
honeyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vrisha that pig face aditya is an useless fellow. I dont know how he is a successful busniess man which requires brain and this fellow is lacking it.
-Yasi- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the lovely update!