Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
fary

i think it had something to do with exception, but i like your one, so my votes goes to i wanna be  with you

Originally posted by: desi chic

Bani, I completely understand where you're coming from. But I think for the context of the scene, what was given, was just enough. I think it was perfect as is. The simplicity of the gesture left a deeper imprint than perhaps anticipated. The scene was narrating the dilemma the two faced as one, and we witnessed how they deal with it together. It was not meant to be a passionate scene in my opinion, simply, it was meant to extend a level of understanding established between SR. They are now a mature couple with growing branches to their relationship.

Cheers,
dc

very true, and right toπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

Oh Heaven me using the lyrics for sigs  rehman sir's best or one of teh bests

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PswYMcW-Pfk[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ‘πŸΌ No doubt, one of Rehmaan saab's very best. Faru, I am eagerly waiting for this.

Cheers,
dc
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
so r we actually doing it? or wanna wait for shru?

and neetz did u se it plz ur take i would love to read

& almost 10 sigs coming i went insane still want to do more but rnning short of texts and creativity
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fary I think we should wait for her or should ask her as bani saying,shruti said "she will give chance to Amy"...😊  but my vote goes to you!
Edited by EmAsh - 13 years ago
desi chic thumbnail
@ Faru, my take:

*squeals*....... Faruuuuuuuuuu!! Yaar, I just watched that scene. How the heck did I not notice your avi before? *raises eyebrows*... *slaps hand on forehead*

I haven't watched any more of the epi yet, just SR scene. My two centz on it:

I have to say, there was something about that first dhabba scene... it always stuck out for me for some reason. Maybe because it illustrated the fact that despite all odds, SR are always even. They shine through everything. Today's scene, was a rendezvous... again, we get to bear witness to the uniqueness of SR. Not many television couples tend to display too much of the journey towards love after marriage like SR. In today's epi. we saw again, a snapshot of the deep understanding that these two have of each other. Words are not necessary when the silence carries the unheard between them. The simple gestures, the soft gaze, the gentle resting of the head on his arm, the tender peck on the forehead, the compassionate embrace... each of these conveys their journey... the little steps that brought them closer, inch by inch. Both JW and KW are outstanding in their portrayal of Riddhima and Siddhant respectively. Although the scene was brief, I am wholey thankful for it... its something that was necessary after all the dizziness we've been feeling after the last few episodes. Thank you CVs and thank you JeRan, πŸ‘ This is why I love JeRan and Siddhima.

Cheers,
dc

desi chic thumbnail
Faru, to add to it:

I think for the context of the scene, what was given, was just enough. I think it was perfect as is. The simplicity of the gesture left a deeper imprint than perhaps anticipated. The scene was narrating the dilemma the two faced as one, and we witnessed how they deal with it together. It was not meant to be a passionate scene in my opinion, simply, it was meant to extend a level of understanding established between SR. They are now a mature couple with growing branches to their relationship.

Cheers,
dc

Awesome avis and siggies Fary. πŸ‘Hats off to u.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

as always i agree with u and ur thoughts fab fabfab

& now m in dilemma what to use in my dabba hahhahha
desi chic thumbnail
@ Faru, *japphie* Ahhh! Those are all so beautiful. Now I'm super confused, I really want to use one... but which one? They are equally tempting. Wow wow wowπŸ‘πŸ‘ Love the words you've used. Hey, I wanted to share another song with you, not sure if you've heard of it. But I can SR in here...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5NZR5PlPUk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Its an old song, but simply beautiful.

Cheers,
dc