Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lensahunte08

I love how Kareena forgives and tries to get along with people who she had problems with before. Kareena is moving out of her comfort zone to make sure their is no bitterness between the family. I recall Kareena attending Sawariya Screening for Ranbir to support him even though She hates going to Screenings. Even Ranbir came out saying Kareena does support him, and that she is a nice Human being. But for some reason I feel like Karishma is still doesn't want anything to do with the Rishi Kapoor. I know it's a long time since her wedding, but Kareena was treating Rishi Kapoor nicely, smiling when he was next to her. But for some reason Karishma was giving Rishi kapoor cold shoulders. I wonder if she feels the same way up to this day.

what happend between rishi kapoor and her?
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
From what I remember, all the kapoor's had problem with Babita and when she moved out of Kapoor resdience she cut all the ties with them. That's the reason Kapoor sisters don't know their cousin very well. But now Randhir and Babita are getting back together, hence all this family bonding can be seen again.
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lensahunte08

oh sorry lol...SRK and Kareena were shooting on the london bridge for a song. Some people actually spotted them and recorded them shooting for the song. And also some people on twitter were talking about how they saw SRK and kareena from their window of an office or something like that.

thnx...where in London are they staying now? are they still there? next shooting location plz? 😆
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ komalash LOL do u leave in London, am guessing thatz why u are asking. For now I don't know where they are but, if I hear anything will tell u. ;)