Kareena and Ranbir K's mother Neetu kapoor spotted

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Kareena, Neetu kapoor spotted in London where Kareena is shotting for Ra.One with SRk.

Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good...so now things are getting better in the Kapoor family!!!!great!
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
either theyre getting along really well, or the award for the best Acting family goes to them.

and honesty, what is one to believe? One day theyre family and the next day they duno where they stand and are still 'working on it'.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love how Kareena forgives and tries to get along with people who she had problems with before. Kareena is moving out of her comfort zone to make sure their is no bitterness between the family. I recall Kareena attending Sawariya Screening for Ranbir to support him even though She hates going to Screenings. Even Ranbir came out saying Kareena does support him, and that she is a nice Human being. But for some reason I feel like Karishma is still doesn't want anything to do with the Rishi Kapoor. I know it's a long time since her wedding, but Kareena was treating Rishi Kapoor nicely, smiling when he was next to her. But for some reason Karishma was giving Rishi kapoor cold shoulders. I wonder if she feels the same way up to this day.
waterlily_126 thumbnail
i am no one to point fingers but personally if someone hurts my family it is very hard to forgive.. i guess its really nice of bebo to forgive them or rather both families to forgive each other ..
who is the lady on the chair ? i see her everywhere
nishi75 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: waterlily_126

i am no one to point fingers but personally if someone hurts my family it is very hard to forgive.. i guess its really nice of bebo to forgive them or rather both families to forgive each other ..

</div>

<div>
who is the lady on the chair ? i see her everywhere

that's rishi kapoor's sister. think her name is reena - not sure about the name.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The lady on the chair is Raj Kapoor''s daughter Rima, and Bebo's paternal aunt.

Originally posted by: lensahunte08

I love how Kareena forgives and tries to get along with people who she had problems with before. Kareena is moving out of her comfort zone to make sure their is no bitterness between the family. I recall Kareena attending Sawariya Screening for Ranbir to support him even though She hates going to Screenings. Even Ranbir came out saying Kareena does support him, and that she is a nice Human being. But for some reason I feel like Karishma is still doesn't want anything to do with the Rishi Kapoor. I know it's a long time since her wedding, but Kareena was treating Rishi Kapoor nicely, smiling when he was next to her. But for some reason Karishma was giving Rishi kapoor cold shoulders. I wonder if she feels the same way up to this day.

wat is there to forgive?? and when the hell was karishma giving a cold shoulder to anyone?? this is the same kareena kapoor who was asked who will do better and who is more talented ranbir or imran, she chose ranbir, i was shocked! i wud never choose anyone except my cousin, plus even a third person wud choose ranbir!---he is a bundle of talent!! karishma is not part of the industry anymore otherwise she might've attended plus she is like so much more older then ranbir
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice 2 see then 2gthr..bebo luks cute
-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey, what's the problem all about? never heard about itt? :S