Is Kareena Kapoor an overrated Actress??

ladygaga thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

--I would love to hear some comments on this one-- But please don't make it personal, critiquing comments are always welcome. 😳

Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hehehehe you actually meant it 😆 hmmmm lets see BIG FAT YES from her films i have seen only liked her performance in Jab We Met. & her fans specially on this forum treat her like royalty like she is in the league of Madhuri or Kajol get real. & learn to accept others opinions. Is that getting personal oh well I don't care. Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Someone is a bit mad that Kareena has a lot of fans on this Forum. 🤣
anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
She's neither underrated or overrated. She's improved much more than before which is why she is where she is today. Which is also why she's doing the kind of roles that she is today....

By looking at the other topic, I knew this would happen. Goodluck with it.:)
I don't find her an overrated actress just like I don't find PC an overrated actress anymore. But overrated stars...they both are! If Kareena wasn't a Kapoor Khandan star and came from a mediocre background, she'd be a great actress, she's got it but sadly she wastes it away on crappy scripts and big banners. She'd got too much greed.
crazy fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She's had overrated performances, yes. She can be good when she tries to be...but that's very rare. I think the only performances I liked of hers were Chameli and Dev.

The whole hoopla around her performance in JWM was odd too.  I love JWM...but I don't understand what was so great about her acting. Similarly, Kurbaan, she was okayish..and many others.

I think what happened was...since she was so bad in her early movies (Khushi, K3G, MPKDH, etc) that when she churned out decent performances, people just hailed it to the maximum because of that...improvement.
crazy fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lensahunte08

Someone is a bit mad that Kareena has a lot of fans on this Forum. 🤣

Actually adios (ladygaga) has always been a semi-Kareena fan, from what I know. She isn't a Kareena hater...and has supported and even defended Kareena a million times.
Edited by crazy fanatic - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy fanatic

Actually adios (ladygaga) has always been a semi-Kareena fan, from what I know. She isn't a Kareena hater...and has supported and even defended Kareena a million times.

I know that. I wasn't saying she wasn't a kareena fan. She is a bit mad that Kareena fans are defending her, and this is the main reason why she opened this topic. Like seriously which fans on a forum don't defend their favorite. If you can't make a valid argument, stop making it personal and say: this was @ladygaga's words from the other post: feel like making a "Is Kareena an overrated actress" topic after seeing her fans going after everyone from Priyanka to Kajol to Katrina to even Sonakshi sinha whose 1 dialogue came out in dabang and she was still getting dissed. . Calm down guys, its just an online poll and PC won it! Stop overanalysing everything.. chill! are So what we kareena fans should just sit there and say nothing. Is that what she wants? 😒

And why bring in Sonakshi sinha when she wasn't even part of the topic.

PS from what I recall Kat, Kajol, and PC fans were also defending their favorite. Just because this forum has more Kareena fans, we should not defend her and let the other kajol, PC, and Kat fans critics Kareena and we sit there and watch. I don't see the logic there. On those topics, It wasn't just kareena fans, Kajol fans were also defending her. Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy fanatic

She's had overrated performances, yes. She can be good when she tries to be...but that's very rare. I think the only performances I liked of hers were Chameli and Dev.

The whole hoopla around her performance in JWM was odd too. I love JWM...but I don't understand what was so great about her acting. Similarly, Kurbaan, she was okayish..and many others.

I think what happened was...since she was so bad in her early movies (Khushi, K3G, MPKDH, etc) that when she churned out decent performances, people just hailed it to the maximum because of that...improvement.

Yeah same thing can be said for Kajol and PC. They are not consistent. Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
not sure aby her buty katrina is definitely overrated

at kareena kapoor can act proper