dmg_roks_antara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
happy bday sweety.......god bless u
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: princess52

why the sky is so clear today , why the sun is so shining today , why the flowers dancing today , why the
birds singing today ,why ,why .................................??

ok i will telling u all , because today is a very special day,on the day 3 august very special person came to this world and this thread is dedicated to her which would hopefully make her day memorarable.A loving friend,an awesome writer and above all a sweet,honest and caring person she is non other than our very own fazzz (kashisk)

fazzii you are a sweetheart and we all love you alot. Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember.

Hey Habs,
Thanks a ton for making my day so memorable and so special.

Luv u loads<333🤗
...anshu... thumbnail
hey

belated happy b'day.😊
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys,
As I am feeling not well, I'll thank you all and everyone in this post :D

Thanks Habs for making this beautiful post, the food was yummy, I completely loved the gifts :D
In this case I should also thanks Hima as she had contributed for our meeting, lolz wese it was one of the best moment, I can sitll remember my expressions. I was like 'yeh kiya ho raha hai, yeh dono mujhse baat hi nahi kar rahi' 🤣

Hey Habz, Vinz (My doc), Ashu, Deba, Adya, Scorpio, Annu di, Amruta, Kanan, Nidhi, Sammy, PJ bhai (I am still waiting for a long bday wishes from you :D but the way hospital kiya kar rahe ho aap?? [:S]), My Macho man (kitna bara msg likha tune, my janu, I love you so much 😃), Farwa, Jia, Diyaa, Maleeha, Saika, Pinki, Soni, Princess14, Ritu, Nisha, Ruba, Shireen, Kuhu, Prinz, Dipu, Rashmeen, Nina, Sanya, Riddss, Steff, Sasya, Namita, Apsy( nice to meet you, I hope I can be friend with everyone whom I don't know here? :) ), Richa, Antara, Kanan(Pwincess kanzi), Anshu, Jazz, Thank you so much for the beautiful wishes, the yummy cakes as well as the food, for the lovely poems and for the wonderful gifts.😃🤗

You all truly made my day remomarable, thank you guys... I love you everyone 😃🤗

Luv u all<333
Kashish
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
all right... i know m sooo late ...

though i already wished u faz... but once AGAIN happy bday..🤗. (belated though..😆)

Wish u loads n loads of happiness n success and all that u desire....  😃 ...

and amazing thread habzi... loved it...  it was so unlike you ...finally tune thodi mehnat karna seekh liye nae? .........😉😆😆

Love ya
Vini