TaSha Vm-NEW Updated..pg 1

Shweta_Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
First VM - (Ab Na Ja-Euphoria )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHvcgKxcG8k

Second VM - (Jism Paakh Aankhon Mein-Tere Liye_female)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch_hiKwD444

Third  VM -(Tu Tu Hai Wahi-Remix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XmnfvtmeyY

Spcl  thnx 2 u Rit435 (chandanafan) for d videos..😊.

Hope u guys like it.Edited by balluda - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey balluda, it's me rit435 πŸ˜† I don't mind that you used the video at all. I am uploading the scenes so that people can make Vms.πŸ˜† I really appreciate that you said that you used the video that I uploaded. πŸ˜ƒ Awesome song and love the scenes. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ but I highly suggest that u put your name tag on your VM coz people on utube do end up uploading somebody else's vm on their account and claim it as theirs. Just a suggestion since you are new to utube. Continue making more Vms.

I missed Sheeba's birthday. Happy Belated Birthday Sheeba. πŸ₯³

ritz

Edited by chandanafan - 13 years ago
Shweta_Dutta thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandanafan

Hey balluda, it's me rit435 πŸ˜† I don't mind that you used the video at all. I am uploading the scenes so that people can make Vms.πŸ˜† I really appreciate that you said that you used the video that I uploaded. πŸ˜ƒ Awesome song and love the scenes. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ but I highly suggest that u put your name tag on your VM coz people on utube do end up uploading somebody else's vm on their account and claim it as theirs. Just a suggestion since you are new to utube. Continue making more Vms.

I missed Sheeba's birthday. Happy Belated Birthday Sheeba. πŸ₯³

ritz

Hey hi Chandanafan (Rit435)..
Glad u liked my VM...n yes..m new 2 YT 2.. πŸ˜† ..I did consider ur suggestion n put my name in d tag tab..n i hope wat i did was rite n dats wat u suggested me πŸ˜• ..u r always welcum 2 share ur suggestns n thoughts πŸ˜ƒ.. will try 2 make sum more VM's.."I am uploading the scenes so that people can make Vms."..dats so sweet of u..thnx 1s again..Edited by balluda - 13 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
woww.!! really nice... Loved the song..!  wish i cud mak vms too..!!!😳
Shweta_Dutta thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

woww.!! really nice... Loved the song..!  wish i cud mak vms too..!!!😳

hii...mary ..glad u liked d VM ..😊u cud  make VM's 2..wud like 2 help u in every way possible..do lemme know wen u wud like 2 learn  ..its simple..just type in google search d method for making videos by windows movie maker..n dats it..πŸ˜‰tk cre bubyee..
*shwetha*
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
the vm was so sweet and beautiful ......loved it completelyπŸ‘ u brought back all good old tasha memories.......well doneπŸ‘πŸΌ
nazia.icycool thumbnail
hey shweta...was it ur first VM!!. 😲    πŸ˜† ..it was really amazing!!..loved the song..heard it for the first tym...and the scenes were awesum yaar!!...amazing VM shweta!! πŸ‘
Shweta_Dutta thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger in us

the vm was so sweet and beautiful ......loved it completelyπŸ‘ u brought back all good old tasha memories.......well doneπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanx..SIU..m gald u liked d VMs..will make sum more wenever time permitsπŸ˜ƒ..tk  cre
Shweta_Dutta thumbnail

Originally posted by: nazia.icycool

hey shweta...was it ur first VM!!. 😲    πŸ˜† ..it was really amazing!!..loved the song..heard it for the first tym...and the scenes were awesum yaar!!...amazing VM shweta!! πŸ‘

Yes nazia..it was my first..πŸ˜‰..glad u liked d Vm's..D first is from d band "Euphoria"..hope 2 make sum more..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
this  is my favourite jungle scene .....and u made a vm of it.......GREATπŸ‘ it was rocking........superbπŸ‘πŸΌ well done. nakku looked so cute and love struck😍 and dutta was also so sweet brought fruits for her......hmmmmm mazaaaa aa gaya