Laagi Tujhse Lagan Express - Issue #20

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Issue #20

Editors Note

holla party people!! guess what…guess what…guess what…the Express has officially hit its 20th issue…omg guys…I mean…girls…we've done 20 fabulous issues…5 months worth!! *jaz in awe of reporters*…so you know what that means right? we shall follow in Jagtaps footsteps and PARTY!!! PAR-TAY!!! woot woot…as Editor in Chief…mera farz banta hai ke I take care of my hard working reporters…so…here is the official

LTL Express 20th Issue Party

also…we must celebrate…and welcome a new member to the coveted LTL Express reporters group…our very own Dancingdoll (DD) has taken over the Warm & Fuzzies Section…welcome to the gang…you're gonna love it…at least I hope…of course Shabz will be missed…

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

The week starts with jagtap laughing like crazy so dutta tells naku to go behind him then jagtap leaves saying he's going to get some special jadi booti for naku to make tea which might calm dutta down and naku follows him out the house. jagtap asks naku what she likes about dutta so she says he's really nice and a child at heart, he has to endure a lot of pain and betrayal which is the reason for his  tough behavior and dutta listens to their conversation. Jagtap tells naku some of his friends will take him out of the jungle. dutta gives naku a bottle to pour in the tea for jagtap to make him unconscious but dutta takes that cup instead of japtap so when he's about to drink naku hits his hand causing the cup to fall which jagtap notices and later dutta realizes that the cup was the one with the bottle stuff. Naku follows jagtap and they have a nice conversation where he says dutta cant judge right or wrong and fell for the wrong person and why does she love someone who dosen't love her and she says she never expected love back. he tells her to tell her feelings to dutta . Then she has a dream of telling her feelings to dutta about how she loves and he doesn't need to love h er but she wants him to trust her, etc.. when she goes back to reality dutta blames naku and says she's the reason they're still stuck in the jungle. then jagtap gives dutta a gun to shoot him with but he doesn't and asks for the way out. jagtap then says the picture they saw of the gangster jagtap is him but when he found his love paki he killed that gangster and became good.jagtpa tries explaining to dutta the beauty of love and dutta says he's fed up of pretty faces and fears betrayal to which jagtap tries to tell him running away from life isn't the answer. Jagtap's guest have come and he tells them they can go with his guests if they want. Then some guy starts singing(i think they're jagtap's guests) a song and dancers start to come. naku is staring at dutta and dutta is having flashbacks of the past to now starting from the girl he first loved but didn't love him back because he was poor...so then he started his business of crime...and after that he found naku who told him to get married...then supriya came who pretended to love him and left on the wedding day then naku being the one helping her leave...them getting married...to now where they get stuck in the jungle....he coninues having more flashbacks of all 3 girls that came into his life.Then suddenly someone screams, dutta and a whole bunch of men appear. dutta quickly goes to naku. jagtap tells dutta and naku the way to leave this jungle and then puts naku's hand in dutta hand. dutta and naku run while holding hands and the men find them and start following them. two men are about to shoot them when jagtap comes in between and gets shot and then shoots the 2 men. then he creates a fire in front of them so no one get to them. they continue running all night and when they finally get out they let go of each other's hands.
Precap: they're on the road standing separate from each other and dutta says this jungle made him calm ... he's scared to leave the jungle and go the real world

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

Well...well! Yet another week of TaSha..but perhaps the last week of complete TaSha for now. After gruelling outdoor shoots for nearly a month I guess MisHi will be resting while other characters take over. But the JMM track was great while it lasted. I hope we get more such tracks where TaSha are thrown together and alone so that they can spend quality time together. So now back to business.

TaSha
So this week though the focus was on TaSha I found it tough to rate any TaSha scene that stood out as absolute best for this week. There were cute moments alright. But Dutta ended up spoiling most of them due to his akdu behavior. Aww...my gadha..I wanna to hug him and ask him to chill. So I will rate Naku's dream scene from Tuesday as TaSha SOTW. What I liked about the scene was that Naku poured out all of her feelings for Dutta and raised her voice against him atleast in her dream after being the paragon of virtues all through.
She told him he doesnt need to love her...but atleast dont hate her. He need not treat her as his friend but atleast should not look at her as a betrayer. What can she do to convince him that she only wishes the best for him? That she really wanted him to marry a girl who was of his level. But what is her fault if that girl turned out to be fake? She has loved him but never asked anything in return except his happiness. Her only crime was to love him.
All the questions...all the doubts that have been haunting Naku since her marriage poured forth as questions to Dutta while he stood silently listening to her and looking as if Naku was not talking to a human but a rock.

Others
A lot of us absolutely loved this scene from Wednesday's episode. Dada came over to Dutta and asked him that he doesnt trust him does he? So he hands over his loaded gun to Dutta and asks him to kill him. Dutta takes the gun and points it to Dada's temple and says he has nothing against Dada. He only wants him to help him out of the jungle. Dada then asks what after he's out of the jungle. How much will he continue to run? This question really pricks Dutta.
He says its none of his business. But Dada says he's right but he cared for Naku. Dutta asks him to care for his own wife. Dada then tells Dutta how he gave up his life of crime after he met his love. And Dutta doesnt understand what is love. When he understands love he too will find life beautiful.
Dutta's feelings finally burst forth after all the needling Dada had been doing to him all day. Dutta says that he will run and run as much as he can. Its his life and he will live how he wants to. He has been betrayed time and again and cannot take it anymore. Dada tells him that he was betrayed as he trusted the wrong people. What he thought is love was never love at all. When he comes across true love he wont be able to turn his back on love. So saying Dada leaving from there...leaving Dutta emotional and fuming.

Special mention episode:
I absolutely loved the Thursday episode. I must have seen it several times till now. I dont want to pick out any specific scene from the episode as I feel it will be unfair to the writers, director and actors. Onscreen the actors did a wonderful job esp Mishal and Mohan Kapoor. The cameo of Jagtap I guess will go down as one of the most hard hitting cameos so far for me. He was an absolute treat. Its unbelievable how the writers in a span of 6 episode built his character so well that when he died everyone shed a tear. There was not a heart that was left untouched.
To TaSha Jagtap was angel sent by Bappa himself. Jagtap was a lonely man after his wife died. But maybe he was alive for this last task till he was reunited with his beloved wife. As DD put it Jagtap was a father figure Naku never had despite Ganpat's presence in her life. For Dutta he filled a void of a father, mentor and a strong male presence in his life that he never had. Since Dutta entry we have always seen him take charge of any situation and rule his house and area as a benevolent king. But while he did that this king never had anyone he could look up to for counsel. He didnt even realize he needed to look up to anyone. But Jagtap came into his life and showed him what was not there in his life.
For the first time we saw someone else take charge of the situation apart from Dutta. Naku and he were called kids by someone who wanted to shield them from all the bad in the world as a parent would do. And this person finally ended up giving his life for his kids just like any parent would do. And we as viewers can only hope that Dutta has been able to see some good in humanity after all this incident in his life.

Dialogue of the Week

-Fivr-

Hey Everyone!

*takes deep breath*

This week was something else right..? I mean the week started with us trying to get a feel for Jagtap's home and understand his domestic life and the end of the week marked an end for the Jungle track and Jagtap's presence in the show. But even though Jagtap's not a part of the show any more, it didn't stop him from literally taking over my DOTW this weekend. Read on ahead and you'll know what I mean.. *giggles* Oh and just so you're all warned - it's past 2 a.m. here and I have a whole lot of medical school application related stuff to do tomorrow, so if this doesn't make any sense just excuse it as my sleep-induced ramblings.. *nervous laugh*

Dialogue
Male

"Tere hisab sey tere pati mein bauhat karwahat hai kiyoun k bauhat dard dekha hai usney. Zindagi mein dhokha khaya hai. Lekin har insaan kabhi na kabhi zindagi mein dhoka khata hai! Toh kya dhokha kha kar admi ye seekhey k sab par shak karo? Ya ye k admi ki parakh karna seekho! Teera pati na Nakusha! Tu hi sahi boli thie, who dil sey bacha hai. Aur bachey maa ko chor kar kabhi kisi pe bharosa nahi karte! Aik baat bata beti, tere ko zindagi ne kya sikhaya hai? Vishwas k aavishwas?! Arey bol! Tere pati ne chunna hai aavishwas kiyoun k usko lagta hai usey sabhi admiyon ki pehchan hai! Lekin mein davey k saath bol sakta hoon – usey apney aur paraye tak ki pehchan nahi hai! Doston aur dushmanon ka fark nahi samajhta hai woh admi! Tabhi toh dhoka khata hai!" – Jagtap (July 27th)

*wipes sweat off brow*

*notices all the stares*

Yes, yes.. I know how long this dialogue is - but this is a BRILLIANT piece of writing! I couldn't NOT pick this! *pleading muh* I mean, this guy has Dutta pegged down to a T! He realizes Dutta's almost childish in his stubbornness towards acceptance of love and he goes ahead and challenges it! Is doubting everyone really the lesson you should take away from a betrayal? Because that's all that Dutta's been doing - with every betrayal he's gotten more suspicious of those around him. And God forbid he comes across a total stranger in needing times (like Jagtap) - that person is automatically considered guilty until proven innocent. Shouldn't Dutta use his betrayal as motivation to learn to read people and understand their true motive? And if wasn't enough to just call Dutta on the way he handled his life crises, Jagtap also refuted the ONE thing Dutta held on to as the "silver lining" of his betrayals - his ability to read people. Jagtap flat out challenged Dutta's "misconceptions" about his ability to truthfully judge people - "He doesn't even know the differentiate his family and well wishers from strangers and enemies!", Jagtap says! And even though I always believe that Dutta's "ill treatment" of people close to him is a sign of how comfortable he is around them and how much he trusts them, I cannot ignore the fact that when he gets "hurt" by them he does so in a flow of emotion. He lets his emotional tidal wave make the best of his fragile state and he ends up exploding in front of those he cares for. This dialogue, albeit long, was brilliant! It was just so insightful into Dutta's character/personality and it was absolutely breath taking in the way it was worded! Anil Deshmukh manages to leave me gaping at the screen EVERY week! And it's been this way since I came aboard LTL in February - *sigh* HOW does this guy even do it!

Female

"Main kya jawab doon apko? Anparh naukrani ki anparh beti.. Meri aayi ne.. Meri aayi ne pyar karna sikhaya hai.. Bapa pe vishwas karna sikhaya hai. Mere ko bass pyaar karna maloom. Pyaar k badle mein maine kabhi kuch nahi manga. Woh mere ko pyaar karain, aisa maine kabhi nahi soocha. Bapa kasam, woh mujhey jungle mein chor k jayengai toh bhi mujhey bura nahi lagey ga." – Nakku (July 27th)

You know what throws me off each time? It's how Nakku's so CONSISTENT in her emotions and her point-of-views! From day one she's said that she does not want ANYTHING in return to her love - that her love is one sided and she's absolutely okay with that. She does not expect any sort of compensation or special treatment with respect to her feelings. And while normally, a month or so into the show the protagonist goes against her words by claiming that they aren't loved or that they "expected different" from the object of their affection, in Nakku's case no matter WHAT happens, her statement NEVER changes! It's the same today as it was the day she said it to Babi all those months ago. She wants nothing in return! And you know how I would normally feel that "change" in the character's position? It was from what they said and how they worded their thoughts - so the fact that this time around I feel (and honestly appreciate!) Nakku's consistency should totally be accredited to Anil Deshmukh's attention to words and his understanding of the language. Not a word is out of place, not a word with the wrong connotation! It's just perfect! Nakku expected nothing the first time around and that hasn't changed even after months of emotional trauma and close proximity to Dutta (alike)! *sigh*

Literary Gem

Male

"Woh bolte hain na, paani aur pyaas ka matlab registan mein samajh ata hai. Ghar k kambal ki garmi ka ehsas barfili paharon mein akele chalte samajh ata hai. Jab tak humara koi apna saath hota hai, uski qadar nahi karte hum - Lekin jab chala jata hai tab uski kami ka layi ehsas hota hai! Jaise chaon ki hat janey par, dhoop ka hota hai…" – Jagtap (July 26th)

When this dialogue was voiced by Jagtap in the beginning of the week, I could not begin to imagine how appropriate it was in light of the future events. At that time I was just amazed at the use of multiple brilliantly worded metaphors! To equate the realization of someone's loss to the loss of water for a thirsty man or the loss of warmth in a freezing winter or the loss of shade in the sveltering heat was, for the lack of any other words, phenomenal! But then Thursday rolled around and Jagtap was no more - and at that moment when Dutta finally led Nakku away from the flames dividing them from Jagtap, I realized just how true this statement was. It had been less than a moment since his "departure" and I was already missing Jagtap. *sigh* Brilliant foreshadowing Anil Deshmukh! Even if I wasn't able to recognize it right away! *smiles*

Female

"Pyar mat karo sahib, pun bharosa karo… Dost mat samjho, par dushman bhi mat kaho sahib.. Galey mat lagao, par.. par mujhey dekh k muh maat phero sahib…" – Nakku (July 28th)

Love it, love it, love it! I LOVE this dialogue! If for no other reason, then for the fact that this was Nakku finally telling Dutta exactly what she wanted - not for him to love her but for him not to hate her! She didn't want him besotted with her, but that didn't mean that she was ready to accept his unwarrented suspicion! He didn't have to treat her special but that didn't mean he could treat her worst than he normally would either! Our Nakku doesn't expect any "compensations" because of the fact that she loves Dutta - but that also means that she doesn't appreciate any "injustices" thrown her way because of it! *sigh* These dialogues are going to be the end of me I'm telling you! They keep getting me so excited and so content all in the same minute, I literally feel my BP go up and then back down!

*takes deep breath*

Special Mention

"Shankar, agar mere bachon ko kuch hua na toh Aayi shapat is poorey jungle jo jala k rakh kar donga! In mein sey aik bhi admi nahi bachna chahiye! Bhoon k rakh doh sab ko!" – Jagtap (July 29th)

This wasn't "brilliant" enough to be a DOTW or a LG - and it wasn't "Oye Hoye"-esque at all either! But it made me all warm in my heart when I heard Jagtap call Dutta and Nakku his "bache". In fact I was bowled over by how he went into to primal parental mode the MINUTE Anna's men yelled out threats to Dutta. He went to Dutta and Nakku first, got then closer to their exit and on their way out. Next he got the dancing troop out of harm's way and then he went ahead voicing instructions to his men - "Get the guns", "Light the area ahead so we can see them!". He was so completely protective of Dutta that I was absolutely overwhelmed! I've always seen Dutta doing the "protecting" bit - it was humbling to watch him on the recieving end this time. *smiles*

Oye Hoye! Dialogues of the Week

"Woh rishta hi kya jo bandh kar rakhey!" – Jagtap (July 28th)

"Mere mehmaan aa gaye hain. Demagh tikhane lag jaye toh aa jana." – Jagtap (July 28th)

Warm & Fuzzies

Dancingdoll

Hey Guys,

My first time here and I am very excited...Taking over from Shabz. She was awesome in this section and dying to know her reviews specially on my write up of this section.....Shabz, missing you here gal!.....

Guys, Pls do let me know if I missed anything! There were some really W&M moments this week! Extremely powerful week in the history of Tasha LS, dedicated to my genre - Love!

W & M #1:
This has to be the most W&M moment in this week for me! When Anna's men attack the Kuttiya, Jagtap urges Dutta to escape from the back door. He addresses Dutta as Bachcha for the first time and shows Dutta the right direction in life. He tells Dutta that he should escape, if not for himself than for Naku - way to teach Dutta how to treat Naku as the most special gal in his life, tells him that if he doesnt escape how would he experience love in his life - way to teach Dutta that Love has to be experienced in life else life is meaningless, gives him Naku's hand and tells him to hold on to this most valuable treasure - way to tell him that Naku is his real love and love is the most important ingredient of life...A much needed Father-Son talk in Dutta's life. Not only does Jagtap call him Bachcha for the first time, Dutta also calls Jagtap - "Dada' for the first time! This moment also taught Dutta that his peope judging skills have become fuzzy! This moment was also special as Jagtap played dual role, He not only filled the void in Dutta's life of a father, he also instantly showed Naku what real fatherly love is. He did Naku's true Kanyaadan by giving her hand to Dutta and telling him to take care his daughter forever. Dutta and Naku instantly transformed into two teenage lovers eloping for love and taking last words of wisdom from their Father!

W & M #2:
When Jagtap realizes that D&N are in wrong direction in their life, he confronts the most sensible person in the couple - Naku. He tries awakening her to the truth and the practicality of life. He tries showing Naku that when people are betrayed, their people judging acument only gets more polished and doesnt worsen like Dutta's. Dutta cannot diffrentiate between friend and enemy and hence he gets betrayed. He hasnt recognized his real love. Naku explains that she has only learnt how to love but never expected anything out of it. Thats when Jagtap sees an unconditional love for the 2nd time in his life, after Paakhi. He encouraged Naku to express her feelings openly. Dutta is far from understanding and recognizing her love and it's time she speaks her mind and not let it lie in slumber. The scene beautifully potrayed Naku's unconditional love and Jagtap's concern for her. He tries showing Naku the practicality of the situation that she has to do something about it not only for her but for Dutta.

W & M #3:
The scene where Naku's inner turmoil was picturized using the outer world objects was mind blowing! A sneek peek into Naku's heart and what do we see - The little innocent heart dieing to know her mistake in the whole mischap! Trying to figure out how did she get entangled in between the evil people and their doings? Her desperation to tell Dutta that she did not like his accusations at all. Her cry of innocence - I am not a betrayer or liar! An appeal of love - I dont want any love in return, just trust of a friend to a friend! This scene touched me because Naku's innocent heart bared in front of us trying to say that she doesnt even know the meaning of the words- deceit, betray and lie, then how can she even commit these crimes. She only understands the language of love and wondering whether thats a crime! Beautiful picturization of Inner turmoil!

W & M #4:
This was one more awesome scene where in two men, talk like equals, none less than other....They fought verbal dual! Jagtap realizes that Dutta wanted to kill him. He hands Dutta the gun and tells him to shoot him - a proof of trust! Dutta doesnt shoot him but requests him to show him the way to the city - Humanity makes a sneek peek! Jagtap shows Dutta how connected he is to Naku and he is helping Dutta only for her.He teaches Dutta that relationships are bonds not shackles! He teaches Dutta the real meaning of love - Dedicate life to love, Love would teach you to trust and find real beauty! The scene also beautifully potrays Dutta's inner trauma - He doesnt wanna trust anyone as he has given enough chances but he was always betrayed in love!..Jagtap has a reason for this too - People who betrayed were not his love, his love is just at the corner, he just has to stop running, close his eyes and feel it! A heart to heart talk between two equals, one leaving with the triumph after teaching the real meaning of love! Very powerful and touching scene indeed!

W & M #5;
This week not only bares Naku's wounded heart but also Dutta's! A small song sequence - "Kyun Khoya Khoya Chand ki Firaaq" beautifully explains Dutta state of heart! Dutta's heart was not able to forget the betrayals or the betrayers. His love life goes in a flash in front of him, starting from Seema's infidelity, moving to Sups elopement and then the silverlining - Naku's love, care, support and standing by him in his thick and thin! His confusion on what was right and what wasnt was causing an inner trauma that was oozing from his face every second! Naku watches him constantly and sees him going through this trauma but feels helpless because she cannot reach and help him out of it! Dutta was brilliant in this scene. Not only did his reaction trouble Naku, it made us go and touch out to him and give him a tight hug!

W & M #6:
And did this moment made a sniffing day out of our Thursdays? It marked the death of a warrior who lived for love and died for it!...Jagtap's last wish was to see Dutta and Naku's love flourish and for that he takes the bullet targeted on them. ....What did he want in return, - a promise from Dutta that he would never leave Naku's hand... He asked for a symbolic representation and Dutta holds Naku's hand and lifts it! This was a bond, never to be broken, an assurance to a dying man. That was all the Jagtap wanted bcoz he then folds his hand and gradually falls down - His work was complete and the time had come for him to return to his Paakhi!.....Naku tries to reach out to him but Dutta holds on to her and keeps his promise. He inturn has tears in his eyes and realizes the real Jagtap!
*sniff sniff*...This can make me cry always! I dedicate my first W&M to him! Thankyou for the best climax ever to my e-LS! *salutes the warrior of love*

W & M #7:
When Dutta comes out of the kuttiya with the unused tonic bottle, he calls for Naku and realizes that she isnt in the Kutiya. For that instant he misses her and remembers Jagtap's words that when people are not near you, then you realzie their worth! Dutta missed Naku that moment. The expressions on his face were priceless! He immediately goes to hunt her down!

Other Sweet Moments #1
When Dutta was behaving like a spoilt child after finding Jagtaps's photograph on the wall, and looking at Jagtap accusingly,  Jagtap leaves the room and asks Naku to follow. When Naku actually follows him, Dutta is shocked and looks at Naku as if a child is pissed at his friend for taking the opp parties side and is all ready to throw tantrums!....Katti!....

Other Sweet moment #2
Everytime Dutta stood in front of Naku and became her protective shield, I went all Awwwwww!!....First when he finds Jagtap, the gangster's snap in the Kuttiya and second when Anna's men attack them in Kuttiya. His first instinct in the face of danger is to protect her! Love is budding!

Other Sweet Moment #3
When Jagtap is pouring his frustration at Naku because of Dutta's irrational behaviour, and asks her that how can she live with this Akdoo, Naku defends Dutta that he just has hard exterior but is actually a child from inside. He has been betrayed ample amount of times and hence, he has become arrogant! Naku proved that she understood Dutta so well which even surprises Jagtap. Other cute thing about this moment was the utter concentration with which Dutta was listening to Naku and giving her looks of a child who knows he is wrong but wouldnt accept it, no matter what!

Other Sweet moment #4
I awwwwwwww-ed and got senti on all the moments where Jagtap talks to or talks about his love - Paakhi........First when he tells Naku that Paakhi and he together constructed this little world of love. He doesnt consider her dead. For him, she is with him 24*7 in all the forms of the Jungle! Our first view of his intense love!

Second when he tells Paakhi that she would have been pleased to meet Naku as she is like her! He realizes that Naku is the 2nd gal in his life, whose love was intense and had clear understanding of her love.

Third, when he tells Dutta that his life is dedicated to love. He had 180 degrees transformation when he met Paakhi and he decided to get Love in the forefront of his life. He made his life the most beautiful experience after that and Dutta should also experience the same. This moment he made us realize that there is nothing more beautiful that living in love!

Other Sweet Moment #5
All the moments where he addresses Naku as Beti - He just replaces Ganpat so seamlessly get the feeling that Naku was always without a father! A man who showed her true love!

Other Sweet Moment #6
I went all warm in the scene where Naku desperately tries signaling Dutta to pick the right cup! Also, the one wherein she desperately tries telling him to not drink from the wrong cup! Those two moments were signs of her care for him! Infact Naku finally accepts defeat in signaling Dutta and goes on her own to push the glass from his hand. A Budthal would always remain a Budthal, so poor gal had to take matters in her hand!

Other Sweet Moment #7
This was covered by Shabz too in the last week LTL Express and I am stating it this week too as Jagtap continued the constant badgering around Dutta by using sentences like - "u r very lucky to have Naku as your wife", "when our near ones leave, thats when we realize their value, but Dutta you wouldnt understand" etc. He enjoyed getting on Duttas nerves and he did too ....After all, Dutta knew Jagtap was right all the time.

Other Sweet moment #8
While running from Anna's men in the end, Naku slips due to tiresome and Dutta holds her and supports her. What was awwwww about the moment -

a. He was holding her very close with both his hand! A very authoritative hold!

b. He stares at Naku for a long time and gets lost in it.

c. When Naku looks at him, he immediately zaps out of it and shifts his gaze elsewhere.

d. The jungle then remindes him of Jagtaps's words and his sacrifice.

e. Dutta keeps his promise to Jagtap - cares, supports and holds on to Naku.

It was a treat to watch that moment!

Guys, I hope I did justice to this powerful week!!! Love you Guys!!

Warming and Fuzzing,

DD

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Hey Guys! It's Saturday morning here, about 9am almost. And I have work soon.

*Aisha Rolls Eyes and Then Smiles*

Mera kaam toh katam hi nahin hota. The only time I get to talk to you guys is here through my OMG section. And God what a Week. I still feel.... full of emotion.

*Aisha Sits Silently For a Moment*

It was a brilliant week. The direction, the storyline, the TaSha moments. Jagtap. JAGTAP. God.
*Aisha Blinks*
It's Saturday for God's sake and I am still not over Jagtap. You know I was working on Thursday so Ididn't have time to come onto the Forum like I usually do and check up on the update before I saw the episode, so Thursdays episode was a huge shock fo me when I actually watched it. I think I knew what would happen. But it still was so Heartbreaking and so Shocking. I just... have no words. I feel quite depressed actually.
*Aisha Opens Crate of Pepsi*
So first things first: To Jagtap. A Man of Beautiful Words, Beautiful Actions and a Beautiful Heart.
*Aisha Salutes With Pepsi*
*Aisha Blinks Tears Away*
Shall we get onto the OMG section before I embarrass myself and cry like a baby? I think we shall.

*Aisha Hands Out Pepsi and Tissues*
We'll need both. Seriously.

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

Naku And Jagtap

Now if the Sweet Shock is going to any one character this week it HAS to be Jagtap. The guy was only in, what? Five, six episodes? And ONE day in LTL timeline. And he managed to affect us all THIS much?
*Aisha Sits Quietly Overwhelmed*

Seriously this week I am lost for words. I do not have the words to explain how this character made me feel. He was just.... Amazing. I wish he hadn't died. I wish he was still there to be a father to Naku AND Dutta. God, especially Dutta. This man accomplished more in ONE Day than anyone had in probably more than TEN Years. Kuch toh khaas baat hain iss Jagtap mein. And the Scene that I found especially Sweet this Week was when Jagtap questions Naku on her Love for Dutta. He asks her:
"Pyar karti hain isse? Bahut pyar? Kya millega tujhe itna pyar daykar! Bol!"
Naku looks at him and then replies:
*Kya javab do mein aap ko? Unpar naukrani ki unpar beti. Meri Aayi nay mujhe pyar karna sikhaya. Bappa par vishwas karna sikhaya. Mujhe baas pyar karna maloom."

*Aisha Gets Teary-Eyed*

I don't know what it was. The dialogue, the way Naku delivered it, the look on Jagtap's face as he realised the depth of Naku's Love for Dutta, the background music? I don't know. But this Scene made me emotional. It touched my heart. I was sitting there with my family CRYING. Actual tears were silently rolling down my cheeks! I felt so.... torn. It was a Moment of Joy and such Sadness! It was so MOVING. I'm just...
*Aisha Lost For Words*
I don't know. It was beautiful. Now. I have watched my fair share of dramas. Both Indian and Pakistani. And the only drama I have actually properly cried at was Meri Zaat Zara-E-Benishaan which is a Pakistani drama. The first episode had me crying buckets and absolutely drained by the end of it. This week Laagi Tujhse Lagan had me crying. A proper Cry. The look on Jagtap's face.... it was just.... Perfect. The realisation as he connected Naku to his Paakhi. And then:
"Paakhi! Arrey O Paakhi! Tu agar aaj hoti nah toh bahut khush hoti! To bhi aisi hi tea nah?"
I'm just... Overwhelmed. I loved this Scene. It was a beautiful Sweet Moment. Jagtap opening himself to Naku as Naku opened herself to him, both showing their Love for their other halves without hesitation or shyness. Open and perfect. The background music was beautiful. CVs...

*Aisha Shakes Head in Awe*
CVs... why do you do this, huh? You turn around and give us episodes like THIS. Mahi and Mohan were just brilliant in this Scene. I just can't pinpoint what it was that filled my heart so much that it had to overflow into tears. I'm just...
*Aisha Smiles Mistily*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8DKEADor1c
I'm sorry Ksh but I had to put the link up. I just HAD to.

Shock Moment: Naku and Jagtap.

Shock Factor: 9/10

(I don't know what to SAY. Just watch that. It was Perfect. PERFECT. *Aisha Shakes Head At  A LOss For Words* Mahi and Mohan have stolen my words.)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

Dutta and Jagtap. Again.

*Aisha Sighs Helplessly*

This week wasn't big for funny moments and I am actually not complaining. God knows I like me some comedy relief but this week I didn't mind that we had nothing much in way of Death-Inducing Laughter Scenes. The two Moments that DID make me laugh and quite unintentionally were:
1. Dutta finds the unused bottle of green poison/whatever and says to himself: "Yeh Naku ka bholapan mujhe le doobegah..."
It was just the way he said it! And the way he immediately went to look for her right after!
*Aisha LOLs*
and the second moment:
2. Jagtap telling Dutta to run and Dutta refusing.
*Aisha Laughs Loudly*
When Jagtap told them to run and the comes back and finds that they are still just standing there he says:
"Tum dono abhi tak yahan karre hain???"
And Dutta is all:
"Mein bhagnay walo say nahin hoon!"
*Aisha ROFLs*
Come on that was funny! Especially seeing as how in the previous episode he was insisting like a ziddi bacha on running wherever he wants, however far he wants! It's HIS life, damn it!
*Aisha Chuckles*
Ah Dutta! I love you.
*Aisha Smiles lovingly at Dutta*

Shock Moment: Dutta and Jagtap Moments.

(These two... I love them. Why are all the LTL men so attrative? And was it just me or did anyone else think Dutta and Jagtap were so like Young Sher V Old Sher? Sriously. Jagtap? I found him attractive. His personality and character were just Mind-Blowing.)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

Um.... Uh..... Well.....

*Aisha Ponders*

I'm surprised. Why? Cause I wasn't angry at anyone this week. What was there to be angry about? There was no PN, No Evil Trio, No Aayi Sahib (Thank God) No crappy dialogues, no stupid plotline, all TaSha and of course, Jagtap. Even his Ending didn't make me angry. It made me cry and my Heart really broke but I wasn't angry. I think... this may be the first time ever we have no Moment for this section.

*Aisha Blinks In Surprise*
Really CVs... How is it you always manage to surprise me every week without fail?
*Aisha Throws Out Pepsi to CVs*

Shock Moment: NONE.

(There is no Moment. I am Shocked. How can there be no Moment? Hmm.)

OhMyGod ' What the HELL Was THAT?! Shock

Baji's AMAZING Logic Part II

*Aisha Looks Wryly at Baji*

*Aisha Shakes Head*

Kya yaar? The one scene you get and you do this? Really? Last time it was the Footprints and the Cellphone. This time it was finding a random knife in the jungle and assuming it belongs to Anna's men and then finding more footprints and following them thinking the footprints belong to Anna's men.

*Aisha Raises Eyebrows at Baji*

Okay fine. It's plausible. Who's in the jungle? You and your useless bodyguards, TaSha and Anna's Team. You find a knife and Dutta doesn't carry knives around so you assume it belongs to the A-Team. Fine. But again with the footprints?

*Aisha Stares Incredulously at Baji*

Are you serious, Baji? Really? Those footprints belong to the A-Team? You know this for a fact?

*Aisha Head Desks*

I have no words for the sheer lunacy that is Baji right now. You know what would make my month? If next week we cut back to Baji and his useless Bodyguards and they are STILL in the Jungle and Baji is standing there saying:
"Where the F*** are we???"
*Aisha LOLs*
In fact I wouldn't be surprised.

Shock Scene: Baji Still Hasn't Found His Marbles.

Shock Factor: 8/10

(That's Right. His marbles are still lost. Hope he finds them soon. Preferably before he exits the Jungle.)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Death of a Legend

Good grief. 
*Aisha Shakes Head and Gets Tissues Out*

This week was big for the Heartbreak wasn't it? First we had Naku's breakdown even tough it turned out to be a Dream where she questions Dutta on why he's treating her the way he is. Why doesn't he trust her? She loves him and she doesn't want his Love, she isn't asking for it, she doesn't expect it but she can't handle having his Hatred.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBfkwMQVZAA
Then we had Dutta's breakdown. Good Lord.
"Jahan bhagna chaahoon. Jitna bhagna chaahoon! Yeh MERI Zindagi hain! Bahut dohkay diyeh hain yeh zindagi nay! Ab mein aur nahin seehen karsaktah! Nahin maaf karsaktah ghunegharoon ko! Ki tea mein nay koshish!"
That hurt. I was flooding the place with tears again with that Scene. And then there was the Death of Jagtap.
*Aisha Takes a Deep Breath*
I don't even know if I can talk about it. I've read what you guys have said and I just don't know what else to add.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tNs51KsjAE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQg4bxMlHPw
*Aisha Sighs*
I just....
I know it makes sense. Dutta needed something Big. Well... he got it. When he got shot and they turned to look at him, he told them to go on. And the mantra started playing in the background? That's when I knew. This is it. He's going to die and TaSha are going to cry. Along with us. Dutta was really affected. Jagtap when he smiled back at them and told them to hold hands... Dutta felt that right to the depths of his heart. You could see it on his face. And I KNOW that Dutta is going to keep the Promise he made to Jagtap. He held Naku's hand in front of him: He meant it. He won't let her go now. There will be no TaSha seperation and I am GLAD. Jagtap did what noone else could do. He made Dutta realise the importance of Love and especially Naku's Love. Jagtap's sacrifice was not in vain. And I don't think that after Naku reveals her face Dutta will lose it as much as he did before. Jagtap's lesson was to trust the one who loves him. That Scene was Heartbreaking. It was. I cried so much. How is it possible for a minor character to affect us so badly? How?
*Aisha Hands Out Pepsi and Tissues*

Shock Scene: The End of Jagtap

Shock Factor: 10/10

(I'm just drained. It's Saturday and I'm still drained. My heart feels so heavy. God.)

OhMyGod ' Yes! YES! *Whistles* YES, DAMN IT, YES!!! Shock

Jagtap Opens Dutta's Eyes

*Aisha Cheers and Whistles*

Only Jagtap could have done this! ONLY Jagtap! I was blown away!  I LOVED it! It was BRILLIANCE! Sheer GENIUS! PERFECT! I have nothing else to say. You guys have discussed it to death. The realisation on Dutta's face when Jagtap revealed his story. Brilliant. I loved how Jagtap opened up to him because he knew that Dutta was hurting. I absolutely loved how he softened towards Dutta and revealed his own love and life to him. He saw a younger pre-love version of himself in Dutta and when he told Dutta how his wife had changed him, changed his life, the longing on Dutta's face was just heartbreaking and moving. Dutta wants what Jagtap has. He wants that kind of Love. And Jagtap has opened Dutta's eyes and pointed Naku out to him. Naku is the one Dutta needs and Dutta realises this in the Song Sequence. He's still teetering, he's still just about to fall but Jagtap really gave him a shock and made him THINK with that Heart-To-Heart. I also loved how the CVs managed to reveal Jagtap's story without having to use the Age-Old Round-The-Fire idea! I was wanting something different and I got it! We always think of Option A and B but the CVs manage to get Option (A2+B)

*Aisha Rolls Eyes and Grins*

Jagtap...!

*Aisha Salutes Jagtap*

Shock Moment: Jagtap Moves Dutta

(*Aisha Throws Out Pepsi For All!* It's a TEN. How can it NOT be a Ten???)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta In the Jungle. Still.

*Aisha Looks Dreamily at Dutta*

I tell you I am a lost cause. This Moment will always be Dutta. That is all.

*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

Shock Character: Dutta. Just Dutta.

(*Aisha Salutes with Pepsi and Applauds* I know this is short. But really what else can i sya that I haven't said in the last 19 issues? Any suggestions? I am Open for anything. Apart from replacing Dutta in this Moment.)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

TaSha

https://www.youtube.com/user/Rit435
What else? This whole week was perfect. Heartbreakingly prefect. Especially the song sequence. That was it. The Moment. Dutta was REALISING.

The song was perfect. I sound like a broken record. But it's true. I love that song anyways and they actually used it in LTL! And for Dutta's Realising Scene! I loved how they started from Seema, moved to Supriya and ended with Naku. And all the Jungle Flashbacks. YES. Dutta WAS feeling something when she was falling on him and when they were sharing Apples! I loved this Scene. And I loved how Jagtap knew what was happening to Dutta. Another Moment that made me all "I'm In Heaven!" was when TaSha are running through the jungle and Naku falls and Dutta catches her. And they both stand there holding each other sharing their Grief over Jagtap. Dutta was trying to comfort her and yet he was encouraging her to stay strong. I loved that Moment. Watch it again. They say so much to each other even though they say nothing at all. And then the PreCap. He's not going to let her go. Forget the Promo. He won't let her go. He needs her. He knows he needs her. They need each other. This is It. Get ready, Girls!

*Aisha Winks*

Shock Moment: TaSha. Like it could be anything else?

(*Aisha Sighs Dreamily* It's a TEN. Cause it was just damned brilliant)

Shining Stars of the Week

jani_yeh

Hey, hi n howdy all...howz it goin??? *hugz*...

all gud ryt...well aside 4m Jagtap's untymly death...*sheds a tear*...

gud na???...wat a week...alot happened...im still in major shock as 2 y the cv's had 2 kill Jagi...*shocked n sad face*...more shocking then that was how Dutta made a kind of promise 2 the dying Jagi by holding on 2 Naku's arm...also TaSha hav made it out 2 the road...all this happened...even though we had that half a ep scam mid week...grrrr...after wacthing that half epi i was getting myself ready 4m sum drag eps...of mayb Baji in search of his bhau or of the evil trio n all back @ the patil house...neva did i 4 even a 2nd think that Jagi wud b killed n hav2 exit the show...*tears jus keep cuming*...aside 4m the shock of this character exit...im maha angry that they cudn't make this jungle Jagi teaching Dutta lyf/luv lessons longer...evy other track was dragged till the end of the earth...lyk the supz track...n even the whole torture wedding track...y cnt cv's realize wen they are on2 a gud thing...n stick wiv it 4 sum tym...god i'll neva knw...they dint even xplain much of Jagtap's past...personally...i think Jagi shud b brought bk...i dnt care that he was shot...it's neva mattered on any other drama/film...i say bring him bk...xplain his past...let him hav another few words wiv our gadha...n then let him return alive bk 2 the jungle...shouts "koi sunn raha hai ke nahi???" bring Jagi bk nay tha lyk i said 2 Shona the other day...i will kidnap Dutta n then see how the show goes on...untill Jagtap is brought bk again... hmmm...now that i'v got all of that out...shall we jump 2 SS's??? guess we better...as that is wat im here 4...hehe...

Actor

Whoa-K so we all knw how sharing is caring ryt...lol...well this week the actor/character shining star is kinda lyk that...it's a 3 way split...any guess's as 2 who these 3 people are??? any1??? nopes it's not the evil trio...*pulls a not so impressed face* hehe...it's our very own MR/Dutta,Naku n Mohan/Jgtap... *handclaps*...Whoa-K so as this is a split...im guna try...(try being the main word here...lmao) 2 keep it short...n am jus guna point out the main things that caught me as gud acting/character skills...so get ready 4 my 6 page section...lol...jus joking...well kind of...i cnt promise anything in this matter...hehe...

Mohan Kapoor 50% Actor Shining Star

Jagtap 90% Character Shining Star

Let's start wiv dearest dada Jagi...wow wat a awesum actor Mohan is...n wat a jakass role he played...*claps lyk a mad person*...i very much doubt there is a person in our LTL forum who not only luved Jagi's character but also aknowledged wat a gr8 actor Mohan is 2...evything about Jagtap's character screamed crazy 4m the 1st few words he xchanged wiv Dutta...n Mohan played his character wiv the utmost ease n perfection...the lil things Jagtap did...lyk laughing out loud 4 no apparent reason...rocked...this week LTL started off bk @ the scene where Jagi is seen laughing in the mirror...he then turns 2 look at/talk 2 Dutta...in a matter of a few seconds...while he's turning...the xpression on his face changes...it was lyk whoa...wat hppened...also the way Jagtap's character talks...its lyk his evy single word has a meaining...(ov it does... all words hav meaning...hehe)...but Mohan's dialogue delivery is prob the main reason y it seems as such...he emphazsizes certain words...n he seems 2 knw the effect his word n actions hav on Dutta...n so it's lyk he takes evything a lil further wen talking 2 him...throwing in a few leg pulling words n a crazy funny gesture here n there lyk biting his tongue n laughing...these lil things must not b hard 2 act out...but still laughing 4 no reason lyk that must b a lil odd...but Mohan leveled it...lyk our gadha Jagtap also has a few added lil things he does 2 get his point across...lyk a few hand movements here n there...which make his words hav more of an effect....there was a lil bit where Jagi walks out n w8s 4 Naku 2 cum out so they can go fetch the jungli bhooti...luv luv luved how wen she came n stood by him...he looked @ her n then started hitting his hand on his 4head n saying "deva deva"...*falls on the floor remembering that scene...oops hehe stands bk up n tries 2 stop laughing so as 2 continue wiv the job @ hand...* but 4 real that lil movement n the dialogues that followed where comical...another part that i thgt Mohan acted out really well is the bit where he's talking 2 Naku about Paaki...how she was evywhere...in the air,the plants etc...his face xpression's n the luvin way he was talkin about his patni n how they made this household 2gether...was awww...theres lots of other lil face xpressions n scenes i tght Mohan totally rocked...but my section is guna b way 2 long...if i mention evy last detail...

but i jus hav 2 mention a few other scenes...lyk the scene after Naku knocked the tea out of Dutt's hand...Mohan acted out the lil attack of words on Naku brilliantly...his dilalogues, his xpressions n movements wer fantastic...really wow...it was awesum how he told her wats wats...n also how she shud tell Dutta how she feels n wat she wants...sowee Jagi dada but i blame u that the whole scene of Naku shouting yelling yet another confession of sorts @ gadha turned out 2 b nothing but a daydream...y did u hav2 tell her 2 close her eyes...picture Dutta n spill...wen wat u shud of said was march up 2 the real lyf Dutta n give him a piece of ur mind...oh well...its ok i 4give ya...hehe...Whoa-K...so wen Dutta cums n breaks Naku's lil daydream...telling her in a round about way that she is a fool 4 not doing wat he said n how they are stuck in this mess cuz of her...it was fall off ur chair in shock how Jagi came n put his hand on Dutt's shoulder and held a gun 2 his head...but i dnt knw y i dint think 4 even a 2nd that he waned 2 kill our gadha...jus that this must b another lil lesson 4 our brainless gadha...n looky i was ryt...it was lyk 2 sweet how wen Dutta said "...tera iss se koi matlab nahi...how Jagi's said that he had no matlab wiv him but he did hav matlab wiv this bachi...yani Naku...

the xpression Mohan gave wiv this dialogue...was so sincere n caring...Dada ho tho aisa...wat say...wen Dutta got all akroo...n said Jagi shud nibaa rishtey wiv his patni n not cum in his way of doin things...Jagi countered wiv his "meri tho zindagi pyar hai pagleh"...n then told Dutta that he was jagtap but he finished that lyf...how paaki had changed him...n how Dutta wud also see luv in his lyf...any1 else think that Dutta looked lyk he was in sum serious serious pain upon hearing this...as dint the bloody hands n all cum up during the supz track...poor gadha looked lyk he was being punched in the head...hehe...after  standing by n watching Dutta's lil outburst...it was awesum how Jagi jus turned around n talked n walked away...telling Dutta that none of the people who gave him dhoka wer his pyar...n how he wnt b able 2 run 4m luv n all that...Mohan's face xpression wer also very apt 4 the dialogues...awww Jagi is so nice bless him...during the song it was really touching how he went ova 2 comfort Naku who was gazing @ Dutta as if longing 4 him...also during the song scene...it was 2 funny how Jagi was dancing n then goes n taps Dutta on the shoulder...hehe...the way Mohan was laughin it was lyk he'd heard the funniest joke eva...anna's men are such party poopers...c how they came n spoiled Jagi's jashan...n even our gadha was trying 2 makes sense of everything...all went out the window wiv their arrival...but Jagtap dint waste any tym tellin Dutta 2 take Naku n run...n wen gadha insists that he is not the kind that runs...luved how Jagi tried 2 get him 2 think about Naku n how here lyf was in danger 2...but he cudnt help mention how if Dutta stays he will neva get his pyar ka kazaana...hehe...jus lyk Jagtap...2 hav sumink lyk that 2 say 2 Dutta even in a situation lyk that...the whole tym the shooting was taking place...Jagi's eyes wer on Dutta...wen he saw that his bullets had finished...he jumped ryt in n told him 2 go...was mega mega mega wow how he placed Naku's hand in Dutta's n told him 2 take care of his kazaana n how true luv was gods biggest miracle...i was lyk all choked up...lil did i knw i wud b in tears in the next instant...*sad face*...the way he took the bullet 2 save TaSha...*weep weep*...thats the magic true heroes are made of...n see how he tried 2 convince Dutta n Naku that he was ok n they shud continue 2 run...im not guna lie although i did try wen my sis caught me...but i was crying lyk a baby...espesh on the bit wen Jagi was telling Dutta 2 hold on 2 n stay wiv Naku...then wen he fell 2 his knees n closed his eyes...damn that was jus 2 sad...*weep weep*...

cnt believe cv's did this...im sooooooooo guna miss Jagi...he was a awesum character...n mohan was the perfect actor 2 play him...i jus hope he is brought bk 2 lyf true drama/filmi style...

Mishal Raheja 50% Actor Shining Star

Dutta 5% Character Shining Star

Wat is my section wivout Dutta...hehe...he was totally awesum this wk...

i knw i knw @ tyms he was more than a lil dumb...but heck he's a gadha so we cnt hold the dumbness against him...can we...lol...MR as an actor more than a character shone this week...wiv the xception of a lil scene...where i jus had 2 give him a cut in the character star 2...his xpressions,dialogues n movement wer as always perfect...*thinks theres nothing about him that isn't perfect...looks all daydreamy*...ooo sowee...hehe...wat was i sayin...ermmm yeah...during the scenes where Jagi is telling him that he shud stay in the jungle 4 2 days n then he wud doubt himself 2...MR's angry face xpression...shud of been enuff 2 scare any1...but not Jagi...hehe...wen he says 2 Naku he will give her bhooti 2 make Dutta chai wiv...the way MR looked away kinda cutting his eyes...lyk he was thinkin oh 4 gods sake enuf wiv the tea already...but then wen Jagi said it will make his hot head cool...the way Dutt's looked bk @ him...ooo if looks cud kill...then im sure Dutta wud b a bigger don than he already is...hehe...

wen Jagi leaves n Naku follows...Dutta is jus stood there looking around...

i rem thinking oh my god...he's guna yell @ her...but he dint...in true gadha style he jus stood there n said n did nothing...then while Jagi n Naku wer busy in the garden *remembers Madz after typing this word n giggles* wat does our Dutta do...he morphs 4m a gadha in 2 james bond...n starts doin a top 2 bottom search on Jagi's house...Dutta's xpresions n movements wer funny but still perfect...his face wen he saw the bood stained shirt...was lyk eeew yuck...wat is wrong wiv that jungli...hehe...nah im jus kiddin...he did look deep in thgt though...then wen he found the lil box of bottles...his face was all cute n confused...lyk he was goin 2 drink it himself...but cudnt decide which one 2 try...hehe...wen really he was planning the whole tym 2 make Jagi drink it...once he'd finally decided which bottle 2 take...it awesum how he put the box away...n swiped a quick glance around 2 make sure he hadn't been seen...MR's xpressions thru out the scene where he goes 2 Naku n tells her 2 put the liquid in Jagi's tea...wer mindblowing...espesh wen he says "teri jaan jhoke mein nay dhaal sakta"...after giving the bottle n orders 2 Naku...it was 2 funny how he went out n looked 4 Jagtap...calling him a jungli n then a shetaan in his head...lol...the face xpressions MR dispalyed wer *handclap* 2 gud 2...then during the chai scene...where Jagi is telling Dutta how u only knw the real importance of sumink wen its gone...the angry annoyed xpressions wer fitting...poor gadha...theres really no getting away 4m Jagi's talks...bet that was the real reason he wanted 2 make him behosh...hehe...after Naku knocks his glass...he has another go @ the james bond thing...looking around the kitchen...4 the lil bottle...this tym he was in full on gussa mode...his face wen he finds the bottle...n say the lil thing about Naku's bolapan...hehe MR...u really do go all out...l8r wen he goes out n see's Naku nowhere in sight...he rems wat Jagi had said...n kinda looks panicked...that look was crystal clear...we all knw that Naku imagined the whole convo between TaSha about luv n her being innocent...but MR's face xpression's in that whole scene...wer 100% rocking...enuff wiv the daydreaming Naku...here cums the real Dutta...oh n he dnt look so happy...poor Naku...she got told off...n Dutta also blamed her 4 the whole jungle mess...wen Jagi cums n puts the gun 2 Dutta's head...the look he gave Naku...how did she withstand that look...if i was her i wud of crumbled in fear...it was lyk grrr dint i tell u...then wen Jatap hands the gun ova...MR's xpression looked lyk he was caught doin sumink naughty lyk @ school or sumink...hehe...all of Dutt's xpressions thru out Japtaps story of how he changed due 2 luv n his paaki...wer gr8...but the bit that really took all the glory was Dutta's lil outburst about how he was sick n tired of being wronged n how he hated luv n beauty...Mishal totally smashed that scene...cud it of been any better...i think not...his awesum xpressions continued thru out the song where Dutta was thinkin thru the whole of his past...n his acting during the shoot out n also wen he realizes Jagi only wants 2 help...was brilliant...Whoa-K so the bit that i mentioned that i jus had 2 give Dutta part of the character shining star 4 was...where he realized Jagi was not a bad guy...n also how he grabbed Naku's arm as per Jagi's dying request 2 him...our gadha myt b duh n sum tyms way 2 hasty...but the fact that he did as Jagi asked...was lyk super xlent in evy way possible...

Naku 5% Character Shining Star

This lil cut 4 Naku...is because despite Dutta ordering her 2 put the liquid in Jagi's tea...she in her heart knew that Jagtap was only trying 2 help them...

n so she went against wat Dutta ordered her 2 do...n didnt mix the green stuff wiv Jagtap's tea... another reason y is n although it was all a dream...i also luved how Naku...told Dutta all the things she did...in her daydream...

she was in full on sherni avi...n i jus hope that as brave as she was 2 say all that in her daydream she will do the same 4 real...sooner rather than l8r...

Whoa-K Guyz....guess thats it...4 this week...

R.I.P 2 Jagtap if he really is dead...if not roll on 2 his cumin bk 2 lyf n re entering...hope ur all doin well...

till nex wk...Dutta thgts n dreamz....

im out...mwah...x...

LTL Blooper Patrol

himalayanyeti

**sob sob**
The name is Yeti.. Himalayan Yeti.. and I am the Chief (and only) Officer of the Blooper Police of LTL.. so CVs bachke rehna mujhse.. **SAD 007 music in BG**
WAIT.... is there a sad 007 music at all? agar nahi hai tho imagine karo yaar... agar kuch yaad nahi aaya tho isse sun lena

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy-DZpEEOg4
**sob sob**

now before you guys wonder what caused yeti to wail and flood the entire West Coast of US... mein khud bataati hoon.... what else yaar.. I just watched this week's episodes of LTL... and the wednesday, thursday episodes were sooo heart-wrenching.....

Naku helplessly questions Dutta.... even if it was a dream... it just pulled at my heart strings...

Dutta's outburst.... sigh... he has NOT healed even after so many years..... poor D... made me want to engulf him in a BIG HUG and make it all better..... **yeti runs to hug D**

Jagtap Dada gets shot protecting our love birds and joins his Paaki..... now this brought tears to my eyes... **yeti sobs**
I tell you.. NO other TV character... a short cameo one.. who made his appearance in just 8 episodes affected me as much as Dada... hats off to the man.... each of his words was well aimed at our Gadha Don.. jo khudh ko samaj nahi paaya... jo dost aur dushmanon ko pehchaan nahi paaya... woh pyar ko kaisa samaj jayega....
**sigh**
okay will leave it to the experts to analyze the dialogues... Yeti is so not made for that...........
**sob sob**

**voice in background**
YETI!!!! bas kar apni nautanki............. what ever you do... you are NOT going to be offered a role in Laagi... CONTROL your dreams to share screen space with D.... nahi hoga... so CUT IT OUT...........

**yeti stops and thinks**
thoda zyada hogaya kya? yeti ko yeh sab suit nahi karta na.... ALRIGHT ALRIGHT... I see the point...

Anyway guys... it was not full on nautanki.... this week was really emotional and hopefully Dada's words made an asar on our D's dimaag.... if not.. YETI is gonna get WILD I tell ya....

BUT.... watching Thursday's episode broke my heart for ONE MORE reason..... poocho kya... when I watched it, my second reaction was----
DARN IT..... there goes my plan of getting Baabi and Jagtap hitched.... then Naku would have had another mentor at her home (apart from Kishore) and D would have had someone from his sasural he respects.... someone he cant push over like how he has been doing till now....  D ka dimaag tikhane keliye koi tho hoga..... **sigh** all my plans chaupad...
**nautanki style sob sob**
NOTE- No offence meant to anyone **yeti grins and winks**

ok then... time to dive into the bloopers of the week.... you must have been thinking why Yeti is being such a bore (as always) and not getting to the bloopers.... if you guys havent skipped my ranting until now, here is a huge SUGAR FILLED COOKIE for you... **yeti hands out cookies**

and if you have guessed right why I have been going round and round without getting to the point..... here is another cookie.... well of course guys... this week did not have many bloopers... so I had to fill up pages with my random ramblings na.... Yeti ki image ka sawaal hai....
**yeti runs away from rotten eggs and tomatoes**
agar chappal phenkna hai.... size 6 please... and please throw in pairs... **wink wink**

so lets see what else caught my eye this week...... **yeti on to serious business**

1. Jungle mein GQ
For the past two days (2 days in LTL universe) Dutta, Naku and Baaji have been bhatkoing in the jungle..... survival keliye kitna kuch karna pada... our Naku had to even start a fire with damp branches..... **gasp**

but in the middle of all this, our amazing dostana jodi D and B always look like they have just stepped out a GQ magazine..... **yeti swoons away**

ab dekho.... after all the falling, tree se hanging, running, fighting.... (add your own verbs... I am done.. hmph) so after all this.. the creases in D's trousers still stay.... as crisp as just-pressed... kuch nahi hua....

and did D get a comb in the middle of the jungle.... except that one wet-hair look **yeti swoon.. faint.. thud** and that D-falling-into-net ruffled look ** yeti swoon... faint... thud AGAIN** Dutta SEXY Patil always had his hair well groomed and swept back... this in spite of an accident and running around in the jungle for two days.....
**sigh** I tell ya.. some are just BLESSED with good looks... **sigh**

and dont even talk about Baaji.... banda jungle ke beech nayi hair style bhi lagaaya.... GAAHAHHAHAHHAA.... rewatch Thursday episode if you have missed it.... Baaji obviously had a change of hair style/change of wig... GAHAHAHAHAHA

I tell you... these two are so RESOURCEFUL.... even if they are in a jungle.. life goes on for them.... but who cares... as long as Dutta looks like a DISH..... **yeti swoon... faint... thud.... koi mujhe HOSPITAL pohunchado.................**

2. Don ya celebrity
okay.. I understand that the paper clipping of Jagtap's death had a picture of him..... but EVERY other article about him carried his picture? SERIOUSLY?? A Don who was so well known that he was almost a celebrity.....

when D goes through the paper clippings in the file, almost every paper clipping had a picture of a younger Jagtap Dada... now what kind of a DON he was.... did he circulate his pictures freely to the press..... did Jagtap take videos of himself and/or pictures of himself and send them to the media....

I tell you.... those pictures almost looked like Page 3 ones.....  **yeti chokes with laughter**

Mega Blooper of the week
Two sides of a line.... or MORE??

**yeti scratches head**
wait... let me rewatch thursday episode....
**yeti watches and scratches head once again**

okay... during that gun-shot battle between Jagtap and Anna's men.... after Dada got shot
**insert teary eyes here**
so after Dada got shot, when the next set of men came running towards Dada, he shot at the crate of explosives and killed them..... and a fire was started..... so that Dada was on one side of fire and those two A-team men were on the other..... okay... so far so good.....

then when D and N turn back to see Dada, we see the fire between THEM?????? Dada on one side of fire and D and N on the other side? yeh kaisa hua... **yeti pulls hair**

if those two goons were on same side as D and N (the other side of the fire line), why did they not go after D and instead turn towards Jagtap?

did those two useless A-team goons forget the fact that they were supposed to take D away and tried to get Jagtap????
**yeti pulls hair some more**
**yeti OVER and OUT**

Disapponitment of the Week

_Sanjana23_

Heya guys hope you all had a great week.. :D So am back with this weeks disappointment.. Its not really disappointment of the week its more a long term one.
I have noticed now for some time that LTL is getting second best treatment from the broadcasting channel compared to other drama.. *cough cough* Uttaran?
Its really unfair that 1. LTL only is telecasted Mon-Thursday but also the episodes are chopped and cut as to suit the production house.
So disappointment is definately that LTL is getting step treatment compared with other drama's even though LTL has really good ratings.. :((

Will be back next week with more disappointments.. :D till then take care.. *hugs*

Fashion Icon of the Week

rdfan

Hmmmmm nothing much happened in terms of fashion ...as there was no change in any one's clothing ......but i think it would be fair to give the award to Jags ....for his look was perfect for the part he played ....and he did manage to overpower dutta on most occasions........so perfect styling with an equally matching personality ...what more can u ask for in a Fashion Icon !!!!!!

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

sorry guys…no CR this week cuz my khadoos boss decided to come in and ruin my weekend…I couldn't watch the episodes to do the CR so…curse my boss this time…I know im am…I mean come on…weekend hai…ghaar pe raho…aaram karo…parivar ke saath waqt bitao…but no…budha haar roz office pe aajata hai…*insert expletive here*…but as a small concilation…here is something that made me laugh…hope you all like it too…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJWcrRgQse4

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The Oh No Say It Aint So Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…JAGTAP…haila…why did he die? omg…he was such an awesome character…brought Dutta's dimag back to thikana…and what not…but omg…im gonna kill Anna's men for killing Jagtap…he's the one man that gave caution to the winds and dared t talk back to, yell at, and openly insult Dutta…all of which lead to Dutta thinking abut Naku…her love and all that good stuff…I loved his character!! he will be missed…like…wow will he be missed!! I didn't know that he'd touch me or the show so deeply in such a short time span…may his wacky, loving and honest soul rest in peace…lets not forget how he loved to annoy Dutta within an inch of his life… *tears* …and and and…the way he talks to his wife…his dead wife…Pakhie…aww…love really does change a person…bechara suffered a lot but still he's so sweet!! aww!!! why cant the CV's kill off Leela or Rups and keep Jagtap…come on….

2. The Back on My Hitlist Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…the CV's…for one simple reason…they killed Jagtap…I did not appreciate that at all *glares at cv's*…oh oh wait…also because they made Naku's flawless, beautiful speech into a DREAM! stop taking notes from Ekta!!!  

3. The YES! TaSha Getting Back to Normal Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…duh!! TASHA!! the precap was just awesome…why…because it shows that finally…FINALLY waiting and waiting and then waiting some more…Dutta has finally changed towards Naku…and he's showing it…he tells her that the jungle has changed him…now he is afraid to face the world…the kicker is…he is confiding in Naku again…confiding about his feelings…his feelings of being scared!! I see good things ahead on LTL!! woo hoo!!

4. The I Want To Hug You Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…the WRITERS! omg…they really did some awesome work in terms of Jagtaps lines…I mean wow…who knew that a man who's lived in the jungle alone for a good chunk of his life…who was previously a gangsta for all intents and purpses….who'd have thought he'd have such devine things to say about LOVE! the bit he said about people not realizing what they have til its gone!! did that hit Dutta like a ton of bricks or what?! awesome writers…just awesome!! im sure fivr had a field day!! he he…also…the part when he said that Dutta didn't know how to read people…that's why he keeps khaoing dhoka…I thought that was spot on…he trusts the people he shouldn't…and doesn't trust the people he should!!

5. The Cute Gadha Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…of course…DUTTA!! omg…the man might be one huge gadha…but haye haye…he is one cute Gadha…*jaz swoons*…when Naku was shaking her head like a bobble-head…trying to tell him not to drink the tea…Dutta was as lost as ever! for a don..he's not that bright is he…lol…I just found the part absolutely hilarious when he says.. "yeh Naku ka bholapan mujhe le dubega"…lmfao!! Dutta Bhao…soocho…just soocho…ke you have no problems doob-jaoing with Naku…you can so easily leave her and go…but no…tu toh uske peeche peeche ghumta hai…uske haat pakad kar chalta hai…aur main kya kya kahoon…

6. The Someone Go Get Rakhi's Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…NAKU! lol…I just love how no matter what man comes in front of Naku…other than Dutta…she turns them into her brother…first there was Kishore…and now…Naku's Dada…Jagtap…lol…vaise bhi…raksha bandhan aa raha hai…she will get wonderful gifts im sure…even if Jagtap is not here…he has changed her life for the better…we just have to wait for the fruits of his labor…he he….

7. The Hot Roaring Sher Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA! aur koi sher ho sakta hai kya? he he…but dude…that scene when Dutta goes off on Jagtap about how he tried to give love a chance and all he got was betrayal…he was so HOT!! after a while we saw Dutta go off…dil ko tandak pohoch gaya…of course…his background music was back was well…that alone is enough to get us girls all sorts of giddy!!  ya the things he was saying were not that great…but hey…you gotta take what you get…he he…and and and…when Anna's men came with guns drawn…anyone else nearly fall of the bed swooning when Dutta went to Naku right away to protect her!!! awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

8. The I Coldnt Stop Laughing Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…the FULL ON PARTY IN THE JUNGLE!! lmfao…im sorry…but that was so funny and random…they had a bon fire…dancers…music…people singing…haila…it was one zabardast party….i wanna come too…he he…and another reason I couldn't stop laughing and nearly died is because…even with all the sounds and the fire and all the freaking shooting that went down…Duttas useless goons still were unable to find him!!! uff!!! they reach new heights of uselessness everyday!! that's when it occurred to me that even Jagtap's party people were more useful than them…

Shot Outs

From Dandingdoll

Shabz, Missed you gal in LTL Express...Thanks for handing me over this section and that too for a week that ruly touched me! Do drop your reviews...I am eager to read them! Love you....Mwah!

Cindy, Gal, missing your Danda! Do I need to break a rule to make you surface?

Eva, Awesome Diaries! Gal, U have a gift.......Thx for the treat!

Jani and Sana - My sholay characters, Jaldi CCC aao!!

Everone else -  Happy Friendships Day! thx for making LTL Forum what it is! Do let me know what you think of my first W&M!

From Jaz

@ Everyone: OMG…HAPPY FRIENDSHIPS DAY!!! love all you ladies…you guys make the LTL forum a blast every day…I know im not very active lately but im always floating around…he he…

@ Aisha: yaar…I've been meaning to tell you this for weeks now…so remember when you used the phrase "cockles of the heart"…and I sort of made fun of it…cuz I'd never heard it…well…being the nerd that I am…I was re-reading Breaking Dawn and realized that Edward Cullen used the phrase too…I swear…i thought of you right away *hug*

@ DD: welcome to the gang yaar…hope you like it =)

@ Shabz: …gonna miss you luv…but you do what you gotta do…cant believe Ramadan is coming up already…wanted to take Orpa to a theme park and stuff but that's not working out…but…im excited about Eid cuz my Massi just sent me the best outfit!! cant wait to wear it…he he..im so bad!!

@ Jani: *big jaddu ki jappi*…miss you to yaar…hopefully soon ill be back to normal with my CR"s…fingers crossed…I miss all of our chats…the nok johk…the jocking…being an adult sucks!! =/

HAVE A ROCKING WEEKEND GUYS!!

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Finally LTL Express out ...
& Congratz to everyone ......Its the 2oth issue ...
We LTLians just rock .......

Happy Friendship Day to everyone .....

Welcum to the LTL Express DD...
I know ur gonna hav loads of fun doing it & everyone is gonna luv u & ur section .... but then everyone luvs u already..😆😆.... so now everyone is gonna luv u more ...
😃

I hav just went through the express very quickly & its looks fabulous ....
will comment later aaram se ..!

Edited by Dew-drop - 13 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ohh, it's up! I've been a lazy hobo today and I just woke up.. *sigh* But I think I'll get to read this as I eat some lunch.. 😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I wasnt expecting the LTL express to be stickied so soon so missed it completely. So yay! We are hitting a 20 this week. Congrats to everyone!🥳
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

*whoop whoop* issue 20...wow...🥳...awesum work all... *hugz*...will comment in a short while...😉...mwah...

@ Gabar...wow ur doin W & F...😃...cnt w8 2 read ur section...sure it's guna rock...😉...

reps 2 shoutouts...😆...

@ Gabar... CCC mein jab main hoti hoon...tum nahi hoti...kya karu yaar...😕😆...promise 2 try n catch u @ sum point...😉...

@ Jaz...wow dude awesum party lay out...do u take bookings???...😆...
im stuffed...hehe...😳...
jaddu ki jhappi ryt bk @ ya...🤗...my fingers are also crossed...miss the daily CR fun...n pulling ur leg about Suds...😆...hope ur bk in the swing of things soon...oh n i hear u about the adult thing...im sowee i eva grew up...🤣...
jnawaz thumbnail
so here i am...waiting for various youtube videos to load so i can catch up with my shows...and im thinking...what do i do while i wait...then...im like DUH!! lets read the Express now and not leave it for later and aram se...cuz thats not gonna happen til next week...so...im here now!! 😃😃

@ Orpa: omg...Congrats on the braces!! hope they dont hurt too much!! 😳😳...but at least you got them...now by the time you're in high school and prom rolls around...you'll have perfect teeth!! omg...you're growing up so fast!! love you and wonderful summary 🤗

@ ksh: ya...i agree...probably the last week of full on Tasha...until further notice 😕😕...as they say...all good things must come to an end 😭😭...but another rocking week it was naa? that dream sequence was fabulous...i cant believe that it was a dream but chalo...at least we got to see naku sherni again...sapne mein hi sahi...😆😆...i loved all of Jagtap's scenes with Dutta...because what he says really moves and effects Dutta...whether he admits it or not!! gadha kahin ka!! ...thursdays episode was good...the entire team did awesome...the part when Jagtap finally died...even Dutta shed tears and that made me want to cry 😭😭 great selections this week yaar 👏👏

@ Fivr: 😉😉...someone was on top of things this week 😆😆...i love to tease you!! 😛😛 i think taht even thought Jagtap is not part of the show any more...his presence will live long...at least with Dutta...😳😳...he gave Dutta so many lifes lessons...😳😳...i agree with you that all of Jagtaps lines were bloody brilliant...jaab bhi muh kholta hai...zabardast bolta hai!! 👏👏👏...really...hats off to the CV's for writing such stuff and to the dude playing Jagtap...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️....bada aaya Dutta Bhao saying he can read people from a mile away...Jagtap had you pegged in less than 24hrs!!! 👏👏👏....you know...coming to Naku's line...i swear i thought was gonna say "meri aayi kehti hai"
🤣🤣🤣🤣 brings back memories...hai naa...😆😆😆...but yes...that was awesomely said...i wouldnt have expected anything less from Naku!! she loves to love...not for anything in return 😳😳😳...how many people actually do that now days? 😕....Jagtap was a genius!! simply amazing...the man leaves me speechless!!

@ DD: he he....how was the first assignment...hope you didnt have too much of a hard time...hope you had fun with it...you did a fabulous job...doesnt look like you are new to this newsletter business!! 😃😃😃...lovely...just lovely...all the moments were..haye...truly warm & fuzzy moments 😳😳...i loved all of Jagtaps' scenes...whether its to talk some sense into Naku...to smack some reality into Dutta...or his protectiveness of his "children"...wow!! just wow! that death scene was so touching...kuch khoke kuch paya hai humne...thank you Jagtap!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏...yes me too!! when even Jagtap talked about his Pakhie...omg...i awww-ed like nobodies business!! isse kehte hai pyaar yaar...mauth bhi usse kaam naa kar sake!! 😳😳😳

@ Aisha: dude...me too! when i watched Jagtap die...my hand was over my mouth i was so shocked 😲😲😲...i didnt want him to die...and hell...its Sunday and all i can think about is Jagtap...the whole Express is Jagtap!! 👏👏 of course...he deserves the acknowledgment!! im really gonna miss the Naku-Jagtap talks...the harassing of Dutta by Jagtap 😆😆😆😆 oh man...those were awesome moments!! as for Baji 🤣...you've heard of horse whisperer and the dog whisperer...let me introduce you to Baji Rao..aka: the foot print whisperer!!
🤣🤣🤣 Dutta iss kahaan se pakad ke laya hai? 🤣🤣🤣🤣...tauba...oh oh...death of a legend is right!! that scene was definitely a 10/10...if there ever was a moving, perfect scene...this was it!! Jagtap toh jaate jaate hum TaSha fans ko kushiyaan aur ek umid ki roshni deh gaya hai...he will forever live in our hearts!!! 😳😳😳...

@ Jani: its funny how Jagtap was only on the show for what, like a week..and a half...but still...he has like one full Express dedicated to him!! of course he deserves it...his wackyness, his love, his words...they all won us over!! 😳😳😳...i loved him...he totally deserved ackhowledgement...as an actor and as the character!! spot on for givign him 90% 👏👏👏👏....i couldnt agree more!!!

@ Yeti: awesome bloopers...especially the GQ one and the fire one...even i noticed that...i was like what the 😲😲😲...how did the fire move? but then yaar...keep in mind...this is the magical jungle...kuch bhi ho sakta hai...if magical mud can act like cement paint and not so much as smudge after coming into contact with a waterfall...then a fire can leap hither tither like its no big deal
🤣🤣🤣🤣

@ Sanju: haila...this disappointment i did not see coming...but im a bit shocked that you didnt put Jagtap's death as one of the disappointments...but chalo...the whole Express is already singing his praises and everyone is already crying...so ya...i gotally agree...LTL is not getting their due from the channel/prod house!! not fair!!! 😡😡😡

@ rdgan: yes...Jagtap was a good choice...his clothes fit the role perfectly!! 👏

@ Everyone: awesome issue luvs!! 🤗

JAZ

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

@Orpa: Thanks for the summary

@Fivr: I agree with u on Anil D's dialouges. He really knows the pulse of the characters...his dialouges shape the characters. I dont know abt other shows but after experiences with ekta's characters its great to see such nuanced characters in a show on natonal tv.

@DD: Welcome to the NL team! Btw DD you too?!!! Even I thought TaSha looked like two teenage lovers escaping from the world that objects to their love. Btw wonderful section...loved it!

@Aisha: My wavelength sister...I miss discussing LTL with you and Fivr. While ur always busy and ur net never working..Fivr too is always busy working/preparing for exams/filling out applications. Sigh!

And Dutta...my sweetheart is really a ziddi bachcha...needs to be spanked like Jags did. He will be alrite! And Baji...I love him for being so uesless. Anyways now that TaSha out he better get out soon too and have a reunion with Dutta. LOL!

And yes we were all expecting a bed time story with flashback scenes from Jagtap...thank god they didnt go that route. He conveyed his story and Dutta and we got the full import of it.

@Jani: Abt Jags cameo I agree...every dumb cameo was extended but not a good one. But then I feel there is a time and place for everything. Because this cameo wasnt extended we loved it. But just imagine if they had dragged it we might have been bugged with Jags.

@Yeti: Ur section is always the most hilarious one. Btw I get two sugar -filled cookies *quickly eats them up before the boss notices*

@Jaz: I never noticed how Naku turns every man to her brother. LOL! But you do have a point. And Jags has already given her the gift she so badly wants. LOl!

@All: A happy friendship day!

ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Enjoyed reading every segment.
Great work.keep it up.
LTL express reached Issue no.20 in no time.
dusk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
20th issue wow!1 congo reporterz 😆 😃 i wd read it tmrw nd cmnt as well tb tk maafi saahibaon 😆
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations LTL express on the 20th issue 🤗 thanx alot for the wonderful ,mindblowing,superb ltl express.. 👏 👍🏼 🤗