Amazing Post...
Luv u Nidzy...<3 <3 <3

Happy Frienship's Day...
-Shweta..
Yashh... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP's DAY NIDZYYY

I am happy that ppl who r from diff places,diff lang,diff life style r brought together by 2 most WONDERFUL PERSONS "Arjun and Rati-Mayank n Nupur" and all of them huv now becum a family 😊
I loved ur post A LOT πŸ˜ƒ

Hmmmmm.......waise mera naam kahan hai 😑 πŸ˜”
(maang maang ke apna naam dalva rahi hoon 🀣)

MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
once again-an amazing post by u Nidz............... πŸ€— πŸ€—

true-MN was d bond which made us all together in to this wonderful bond.i came across such wonderful friends here n i hope this remains with us for times 2 come...

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY 2 all my friends.!!!!!!!

love u all guys......... πŸ€— Edited by Deblina_ArTi - 13 years ago
mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidzCole_ArTi

Note- This is just for my darling MN fans nee friends, whom I love to death.πŸ˜ƒ

Hello MNians...mere pyaare MNians! *hugs*

For me friendship is a delicate present to cherish forever. I truly value friendship, and I simply love my friends. Once a person is my friend, I'm with them through thick and thin, well unless they want it otherwise.πŸ˜†
For me, friendship = life. Ask any of my friends from school, you will understand what am saying.πŸ˜‰

I don't make friends easily, but whenever I do, it's a lifetime relationship.😊

I had started seeing MJHT for the sake of it, because I was simply bored and needed a pastime. Boy did I know how hooked I would get to it, and MayUr!

MayUr, a couple who are so extremely adorable, love them or hate them- you simply CANNOT ignore them. But for me MayUr = love...friendship. Love because well they taught me what seamless, endless, true love is, and friendship because, MN brought me face to face with the most amazing people on earth.

Through the ups and downs of my journey on the MJHT forum, I met so many people who touched my life forever. People I knew who never existed became such an integral part of me. I began to care for them so much, that I couldn't hear a single word against them. -well I am like that...say whatever you want about me, but you say something about my friends and you have HAD IT!-

If I see someone attacking my friends on posts I get furious...like what the heck?! How dare they attack and hurt my friend? Who gave them the right to do that?! Am a fighter by birth (am sure everyone knows thisπŸ˜‰), and I fight for what I believe in, for who I believe in, let it be MayUr, my friends or family.😳

So well I can't really express my words for the love and affection I have for you guys, because its too deep rooted. 😳 And though I love to write, and I do do it well (sorry for self-praising, am a Leo after allπŸ˜‰), sometimes when it comes to sensitive issues and feelings like this, I fall short of words. πŸ˜† (YEP I DO)

Anyways this is a special dedication to my darling MN fans and chaddi-buddies, Nidzy, Hina, Ayesha, Mari, Sam, Sanu, Pallu, Daania, Yamz Di, Shinz, Divya Di, Annie, Rinky, Debo, Aneesha, Swati, Afsha and also my dearestestestest friend Cindy who is no longer an MN fan, but MN brought us together, none the less. πŸ˜†

And a super special dedication to two of my bestest companions, Mayank Sharma and Nupur Sharma, the two people of whom am a perfect mixture.😳

And the two most talented and beautiful actors, Arjun Bijlani and Rati Pandey for bringing Mayank&Nupur alive.

Do leave your comments,
NidzπŸ˜ƒ

P.S.- (MODS) This is not a repeated topic, and it took me a while to type it all out, so please do NOT close it.

A touching post...and very much true..this forum gave me  new friends..ppl who think lyk me and act lyk me..I never knew there were so many crazy MN fans around thw world until I came to the forum...and this forum and my fellow Mayurians and MJHTians helped me in realising the depth of my love for Mayur and Arti...The support and encouragement forwarded by each member is really worth praising...Thank you all my dearest MN fans...And thanks to Mayur/Arti,Arjun & Rati,b'coz if not for them,I wouldnt have come to the forum and also I wouldnt have got so many gud frnds...
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aww............Nidheya.....................u are such a darling.................

yes, journey thru MJHT had been quite memorable, as we bonded over two people who "redefine" friendship.................πŸ˜†, Arjun - Rati, and a memorable couple............Mayank and Nupur..........

Its been great, drooling, discussing and fighting together...........

and we proved, that we are a force to reckon with...........

I m proud of all MN fans, coz we achieve what we set out heart on..............no big talks only.........

I m glad to be here, and have such lovely friends..............

From me to all my lovely friends here...........Deepti, Divya, Tanu, Debo, Piya, Mou, Aj, Muskan, Jess, Sara, Yamini, Nidzy, Nidheya, Gagan, Avani, Rinky and every one else.......................a big hug..........πŸ€—
safeplacetoland thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tina04

beautiful post hun.........................indeed we share a wonderful bond............which make us succedd in all tests n missions...........luv ya all my lovely artians....................happy friendshipday:)))

Hey Tina!
Thanks a ton hun😊

Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

nice topic...mayur rocks love them

Thanks!

Originally posted by: ArtiMayur.Meeno

Nice post Nidz!

The MAYUR bond has kept us all in bond...lol
We worked together as a BIG team to bring Rati di back...it was awesome!!!

BUt rest, I dont know alot of Mayurians...so, maybe after a few months when I actually have frnds, I will post about them! lol

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP"S DAY!!!

Hey meenoπŸ˜†

Happy Friendships Day to you tooπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: mjhtnupurmayank

Amazing Post...
Luv u Nidzy...<3 <3 <3

Happy Frienship's Day...
-Shweta..

Happy Friendship Day ShweπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: yash.dilse

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP's DAY NIDZYYY

I am happy that ppl who r from diff places,diff lang,diff life style r brought together by 2 most WONDERFUL PERSONS "Arjun and Rati-Mayank n Nupur" and all of them huv now becum a family 😊
I loved ur post A LOT πŸ˜ƒ

Hmmmmm.......waise mera naam kahan hai 😑 πŸ˜”
(maang maang ke apna naam dalva rahi hoon 🀣)

Yash! *hugs*
Thanks heheπŸ˜†