30/7: Sid did something wrong? REALLY?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Just a minute , just a minute, just a minute,

In today's aansooyon ki bahaar , flashbacks ki fuhaar , pati-patni ka pyaar , Shilpa-Armaan ki developing sadabahaar episode , what wrong exactly did Siddhanth Modi do that his name is reaching ICONIC CELEBRITY STATUS in all gully and koochaas of MF?

Errrm.... is  a simple man like Sid wrong in consulting his bestie Shilpa about how a girl would like her birthday party? Consulting friends over something special that you want to do is wrong? REALLY? 😲.....So, i guess we stop asking our friends for any kinda advice... haaye, kitna badaa crime hai. Sid just wanted to make everything special for his wife Riddhima and if that is a fault, SO BE IT.

Ummmm... is Shilpa some kinda ANTARYAAMI that she knew this now-jee-ka-janjaal birthday was done before also by her very own sapnon ka raaj kumar? She is totally besotted with Armaan and the Armaan in the diary , so she thought the idea was beautiful. Big deal.

BOTTOMLINE :

When you wanna blame people and play bashing -bashing...at least bash for VALID REASONS and don't insult the basic common sense that each one of us is endowed with.

Love and luck always to everyone,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
seriously pocu di i guess i would have been shocked but then its the dmg forum 😆 any kind of post should not be a surprise
and people here are just looking for reasons to blame my sid
anyways i don't think its wrong to ask one of your bestie for ideas..if sid had asked armaan how he can go about it then i would hve understood the posts
but what is wrong in taking your friend(s) help? 🤔
SidShi are totally oblivious to the fact that armaan celebrated riddhima's birthday the same way!
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Poco I did not bash Sid buy yes I am upset with him 4 running to other people for advise everytime he needs to do something for his wife , who I fee shel is totally into him and HER BEST BDAY WLD HAVE BEEN ALONE WITH SID OR ANYTHING SIMPLE AND NICE JUST LIKE HIM...

And I have seen take such major decisions in his life in a matured and sensible manner ie his marriage, tackling R while she was looking 4 A, rape issue..etc......That is y I find this strange abt Sid..BUT STILL I LOVE HIM ....

He really did not need Shilpas advise here even a simple party by him would be loved by RIDZ..

I hate to disagree with u POco..but this is what I feel.........😃
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 babe u rock again, 👏
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragzie

seriously pocu di i guess i would have been shocked but then its the dmg forum 😆 any kind of post should not be a surprise
and people here are just looking for reasons to blame my sid
anyways i don't think its wrong to ask one of your bestie for ideas..if sid had asked armaan how he can go about it then i would hve understood the posts
but what is wrong in taking your friend(s) help? 🤔
SidShi are totally oblivious to the fact that armaan celebrated riddhima's birthday the same way!

That is the whole point, Praggz. Before taking out your dandas to beat up Sid or Shilpa, at least USE SOME SENSE in analyzing the situation. What they both did was such a regular thing , are they supposed tp get some prophetic dreams about the history and outcome? 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I ask my friends for advise all the time. When we want to do something very special for our loved ones it should come from us. We can ask hey do I get the red balloons or do I get the white ones, or do I put it here or do I put it there... Should I serve this for dinner or should I serve that. But Sid didn't take Shilpa's advise. He took the whole plan in exact details.

I was very disappointed. All his fuss about the birthday was for nothing. What was the fuss about to begin with? Could have just called an event planner if he didn't have a plan of his own.

I am sorry Pocu that I sound so negative. But these little things bother me more than the bigger things. 😔 Sid better stop with the advise.

But I don't blame his for Armaan and Riddhima being hurt. He was not aware of it.

I agree its not Sid nor Shilpa's fault. Sid asked Shilpa because he wanted to know a girls POV. Nothing wrong with that. I ask my about what color dress or what kind of gift should i give to my friend. If they knew that Armaan has already has already celebrated a b-day for Ridz same as this one then Sid would've planned this party same as Armaan's. Seriously people need to grow up and stop bashing Sid
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sid is just so insensitive he planned a surprise birthday party for his wife and he is such a besharam he cant do anything on his own..he actually asked his bestie for idea 😲 such audacity

🤣 🤣 seriously sid would never do such a thing if he knew this is how AR celebrated riddhima's previous birthday!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

Poco I did not bash Sid buy yes I am upset with him 4 running to other people for advise everytime he needs to do something for his wife , who I fee shel is totally into him and HER BEST BDAY WLD HAVE BEEN ALONE WITH SID OR ANYTHING SIMPLE AND NICE JUST LIKE HIM...

And I have seen take such major decisions in his life in a matured and sensible manner ie his marriage, tackling R while she was looking 4 A, rape issue..etc......That is y I find this strange abt Sid..BUT STILL I LOVE HIM ....

He really did not need Shilpas advise here even a simple party by him would be loved by RIDZ..

I hate to disagree with u POco..but this is what I feel.........😃

Upps, you didn't get me. 😲😆

I do not support Sid depending on others - not at all.

My post is about defending Sid and Shilpa in connection to what Armaan suffered today. Forget about Sid asking for help all the time - look at this as a standalone situation. SidShi are innocent of causing any hurt to anyone. That's what i meant.😳

😆😆😆
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Upps, you didn't get me. 😲😆

I do not support Sid depending on others - not at all.

My post is about defending Sid and Shilpa in connection to what Armaan suffered today. Forget about Sid asking for help all the time - look at this as a standalone situation. SidShi are innocent of causing any hurt to anyone. That's what i meant.😳

😆😆😆

OH thud !!! to me..the MF got to me ...OH !!!!! no SID CAN NEVER HURT ANYONE 4 SURE....
The day he comes to know A is hurt he will make it up to him....and do his best to take A out of this mess and R ..he will SUPPORT COME WHAT MAY<...........

Shilpa is in LALA LAND>.ready to have heart break herself...how can u bash her????

Edited by uppaas - 13 years ago