OUR Devki ji aka Samta Sagar is stolen

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
frnds today I watched the promo of the new show of Zee Tv "Sangini". I saw Samta Sagar in that playing the role of the mother of the female lead and the most hilarious part was that in this serial also Samta Sagar is playing the role of a weak mother and an Amma like character, played by Sudha Chandran, is on top of her head. 😃😆😆😆

Looks like DJ's r really facinated by this Amma character as Sudha Chandran is dressed up exactly like her and is also as venomous as Amma in that promo. 😆😆😆😆
Edited by abhilasha_dream - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes I read she will be on another serie. But the same role, but it will be easy for her then 😃 Again an Amma type, good luck to the show 😆

But does this means we aren't going to see Devki on CB anymore.
JustShanta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
will she be constipated as well ???????
JustShanta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry     sorry    sorry  !!!!!!!
AnviR thumbnail
saw her the new promo of "Sangini"
she's looking good in the serial.
RalucaCutumisu thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

frnds today I watched the promo of the new show of Zee Tv "Sangini". I saw Samta Sagar in that playing the role of the mother of the female lead and the most hilarious part was that in this serial also Samta Sagar is playing the role of a weak mother and an Amma like character, played by Sudha Chandran, is on top of her head. 😆

Looks like DJ's r really facinated by this Amma character as Sudha Chandran is dressed up exactly like her and is also as venomous as Amma in that promo. 😆

HEHEHHEEE!😆
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i too saw the promo and our rad's devki is stolen,,
Naivedya thumbnail
Shanta, that was really funny. Sorry, no offense to Samta ji or anyone, but Shanta's comment just caught me by surprise and I burst out laughing.
Well, I hope Samta ji is not being type cast! She really is a pretty lady and a good actress, but if she's given a weak character to play yet again, then I'm not sure how that's going to gel with the audience. And Sudha Chandran is a tv serial powerhouse so up against her character, Samta ji's character will be cowering in fear all the time!