30th July - A small hug note for SR fans

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi darlings,😳
😳
No, no , am not doing any episode analysis today. πŸ˜†.... maybe next week. I just read the posts around the MF, and i just wanted to say that am glad that all SR fans, inspite of being staunch SR fans are not averse to Armaan's grief and his situation. Yes, you do get angry at him , you do bash him , but only when the time comes - just as you are critical of Sid or Riddz when they act cuckoo. We love Shilpa but we have pinched her pretty ears as well when she goes wrong.

All i want to say is that just because we are the SR gang , it doesn't mean we hold anything against Armaan unless he does something out-of-character. Siddhanth, Riddhima, Armaan, Shilpa - we accept them with their virtues and keep our frying saucepans ready as well to bang their heads at their vices.

Seeing some pro-Armaan posts from some staunch SR fans made me feel proud of them. Who says being human is tough? 😳

P.S.- Shilpa, get down to Mission Armaan with IMMEDIATE EFFECT,. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Love and luck always,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
believe me I'm too all up on Sid and getting real mad at him today to see anything, anyone and him or what he may have done wrong right now.

CVs please stop Ruining Sid We Want Our Old Sid Back
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Angel

believe me I'm too all up on Sid and getting real mad at him today to see anything, anyone and him or what he may have done wrong right now.

CVs please stop Ruining Sid We Want Our Old Sid Back

But baby, what wrong has Sid done intentionally? NOTHING. Shilpa is his friend , and he just wanted a girl's POV. Now, how was Sid or Shilpa supposed to know that she is giving him her future husband's POV?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I mean I toh love Sid............😳 But it's definitely nice to know that some folks are genuine human beings on the forum not too ignorant to anyone and simply look at the situation and try to peel off the layers.

...And I refuse to believe that Sid is handicapped...or blind or deaf. 😊 Lol. He's human, and that to a flawed one. Any mortal would do the same that Sid did in order to make his wife's day special and be remembered. Asking for advice aint a crime. 😲

Armaan is alright too. He will overcome this because Riddhima too did and she had it much worse once upon a time. Time is the greatest healer, and along that he has the ever so radiant Shilpa by his side.

I am not sure if the main forum will ever recover or not. BUt I still have hope because people like you.........and me exist. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† We can heal the hallucinations and delusions. I believe!

All of the characters are flawed, and that's what makes the show somewhat interesting. It'd be so boring if it was a fairytale.

Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
Angelic_J thumbnail

Dude we are the queens😎😎😎

See this is why I am so proud to be a SRian I don't even love SR as much as I love our gang☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ We all have a golden heart. At least we don't paint the whole world with one brush
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

But baby, what wrong has Sid done intentionally? NOTHING. Shilpa is his friend , and he just wanted a girl's POV. Now, how was Sid or Shilpa supposed to know that she is giving him her future husband's POV?πŸ˜†

that is the problem Pocu, I don't want him asking others help for own wife be it from his friends or even from his mother, he should do whatever he can and in his power for her on his own not run to other because turning to others for help in life mostly ruining every beautiful thing like what happened tonight.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab25

I mean I toh love Sid............😳 But it's definitely nice to know that some folks are genuine human beings on the forum not too ignorant to anyone and simply look at the situation and try to peel off the layers.

Zainu , i think we can safely brand ourselves NORMAL.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Why cause hurt and get hurt when it is so easy to hop around with the like-minded and the open-hearted?😳

..And I refuse to believe that Sid is handicapped...or blind or deaf. 😊 Lol. He's human, and that to a flawed one. Any mortal would do the same that Sid did in order to make his wife's day special and to remembered. Asking for advice aint a crime. 😲

Even if Sid is washed in dettol and sprayed with disinfectants , the petty minded and the hard hearted will not see the beauty of this man. Pity their luck. Am sure they don't appreciate what is good and genuine in their lives outside this forum either.

Armaan is alright too. He will overcome this because Riddhima too once did and she had it much worse once upon a time. Time is the greatest healer, and along that he has the ever so radiant Shilpa by his side.

Exactly. Armaan needs HEALING and right next to him stands the beautiful and soulful Shilpa Malhotra.😳

I am not sure if the main forum will ever recover or not. BUt I still have hope because people like you.........and me exist. πŸ˜† We can heal the hallucinations and delusions. I believe!

All of the characters are flawed, and that's what makes the show somewhat interesting. It'd be so boring if it was a fairytale.

Yeah, Zainu. Our social service will continue .... tel lene gayaa ye zaalim zamaana .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

amazing postπŸ‘

thank you pocodi, thank you very much for this post we needed it.

we are the best of best, we rule the universe and we siddhimaholic are engima, funny,amazing,unquie and we all have beautiful soul like our cute doctor, we know how to forgive and forget with a smile on our face, we are that good, just like our sexyface face couple. we know how to point out if something is wrong and if siddhima are wrong, we never hesigate to come forward and tell that yes indeed sid is at fault and ridz to, we stand for truthness and honesty and we always will.❀️
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

Dude we are the queens😎😎😎

See this is why I am so proud to be a SRian I don't even love SR as much as I love our gang☺️ We all have a golden heart. At least we don't paint the whole world with one brush

Jotty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Queens we are for sure. Koi shaque? Aur jinko shaque hai woh jaayein aur apna munh dhokar aayein.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Angel

that is the problem Pocu, I don't want him asking others help for own wife be it from his friends or even from his mother, he should do whatever he can and in his power for her on his own not run to other because turning to others for help in life mostly ruining every beautiful thing like what happened tonight.

You have a point , though. Sid places too much dependency on the people he loves. He should not. Hmmm... Sid ! You better get that.Leave Armaan and Shilpa to give ideas to each-other over candle-lit dinners , you use your own brains.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰