Edited by AnnaNAshley - 13 years ago
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

lol i'll be posing caps

oye naye AT mein post karna ... 😊😳
another scene i will like is a family dinner at gupta house, where sid is helping his MIL with cooking and ridz sitting in the kitchen counter watching her cute doctor help her mom and smile at them, and sid takes a tomato and gestures if she wants it and ridz shakes her head in yes, sid  put it inside of ridz mouth and ridz eats it.

ridz tells her mom that her cute doctor is the worst cooker ever, but his love is nit, he is the best. even if he burns stuff or put too much salt/sugar in the food, but his tryies are always what counts, he tries very hard to make people happy and that is what counts and she gives a sweet smile to him.
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Heyy anna I am waiting for tht...what's sup?? I still can't get over with siddhima precap...πŸ€ͺ
AnnaNAshley thumbnail

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

another scene i will like is a family dinner at gupta house, where sid is helping his MIL with cooking and ridz sitting in the kitchen counter watching her cute doctor help her mom and smile at them, and sid takes a tomato and gestures if she wants it and ridz shakes her head in yes, sid  put it inside of ridz mouth and ridz eats it.  

ridz tells her mom that her cute doctor is the worst cooker ever, but his love is nit, he is the best. even if he burns stuff or put too much salt/sugar in the food, but his tryies are always what counts, he tries very hard to make people happy and that is what counts and she gives a sweet smile to him.

the italic part is just awwwwwwwww
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†....ohh bani I love your imagination, I wish you can be CV...πŸ˜†  I soo want that scene too. I want their husband, wife and family scene.
i want to see the video where sid lifts ridz, we tried to get it but no one could, i really need to watch that scene to keep me cool and happy.
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
the precap scene is so damn beautifull....i swear i have made my sister yell at me several times for watching it again and again 😳 its droolworthy
thanks ash and annaπŸ˜†
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
i hope we find it me posting caps and sig sin next one so finish this

Divine