AKNV;Written Update 30th July '10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

~*Start*~

On Road
Reva sees yash coming n a car coming behind him to hit him, she came n saves him n hugs him, yash was happy to see reva like this, n says not to worry , may be due to rain the person in the car dnt able to see him n they sits in the car n leaves towards palace, in the car reva was thinking about the golden + romantic...moments with yash n was smiling with herself .....with a song in background.....

Dil Ne Kaha Chupke Se
Ye Kya Hua Chupke Se
Kyon Naye Lag Rahe Hain Ye Dharti Gagan
Maina Poochha To Boli Ye Pagli Pawan
Pyaar Hua Chupke Se
Ye Kya Hua Chupke Se
Pyaar Hua Chupke Se
Ye Kya Hua Chupke Se
Titliyon Se Ye Suna
Titliyon Se Ye Suna
Maine Kissa Baagh Ka
Baagh Mein Thi Ek Kali
Sharmeeli Anchhui
Ek Din Manchala Bhanvra Aa Gaya
Khil Uthi Vo Kali Paaya Roop Naya
Poochhti Thi Kali Ki Mujhe Kya Hua
Phool Hanse Chupke Se
Pyaar Hua Chupke Se
Maine Baadal Se Kabhi
Ho Maine Baadal Se Kabhi
Ye Kahaani Thi Suni
Parvaton Ki Ek Nadi
Milne Saagar Se Chali
Jhoomti Ghoomti
Ho Naachti Dolti
Kho Gayi Apne Saagar Mein Jaake Nadi
Dekhle Pyaar Ki Aisi Jaadugari
Chaand Khila Chupke Se
Pyaar Hua Chupke Se
Pyaar Hua Chupke Se
Ye Kya Hua Chupke Se
Maina Poochha To Boli Ye Pagli Pawan ...

cut to jyotika n sharad
jyotika was paasing thru the same road, sharad was going to his house n was wet due to rain, jyoti see it n feels mischieves n throws dirt on him, n he shouts, she stops the car n ask him to come in, bcoz if he dnt came in, he might fell ill,n he came n jyoti drops him home, lakhi sees it n got worried n ask him y he has come with her, so he says it was raining heavily n leaves.

In the palace
Reva n yash arrives n arya stops yash for some work n reva goes to room , as she opened the wardrobe for saree, a note was sticken there, in which it was written that, she has saved him today but she dnt get another chance, reva was too scared to read it n thougt y that person is doing this to her, she has already gone thru a lot of trouble n when life is moving towards a happy mode, all this happening. Yash came n sees reva worried he ask her but she says nothing, he thought it might be due to that girl, so he called bom late nite n ask him that he dnt want to continue all this as its hurting reva, but bom makes him understand that give sum more time to all this n reva herself tell him that she loves hrn yash agrees.

Next Morning
Jyoti was in he hotel worried abt sharad, she ask a waiter n he told that sharad has called to say that he's ill n cant able to come. On the other side, lakhi was giving sharad sum household medicines, n ask to call vaidh (docter) but as she abt to call, jyoti send a doc for sharad n he checks him n gave medicines, lakhi dnt like it n ask sharad to stop this as she dnt want sharad to go thru trouble like reva n leaves.

In the palace
Reva came with aarti, yash takes it n without talikng leaves, reva waiting to serve food for him but he's ignoring her intentionally, Rani maa n reva were waiting for yash on dinning table, reva has made all fav. food of yash, yash came n rani maa says that reva is waiting for him, but yash again ignores n says he got sum work n leaves, reva was upset. Arya came n compliment food but as he got to know that its sply for yash, he got angry n says that it only looks gud next time made hi fav food n reva agrees, a servant came with a electrician n arya thinks for another plan.

Precap: Yash got injured n reva helps him , n says that she loves him.

~*The End*~

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update dear..thanks.

So it was Arya in the car....😡😡😡
And Arya devarji loves bhindi fry...I don't think I'll be able to eat that dish for next one month...🤢🤢🤢
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Nice update dear..thanks.

So it was Arya in the car....😡😡😡
And Arya devarji loves bhindi fry...I don't think I'll be able to eat that dish for next one month...🤢🤢🤢

bhindi fry is very oily 😉
y has he ordering reva, she's the princess, its her wish that she makes food for her cutie pie hubby, y shud she listen arya😡
bahane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dear khushi
thank you very much for your lovely update👏👏👏
i wish that the precab was real but i think it is a dream😕
just waiting for something😍😆
best of luck
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khushi909

bhindi fry is very oily 😉
y has he ordering reva, she's the princess, its her wish that she makes food for her cutie pie hubby, y shud she listen arya😡

Arya is her devar dear....he has the right to order food from his dear bhabhi....
Why is Yash always telling Reva to change her wet clothes? It was he who made her wear dry clothes at the farmhouse and today also he told her to change. On the other hand she doesn't seem to mind that he is in  wet clothes..let him catch cold...😡😡😡..I think Sharad is more lucky....Jyotika sent him a doctor....Dumbo needs to get her act right....😡😡😡
mesmerized thumbnail
yay i cnt w8 4 the nxt episode reva tells him she loves him.... about time... and aryaman omg he is an idiot y shud reva mke him his fav food
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Arya is her devar dear....he has the right to order food from his dear bhabhi....
Why is Yash always telling Reva to change her wet clothes? It was he who made her wear dry clothes at the farmhouse and today also he told her to change. On the other hand she doesn't seem to mind that he is in  wet clothes..let him catch cold...😡😡😡..I think Sharad is more lucky....Jyotika sent him a doctor....Dumbo needs to get her act right....😡😡😡

i think he shud first behave like a devar..........for a devar his bhabhi is like a motherly figure n this aryamonster😡
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanx jaan..well written
loved d 1st part
precap is amazing..hope reva or yash is nt dreaming
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!! Well written.
Today i felt bad for reva ..........finally  she is ready to move on wiht yash ahead in life and she is deeply in love with him but she cant tell him . She is on hot seat ....one side the threats and the other side yash ignoring her.
Precap  seems like a dream.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update jiji