Ketki And Rasik Dave To Cameo In 'Bidaai'
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Friday, 30 July 2010 13:22
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Ketki and Rasik

Ketki and Rasik Dave is the couple which strongly believe that relationship is all about give and take and thus, an off-screen couple is going to come on-screen to give their expert advice to our famous on-screen couple of Rajan Shahi's 'Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai'.

A source says, "Soon Ketki Dave and her beloved hubby Rasik Dave are going to enter 'Bidaai' to give their love tips to our favorite Ragini (Parul Chauhan) and Anmol (Apoorva Agnihotri) as they are still not getting into each others life as a perfect life partner. The love aspect which is missing will be added by the real off-screen couple. It will be a one day special episode and they will influence Ragini and Anmol's life with their love. The shoot has not yet completed and the episode will telecast some time in next week".

We contacted Ketki and she was very excited to inform about her cameo in 'Bidaai'. "I would be much interested if I would have entered 'Bidaai' but never mind, being a part of 'Bidaai' is a prize in itself. For the first I will be seen in a very glam look and won't be entering as any aunty or some Granny types. This time I will be seen along with hubby and our role will totally influence Ragini and Anmol as they lack love and bonding in their relationship and after having a look on us they will realize that how exactly a husband and wife should be in real life. Our love chemistry will prove to be an eye opener for Ragini and Anmol".

Hope you can influence not only Ragini and Anmol but also the other real life couples, who don't know about true love.

--Tejashree Bhopatkar/TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/882-ketki-and-rasik-dave-to-cameo-in-bidaai.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ararara Anmol has already opened his eyes long back it is Ragini's turn to open.
Thanks for th article

Ketki is daughter of Baa from Baa bahu Aur baby i like both of them
Kasturilover thumbnail
This is great thanks :)
oh creatives please kill ragini plz plz plz kill ragini tammy both
ragini should not fall in love with anyole else
she should be only for ranvir

Originally posted by: ANJANA

ararara Anmol has already opened his eyes long back it is Ragini's turn to open.

Thanks for th article

Ketki is daughter of Baa from Baa bahu Aur baby i like both of them

I pray ragini close her eyes forever
she must die,she is for ranvir forever
dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
to hell with the CT's, ab yehi bacha tha...have some blody mercy on us RS and CT's...as if all that we went through was less that we have to bear Ragini with that Apurva's character....ewwww 🤬

Originally posted by: KinshukKiGJ

to hell with the CT's, ab yehi bacha tha...have some blody mercy on us RS and CT's...as if all that we went through was less that we have to bear Ragini with that Apurva's character....ewwww 🤬

yaar dhara ab there is only one way
CVs must kill Ragini and Tammy
atleast then ragini will be with ranvir for ever,u know like eternal soulamtes
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KinshukKiGJ

dharaa everything for parul.😊
dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
suks, its not about Parul, and she and angad are the only reason why I am bearing this torture but that doesn't mean the CT's will demean the true and eternal love...pure crap...and sorry I cant see Ragini romancing anyone else other than Ranvir
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Dhaara, how can you say that? she is not romancing with anybody. Anmol loves her but she is not in love with him yaar.