Ketki And Rasik Dave To Cameo In 'Bidaai' - Articl - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by KinshukKiGJ

suks, its not about Parul, and she and angad are the only reason why I am bearing this torture but that doesn't mean the CT's will demean the true and eternal love...pure crap...and sorry I cant see Ragini romancing anyone else other than Ranvir
actly dhara ,its like they r playing wid our emotions,first of all they made us believe in eteranl love,soulmates love by showing awsome ragvir story
now suddenly they r coming with this crap to demean soulmate love of ragvir
who will believe in eteranl jodis if they will show this crap
I too cant bear seeing ragini with someoneelse
someone addressing ragini as apoorva character ardhangini....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh😑 i cant bear
i m speechless😭 everything is over😭😭😭
Originally posted by shaazi

i m speechless😭 everything is over😭😭😭

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
if you guys  are really hurt than why you are still watching the show? sorry no offence but just wanted to ask bcoz i can see many RagVirians happily accepting ragini with apurva...it's  helping in increasing the Trps...but i can't bear this torture...i left watching long back and will never resume watching coz i can't bear ragini with someone else 

if you guys  are really hurt than why you are still watching the show? sorry no offence but just wanted to ask bcoz i can see many RagVirians happily accepting ragini with apurva...it's  helping in increasing the Trps...but i can't bear this torture...i left watching long back and will never resume watching coz i can't bear ragini with someone else 
shaazi yaar those rgavirians r watching for parul sake,even i too for parul sake tried to watch one epi of bidaai but when i saw her with apoorva character i bursted into tears,i cried so badly
i cant bear seeing ragini with some one else yaar
Originally posted by vanilla24

shaazi yaar those rgavirians r watching for parul sake,even i too for parul sake tried to watch one epi of bidaai but when i saw her with apoorva character i bursted into tears,i cried so badly
i cant bear seeing ragini with some one else yaar
so are you still watching it  ? i understand but it is helping in increasing the trps and this is  wat cvs and rs want..in this way they will never listen to us and will proceed with the same crap
I watch bidaai for Parul, but not on TV, i just watch the portions where they show Parul and rest I fast forward, bidaai has turned into a torture, plain torture and even AngRul seems so bored and low in the segments....

so are you still watching it  ? i understand but it is helping in increasing the trps and this is  wat cvs and rs want..in this way they will never listen to us and will proceed with the same crap
nahin yaar,i havent watched even a single episode post leap,xcept one scene
i m also not watching it at all , neither on TV nor on net...coz i miss  kinshuk /ranvir very much😭

i m also not watching it at all , neither on TV nor on net...coz i miss  kinshuk /ranvir very much😭
forget him ,he will never come back on bidaai,just wait for his new show