Mean Maan + Maneet :) / :(

Chotii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys..! Have some thoughts on todays Mean Maan but i'll start off with the epi on the whole.
Theres been like mixed opinions going around the forum, some ppl liked the epi otheres didnt, in my opinion it was just fannntassstic!! i would actually go as far as to say its 1 of my favourites so far.
Now, what I really wanted to discuss was Mr Maan Singh Khurana. I understand why ppl are hating on Maan today cos he was too harsh on Geet with all the accusations and everything but it was just all that boiling resentment inside him sorta hitting the surface today - he couldn't help it. Also, to be honest, I actually felt like the Maan from the beginning of the show was back in the sequence where he insulted Geet then was holding her by the arm / hair. What totally did it for me though was the old hoshyarpur wala maan dramatic music!! Like omg..  when Maaneet stood their grabbing eachother in that intense fashion - his one hand on her arm and the other in her hair, whilst she grabbed his shirt real tight, firstly simply loved that moment.. and then the music just made me heart take redicuolous summersaults! Gosh just thinking about it is stopping me from typing in proper english..!! All I basically wanted to ask u guys no matter how mean Maan was today, didnt u still love that old maan music during a maneet moment?  😳 😆 AND wasnt that one of the most powerful moment in Geet yet??

Do press the like button if you agreed or liked anything 😳 😆
Simply expressing some opinions, feel free to express urs !! 😉

Saz
xxxx

Edited by Chotii - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
The BG was far better than Mahiii anyways..I've had enough of Maaaaaahiiiii😕
😕
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
That was a mindblowin scene......their xpressions..Maan's Fury...Geet's hurt.....Awesome!!!

N yeh i noticed th old bg score............Superrrrrrrrb actin by Gurmeet n Dhrshti....
It meant old Maan was back, it was intense and highly dramatic, one of the most deep Maaneet scenes I have seen till date.
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I was just glued to my sys.. seen that scene 5 times already...
xXRzmastiXx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agreee i thought the episode was good. Maan was mean and he shouldnt have said those things to geet but remember geet kind of irratated him first. When he grabbed her hand and then geet pretended to be hurt and he caught her pretending kind of infuriatated him and he bursted out on geet. But omg i was shocked when geet tried to slap him and he held her hand again this was typical but what was his intention when he grabbed the back of her head? i didnt quite get that part .. even tho it did seem as he was going to kiss her in anger.
But yes i loved the whole dramatic scene it was something i missed.
I only have one dissapointment geet should have shown leaving the house when he shouted geet instead of coming out and showing attitude. So maan will realise and stop her. But that could happen in2moros episodee.
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

That was a mindblowin scene......their xpressions..Maan's Fury...Geet's hurt.....Awesome!!!

N yeh i noticed th old bg score............Superrrrrrrrb actin by Gurmeet n Dhrshti....

I thought he was going to kiss her, xxxrated me 😳
uzmakhan thumbnail
OMG---this waz one of the most passionate moments on geet yet and i completely agree wid u chotti!
the BG music, the intensity, those expressions---uff yaar--they cudnt get any better---i hadta pause the video and get my breathing normal b4 watchin the next bit agen!😆
that scene left me completely dumbfounded!
i noe maan shudnt haf been so harsh on geet--buh i think geet's mischief this time waznt toleratable my maan! fer him those xpressions lukd like the the typical kekta villian expressions and that made him think shez plotting against him--and wid that came bk all those wicked memories of his past--
maan cudnt control himself today---

buh jo bhi ho....that scene waz daymmmm WOW!!😍

Chotii thumbnail
@ amrita2010 i thought he was gonna kiss her in anger too!! lol omg it was defo a super hot moment! i think the tear running down her cheek was quite a touch.. it was a really special moment - kiss or no kiss it seemed like they were gonna, damn angry is maan is so... ufffff!!

@xXRzmastiXx - i agree the drama was just mindlowing!!! and i think its cos she grabbed his shirt in anger that made me him grab her hair - to sorta show they were sorta physically battling after he said those things to her and she was gonna slap him..

@swatichowdhury.. i have no clue how many times i watched that bit Over andOVer again.. cant get over it!

@scorpiangyal / sofna - agreed!!!! =D
Chotii thumbnail

Originally posted by: uzmakhan

OMG---this waz one of the most passionate moments on geet yet and i completely agree wid u chotti!

the BG music, the intensity, those expressions---uff yaar--they cudnt get any better---i hadta pause the video and get my breathing normal b4 watchin the next bit agen!😆
that scene left me completely dumbfounded!
i noe maan shudnt haf been so harsh on geet--buh i think geet's mischief this time waznt toleratable my maan! fer him those xpressions lukd like the the typical kekta villian expressions and that made him think shez plotting against him--and wid that came bk all those wicked memories of his past--
maan cudnt control himself today---

buh jo bhi ho....that scene waz daymmmm WOW!!😍

hey uzma! 🤗 call me saz ma dear!

also, omg yesss it was incredibly passionate loved it! even when u paused the video wasnt ur heart beating like crazy - the way they were holding onto eachother ufffffffff !!!
quite simply i agree with everything! he couldnt control wot he said today, i think geet sorta pulled the last straw and maan just had it with her..! i soooo appreciate the cv's for creating such a WOW moment between them.. damn, if maan going crazy cos of his haunting past at geet, its just making me think how amazing will the confrontation/ confession scenes be.. omg!!!
coming back to today tho lol uff maneet make me love them sooo much more!