Users

Frequent Posters

fuzzyface thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Roopa-

dutta can build a hut in the jungle and live with nakku happily ever afte
r 😆

I can almost imagine the evil trio's faces 😆
Kala, lela and the other one will flip and just faint.
sneha.chahal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
DADA we will miss uuuuuuuuuu?????????????????😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ya loved that scene and duttas response.................mohan kapoor is a grt actor and our mishal too gave a impactful performance loved both of them 😊
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gonna miss Dada very badly.. Hats off to Mohan Kapoor for his outstanding performance in LTL.. He is one brilliant actor.. who in short span captured our hearts with his brilliant acting and Bang on Facial expressions with his perfect timing of sense of humor mixed with sarcasm. for Dutta.. LOVED Jagtap Dada absolutely loved him.. He left an everlasting impression on my mind.. There are many actors in television industry who work in a serial for 1, 2, some time for 3 and 1/2 years but still can't act.. But Mohan/Jagtap did a Fantabulous job in just one week.. He showed the real meaning of acting.. Three Cheers for Mohan Kappor aka our dear Jagtap Dada..👏👏👏 Will miss you Dada😭
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

They left his body lying like that?

Achcha hai ...they don show his body any more......waapis aane ka chance ho sakta hai .....!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tina-Saigal2002

Gonna miss Dada very badly.. Hats off to Mohan Kapoor for his outstanding performance in LTL.. He is one brilliant actor.. who in short span captured our hearts with his brilliant acting and Bang on Facial expressions with his perfect timing of sense of humor mixed with sarcasm. for Dutta.. LOVED Jagtap Dada absolutely loved him.. He left an everlasting impression on my mind.. There are many actors in television industry who work in a serial for 1, 2, some time for 3 and 1/2 years but still can't act.. But Mohan/Jagtap did a Fantabulous job in just one week.. He showed the real meaning of acting.. Three Cheers for Mohan Kappor aka our dear Jagtap Dada..👏👏👏 Will miss you Dada😭

Also this cameo was really short...unlike some other cameos which were refusing to end.
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Achcha hai ...they don show his body any more......waapis aane ka chance ho sakta hai .....!

If it was an Ekta Kapoor serial that would have been very likely but my guess this will not happen in LTL.
I agree! Mohan was brilliant.
Although he was only there for a short while he made a huge impact. I'm really going to miss him.
wida thumbnail
totally agree
i was likee having tearss yaar
such a beautiful episde
and great actingg
really i loved todasy epi so much emotionss..
hatss off to everyonee who made this possible
chitrakshgeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Guys,

Agree with you all.....He was there for shore period of time but...but it created a lot of impact not only on Dutta n Nakku....On us as well.

excellent Mohan DA. 😊