SGP 29th July Written/Video Update

anugupta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Video Update:

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello fellow SGP'ans....here's the update for today. Please excuse any mistakes as was in a rush 😳
Kashyap Dining Hall

Scene continues from yesterday with Inder inacting Ilesh as a salesman and Ilesh pretending to be the woman who fell in love with him πŸ˜‰ Ilesh hits on Inder and Inder feels very nervous and Disha also gets scared imagining what must have happened πŸ˜† Ilesh hugs Inder and Inder throws him off πŸ˜† Ilesh tells Disha this is what happened to him. Dadi Disha and Suhaana all look worried. Suhaana says this is why she said its a dangerous profession πŸ˜† Ilesh tells how he told the lady that the cutter is magical and if she buys one she will surely get a lover and so the lady bought 3 from him. Disha gets up angrily and says she wants the address of the lady. She tells Ilesh to go to the ladys house tomorrow and when Ilesh questions why...Disha jokes that maybe she will buy another couple cutters and everyone laughs πŸ˜†

Ishaan & Suhaana's Bedroom

Suhaana is laughing very hard in the room and Ishaan questions what is so funny. She tells him about how Inder & Ilesh were acting out the scene and it was so funny. Suhaana asks Ishaan what he would do if he was in a situation like Ilesh. Ishaan asks her what she means and Suhaana tells him to imagine a beautiful lady is trying to attract him and she comes close to him and looks in his eyes. (Ishaan looks nervous the whole time πŸ˜†) She says imagine she is asking you to have coffee and Ishaan says no πŸ˜† Suhaana says how about tea? or me? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She then pretends to ask him how he likes her dress and her earrings. Suhaana then says I have a mole on my back..would you like to see πŸ˜‰ Ishaan gets up in anger saying 'chi! what is thisπŸ˜†" Suhaana then laughs seeing his reaction and says she knew he would react in this way only and she puts on his glassess and imitates him. Ishaan smiles seeing her do so and takes his glasses back. Ishaan questions Suhaana if she ever expected this much laughter and happiness in this house as she always wanted to go to a rich high class house. Ishaan tells her at least by accident she got a lot of laughter and happiness. Suhaana remembers all her fun moments with Kashyap family. She also remembers Sid telling her yesterday how she has become a perfect housewife. Ishaan then tells Suhaana that if a lady had really tried to attract him and asked him to see the mole on her back he would have asked her to really show him and Suhaana says thats impossible and Ishaan would never say that. Ishaan questions her if she really knows him that well? Suhaana says yes as she had told him he is Amol Palekar Season 2 πŸ˜† The two then share a cute smiling moment 😳

Sanjana's Mystery Man's House

The mystery man picks up his ringing phone and someone on the line tells him all is clear and there is nothing wrong with Sanjana Bajpai and there is no threat from her and she is genuine. The man gives mystery boy some basic info about Sanjana and her family. The mystery boy says 'thank you doctor' and puts down the phone. He remembers how Sanjana had yelled at him about evading her with a false address. He smiles remembering her. He puts on his ipod and listens to the weird sound of kids playing and he gets happy emotional listening to the sounds. He talks out loud to himself saying 'Sanjana you wont understand the sounds on this ipod as this is all I have to connect me with my family and let me listen to them. He says Sanjana you dont know what a favor you have done by returning this ipod to me.

Dada & Dadi's Room

Radha brings tea for Dadi and Dadi questions her if she knows another word for windown besides (khirki). Dadi's pencil breaks and she uses Dada ji's shaving blade to sharpen the blade. They all share a funny moment and Dada ji yells at Dadi to spoil his blades. They share another argument and Rano & Badi Ma also come to see what happen. Dadi tells Dada that he forgot his promises at the time of the wedding and Dada ji tells her not to confuse him. Badi Ma resolves their argument and Dada and Dadi get back to Shah Jahaan and Mumtaaz mode πŸ˜‰ 

Suhaana & Ishaan's Room

Suhaana gets a text from Sid asking her to come over as its an emergency. Suhaana worries and hopes its nothing serious. Suhaana runs around the house trying to find Rano or Badi Ma as she remembers Rano telling her to tell someone where she is going before leaving. Suhaana says since no one is around she will just have to leave. As she is leaving Rano comes out and wonders why Suhaana left without telling anyone. Radha also comes in and Rano tells her that she explained to Suhaana to tell someone before leaving. Rano gets angry that Suhaana does not care for them or respect their rules. Rajni also comes out asking about lunch and when she finds out Suhaana left without telling again they all discuss that Suhaana cant be trusted. Radha Bua tries to defend her. Rano says enough is enough and says she will talk to Suhaana.

Sid's House

Suhaana comes in and sees Sid talking to a girl about how he has made all arrangements and she says no. The girl tells him to think it over one more time as she really needs him. Sid sees Suhaana and gets nervous. He tells her to come inside. Suhaana sees the other girl crying and looks in wonder at her. The girl leaves crying. Suhaana looks at Sid confused and sad. Suhaana asks him that was the girl from his ad and says what did she need from him. Sid makes up excuses that she needed a job. Suhaana tells him that he must be hiding something and this cant be professional and does he have some sort of love affair with her? Sid denies this and says if she has feelings for him he cant do anything about it. Suhaana is angry hearing this but Sid tells her he loves only Suhaana and he holds her hand. Suhaana pulls her hand away in anger. She tells him she is not his fan. Suhaana asks him what the emergency was and why he called her as he is looking fine. Sid tells her he just wanted to see her and thats why he did so. Sid asks her if he cant even miss her. Suhaana gets sad emotional seeing this...

Sorry didnt get a chance to get the precap. If anyone has it feel free to share πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by *Aman_I* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Ishaan Suhana scenes are so adorable!! 😳  Thanks for the update. Edited by SuhaniSonia - 13 years ago
No precap for today's epi...SP is not showing precaps anymore

Edited by shounak-rijul1 - 13 years ago
Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

suhana n ishaan scenes r so cute loved it.

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update!
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update..am sure tht girl is pregnant and tht useless sid is forcing her for an abortion..and suhana jab cheekh rahi thi "ma,badi ma" nobody heard??wierd..
SuShan scene was uber cute...this guy is so very cute i tell u..amol palekar season 2...πŸ˜†
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Suhanna is not naive, she's stupid.  She's jeopardizing her relations at home for this stupid Sid again. This girl never learns and her family lets her off the hook all the time.  Hope Rano gives it to her this time.
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

now I see that radha bua is siding with suhana while rano & others want to talk to her about her behaviour

its surprising to see radha bua change

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanw

thanks for the update

now I see that radha bua is siding with suhana while rano & others want to talk to her about her behaviour

its surprising to see radha bua change

suhaana always has one person or the other on her side to support her mistakesπŸ˜‰
Edited by 111192 - 13 years ago
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx 4 d lovely update.