Abhi's rights: human rights - Page 2

Poll

Should Abhi approach the Men or Guy's welfare group?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kalabhi

who asked abhi to stick around with simi for so long anyway, he should have left her long back. so part of it is his own foolishness and doing . He has become like simi bearing insults, apni khuddari kahaan gayin yaar. human rights ha ha - u stand up for your rights havnt seen abhi do that in a long long time. initially felt sorry for him but now sorry and pity have turned to anger and disgust. Get up buddy walk out of the house with your wife in hand if she is willing to come with u, otherwise leave her to her misery. Abhi is not some abla naari here guys he has a choice- no one is forcing him to stay in KB and bear insults. so my vote is noπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I like that what bothers me is that he refused and did not listen to his dad because he did not agree with him/ So why does he have to stay in KB listening to insane manju and her insults against simi;s wishes,
Simi did not want abhi to stay as ghar jamai and who is manju a god.
I fail to understand why every one has to listen to her.
And why did abhi agreed after knowing simi said no to anuj for abhi becoming ghar jamai. Abhi did say excahnge won't do any good but it will create more problems.
If he knew that then why did he agree.
So true why is he being witness to simi being insulted there. when he has his own house where he can fight for simi  and her self respect.
At this point simi is abla she has to witness all and burn inside. she can not say anything to manju neither can she tell abhi. she is tossed around feeling hurt.
Simi is righful place is in T mansion and abhi should leave sethi nivas and take simi away to avoid furhter pain.
-Shankar- thumbnail
First of all Simi, Neetu and Manju need to go to a physiciatrist first, ok! They need to sort of their mental and emotional issues, problems, and concerns! Then we can focus on Abhi. Maybe he can go to a secluded island somewhere just to relax for a couple of days and get away from the constant rona dhona, drama, doubts, and unnecessary fatigue pursuing Simi ji, her confused mother, and her disturbed sister. After that, he can approach a rights group for emotion abuse...
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shankar-

First of all Simi, Neetu and Manju need to go to a physiciatrist first, ok! They need to sort of their mental and emotional issues, problems, and concerns! Then we can focus on Abhi. Maybe he can go to a secluded island somewhere just to relax for a couple of days and get away from the constant rona dhona, drama, doubts, and unnecessary fatigue pursuing Simi ji, her confused mother, and her disturbed sister. After that, he can approach a rights group for emotion abuse...

shankar I like your answer, But my reply is you can not leave or stay. Abhi is in a bind  he can neither leave simi  nor he stay away from her so he has to suffer it all.
Who in the right mind in abhi;s position will accept such condition from his MIL and live like her slave trying to please her when simi asks anuj that abhi can;t be ghar jamai.
The guy did not stay with his dad because he said simi can not stay.
So why is he going against simi;s wishes now to stay in sethi nivas?
May be abhi needs the treatment too.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ becahra simi ke saath rahekar simi jaisa  ban gaya hai. sobat aisi asar.
Edited by ramas - 13 years ago
Neil-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shankar-

arrey shankar u have got it the reverse way round, simi neetu manju will take years to recover even if they ever. For abhi not to go insane he must get out ASAP tabhi to paagalon ka ilaaj ho sakta hainπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† i like the idea of a secluded island btw maybe we can send katrina kaif to entertain him there.πŸ˜ƒ
-Shankar- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalabhi

arrey shankar u have got it the reverse way round, simi neetu manju will take years to recover even if they ever. For abhi not to go insane he must get out ASAP tabhi to paagalon ka ilaaj ho sakta hainπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† i like the idea of a secluded island btw maybe we can send katrina kaif to entertain him there.πŸ˜ƒ

🀣 kya baat! What an answer!
-Shankar- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramas

shankar I like your answer, But my reply is you can not leave or stay. Abhi is in a bind  he can neither leave simi  nor he stay away from her so he has to suffer it all.

Who in the right mind in abhi;s position will accept such condition from his MIL and live like her slave trying to please her when simi asks anuj that abhi can;t be ghar jamai.
The guy did not stay with his dad because he said simi can not stay.
So why is he going against simi;s wishes now to stay in sethi nivas?

poor chap. i agree. Simi is right on this one. Abhi is becoming Manju's slave and Manju and neetu are poisoning simi.
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes because he is being accused of something he never did