Abhi's rights: human rights

Poll Question :

Should Abhi approach the Men or Guy's welfare group?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
How many of you think that its time Abhi should be approaching the Men or Guy's welfare group for the emotional harassment from his wife and her family?
It can be named as Abala Purush Sanghatan.
wow mesimi good post actually to say i was expecting something like this πŸ‘,s i do think he needs  one like this  ,even the name is good " Abala Purush Sanghatan." but this fellow is so mad in love that he will not  seek their help. 

MY VOTE IS YES
Edited by sayhi2nimi - 13 years ago
Emotional Atyachhar to Abhi from Simi and sethi fly .

Mesimi i voted yes
Edited by ssree - 13 years ago
Nobody from Sethi Parivaar including Simi who also think of her family first then her husband deserve "ABHI". Mesimi I also voted YES.
wow....... voted YES yaar...g8888888...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Yes I do agree with U Mesimi
This is the first time Im feeling very sorry for a male character.
Not just Milli even Abhi is suffering so much at such a young age.He never got any love from his father. Not to mention about his devilish sister Anita😑
Now after marrying Simi he is losing his self respect, is been degraded and ill treated at every point and everyone are trying to find mistakes in whatever he does, when he is very pure at his heart everyone are misunderstandinng.
True Krisha! No one from Sethi family deserve ABHI.
They deserve idiots like Nakul and Bhalla as their son-in-law
part of it is abhi's own doing. He should be aware of things he is doing can be misunderstood by others and make them miserable. especially simi who is always insecure and vulnerable to the emotional atyachar by manju, neetu and anuj. But voted yes abhi is treated horribly by manju which he does not deserve. Simi should trust him but she can't help it seeing abhi with mili. she is also driven and forced  by manju to do which she is avoiding.
Simi always ponders and keep things inside bottle up till it all explodes one day.
I mainly blame manju for it all. She brought this upon her house and in simi;s life.

Please dont defend Simi anymore. She does not deserve to be defended. She will explode on the day Karol bagh closes down. wait till then.
When Abhi invited her over for a chit chat or whatever, Simi should have been there with him by all means. If she cant, she cant complain. \love is always give and take and never take alone. If she is suffering, good for her.
Edited by mesimi - 13 years ago
who asked abhi to stick around with simi for so long anyway, he should have left her long back. so part of it is his own foolishness and doing . He has become like simi bearing insults, apni khuddari kahaan gayin yaar. human rights ha ha - u stand up for your rights havnt seen abhi do that in a long long time. initially felt sorry for him but now sorry and pity have turned to anger and disgust. Get up buddy walk out of the house with your wife in hand if she is willing to come with u, otherwise leave her to her misery. Abhi is not some abla naari here guys he has a choice- no one is forcing him to stay in KB and bear insults. so my vote is noπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
i think he must be careful and think twice before any steps he takes.