Rati Fans Rejoice As She Comes Back:Article

mayurg2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Rati Fans Rejoice As She Comes Back

Thursday, 29 July 2010 01:20 Gia

Rati Fans Rejoice As She Comes Back

Rati Pandey, best known as Nupur from Miley Jab Hum Tum (MJHT), is coming back to MJHT because of the fans' demands. Recently, MJHT revamped the whole show and started a new season in order to garner some TRPs. Quite a few of the old cast was taken out to make way for new members to join MJHT. The move was quite similar to the one that another Star One show: Dill Mill Gaye (DMG) tried in September 2009. Alas though, just like DMG the tactic pretty much failed. Fans were very angry that one of the most, if not the most, beloved character: Nupur was taken out of MJHT.

Again, quite similar to DMG, fans demanded for her to be brought back to MJHT. Many called, emailed, and sent thousands of messages to the MJHT and Star One team to bring back their favourite character. Thankfully, their hard work bore fruit and it has been confirmed that Rati Pandey will be returning back to MJHT as Nupur.

For Nupur and Mayur (i.e. Mayank and Nupur) fans this is great news, because many had stopped watching the show in retaliation of her being taken out. With her return confirmed, many are quite ecstatic and excited. Nupur has been a very unique character of television. While many television heroines are shown to be naive, innocent, quiet young girls (quite similar to Nupur's on screen sister: Gunjan), Nupur has been shown as this very talkative, over the top character who believes in making her dreams come true, rather than just dreaming them. Her presence in the show would always bring a smile on her people's faces.

Nupur's character shared a very unique bond with each of the other three leads of the show, as well as the supporting characters. With Nupur's return confirmed, it will be interesting to see how the creatives explain her existence, and show her relationship with the new cast. Most importantly, many just want to see her with her on screen husband: Mayank. Fans adore their chemistry, and their little "nok jhoks" with each other. One of her trademarks as Nupur was her "by God" statement. After her exit from the show, Arjun Bijlani (Mayank) even commented that he will surely miss her "by God"s. They were definitely missed, but now since she is back, fans can finally hear her say that again.

Cheers to the Mayur and Nupur fans for all their hard work!

Author: Gia I

Telly Tadka

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LittleMissWitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
we r actually sooooo happy!!!!
isliye kehta hai...mehnat ke fal meetha hota hai....!!
ak_sajan thumbnail
tellytadka articles r not allowed
kuhu_cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my happiness knows no bounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mayurg2010 thumbnail
sorry guys i don't know that tellytadka articles are not allowed here.
mods can close the topic.
sorry mods................
anju011 thumbnail
loved the article.
thanks a lot for sharing.
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Article pe article.. This week has to be one of the best weeks of my life!
-Sonali- thumbnail
TT articles not allowed and this article is already posted 😃
Edited by -Sonali- - 13 years ago
awsumgirl thumbnail
I am so happy and excited.....She is back....
reema_arti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yippie!!!!!!!!
thnxx for sharing...