Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maya_Dutt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Rapunzel..

I am Maya and basically an AR/ Arsh fan, I am usually a silent visitor but I liked your post so much that I would like to comment.
The only point I would like to add is from my personal experience as well that because Armaan sees Riddhima in front of him all the time, its very difficult for him to move on.

The person who takes the decision to move on first or break up has already taken the decision and hence some % less miserable phase as compared to other one who has to just accept the decision. 

Even though I was an AR fan, I knew that Riddhima will not chosse Armaan over Sid.. beacuse her character will never allow her to moreover she ha'd accepted Sid before Armaan came in front of her again.
It's just pure concern and care that she has now for Armaan..as one would be much happy to know that your x's pain has been healed is leading a happy life.. am hoping and wishing Armaan get thru this phase quickly

Maya

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Rapz,

Awesome post.....................Well said.

This post is much wanted on this forum.

Riddhima has moved on completely before Armaan came back in her life. Its obvious that she loves her husband soulfully and moved ahead in her Life.

Coming to concern she has for Armaan, is purely a friendly one and always the care we show for our dear ones. The reason is she sees him everyday, feels his pain and loneliness. So she makes sure as friend he is ok. In her heart and soul she is always the Riddhima, who loves her husband Siddhant. Their is no second thoughts on that.

For Armaan.............It is difficult on his part to move on, unless someone comes into his life and wipes the thoughts of Riddhima, I hope that will soon happen with Shilpa being the healer for Armaan's pain. Already she has started her journey of weaving into Armaan's life. Hope to see him move ahead and be happy.

Rapz.............U have written and expressed it so well...........Esp the last paragraph says it all.

Keep going yaar.

mghurye thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dude agree......๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผwell my definition of moving on is similar and I had make a topic about it but noone commented..๐Ÿ˜” But here is how it went

For a love that was as intense and passionate as AR's was, Armaan cannot hit the move on button or simply move on without Shilpa's help.....๐Ÿ˜’ In fact, if left alone, Armaan will follow the same suicidal path Ridz was on...and he will kill himself trying to obliterate the pain in his heart...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Anyways, how do you move on? What is moving on? Well for me, personally I feel that when you fall in loveโค๏ธ with a person you kinda close your heart to everyone else, โค๏ธencompassing only the love you feel for that one person. It consumes you wholly which is why you are oblivious to other people.๐Ÿ˜Š

Now when you are no longer with that person you are left with pain, sadness ๐Ÿ˜ญand a closed heart. Time heals all wounds so depending on how strong the love was, after a while (or years) the pain will go away but your are still left with a closed heart๐Ÿคข. Moving on is about opening your heart to other people and experiencing love again..๐Ÿ˜›

Now in AR's case, will Armaan and Ridz love each other forever? According to me, UNDOUBTEDLY, YES!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠBut Ridz has gotten over the pain and moved on, learning to love another person again..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ No one ever forgets or stops loving their first love and neither will Ridz but she no longer feels the pain of being apart from him. The fact that they are no longer together does not hurt her or cause her pain and she can now live without him! Now she has healed and moved on, forgotten the pain and learned to love someone else..๐Ÿ‘

Now Armaan needs to do the same. ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผHe needs to get over the pain of loosing Ridz and he needs to teach his heart to love again. Some part of him will love Ridz forever, but to move on he just needs to get past the pain of not having her in his life anymore๐Ÿ˜› and open his heart to love...

P.S. Sorry for gatecrashing or stealing your thunder.. I just wanted to combine every MOVE On related idea in one post....๐Ÿ˜›
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent and an Amazing post hun๐Ÿ‘
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

amazing post and you have said so many important and meamingful lines. well said

agree with you:

I sign off with the BIGGEST proof given by Mrs Riddhima Siddhant Modi that she has moved on ' Yahi who lamha hai Sid ' Mere PYAAR ka sabot! The word PYAAR used by her for the first time ' yes sid dint hear it but we did!

yes rids said that i her mind and that is her truth, her love for Sid and that Sid is her reality.

they is nothing wrong with rids showing concern for Armaan, She has a heart, he isnt selfish to overlook Armaan pain and be happy in her own world, she knows Armaan is in pain and it can be disturbing for anyone to see that he is still living in the past and destroying himself.

norzar

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well said Rapz

Moving on comes from the heart and Ridz all she does is from her heart, and thats her honesty and truth, and we have seen so much proof of her moving on, she loves Sid, she smiles, she is content and she is at peace where she is at and who with

She has moved on with Sid, they are for each other and with each other

Yes i agree, she cares for Armaan and will always do so, and she is worried because she knows he has not moved on, and she wishes him wholeheartendly that he does like she has and that will come when someone is with him and beside him

The way Ridz responds to Armaan has to be different coz they are not what they were before, and there is a limit and concerns and care are different kind the one she said for Armaan right now and the ones towards her husband
nikita_88 thumbnail
Rapz Mindblowing post!

Nothing to add but brilliantly said!

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent post Rapzee...Take A Bow Sweetz....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘So true n very much needed Post....๐Ÿ˜ณ
poonamkhandelwa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
amazing..amazing...amazing..how many amazing do i need to add??
u hv beautifully analysed the state of minds of the characters.
so for those who r being on cloud nine seeing ridz concerned for ammy(read arians) . those who r having high bps seeing the same(read srians n am one of them)...take a chill pill n go thru dis post once..
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rapzu der ...Rapchick post?
why are coming so less nowadays? exam going on?