Moving On..........

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

So much ho-hum on this forum about moving on and all that so thought of making a topic and sharing my 2 cents based purely on personal experience!

For me Moving On from a relationship to another is "Acceptance" and acceptance from the heart ' not from the mind! When a relationship fails, for whatever reason, we are left heartbroken'we are left alone to nurse our wounds and there is undeniably a lot of pain that one has to go through! In one word ' you are Miserable! Everything and I mean every single thing reminds you of those moments and those memories and pierces your heart ten times over'no matter who breaks the relationship or whether its mutual or not ' the pain is equal! It is a tough phase would be an understatement'It is an unbearable phase!

So what happens when you move on ' or rather how would you know whether you have moved on from that relationship? Bear in mind that its not necessary that you will move on from a relationship and get into another'My sis moved on from her previous relationship long time back and she is still single! A lot of people have this notion that the moment you get into another relationship, it means you have move on ' not necessarily I say'a lot of times its on the rebound!

Therefore, as I said earlier, moving on is when you accept from your heart that the relationship was a thing of the past ' a beautiful past but past nonetheless! Are there any ground rules that define whether someone has moved on or not? I don't think so'I see people jumping with joy when Riddhima shows concern for armaan' does that mean she has not moved on? NO! Y cant I be concerned for the well being of someone whom I loved dearly once? Does that mean I still love him like that? Hell, no! Riddhima's concern for armaan is only natural'especially when she gets these hints and ideas that he is still suffering! Y does she have to let go of all the memories and forget about armaan completely in order to move on? I remember my ex sometimes and I ve surely not forgotten him so does that mean I have not moved on? It would be ridiculous to even think so! How can you forget someone who was once so special? You simply can't!

Will tell you something bout human psychology ' its easier to move on when the person is not in front of you and you are not in touch with him or her ' it's the way our brain functions! But when the person is right there in front of you all the time, it gets complicated ' especially when you realize that he hasn't found someone like you have and is still miserable!

This is exactly what ridhhima is going thru right now ' she sees armaan everyday'she understands he is alone and thts y u see her making efforts to have a normal conversation with him' she knows deep within tht he has not moved on and is still suffering so it makes her feel responsible for his miseries! The concern is only but natural' Am confused bout the SBS and SBB segment n am not sure whose flashback is it ' in all probability its armaan's FB and when he creates such a scene in the party, ridhhima is disturbed and her attention is on him' because he is suffering and yes it matters to her if armaan is suffering! Not because she is still in love with him ' but because she is in a way responsible for it' she made a choice and that choice cost her armaan's pain! And she can only rest in peace once she knows and is sure that armaan also has someone to nurse him and bring tht smile back on his face ' someone who can teach him to live again!

I sign off with the BIGGEST proof given by Mrs Riddhima Siddhant Modi that she has moved on ' Yahi who lamha hai Sid ' Mere PYAAR ka sabot! The word PYAAR used by her for the first time ' yes sid dint hear it but we did! And its only a matter of time tht sid will too' You don't have to necessarily fall in love with someone else in order to show that you have moved on from your ex ' (as explained bout my sister)' The basic premise is ' you have to open the doors of your heart for love ' AGAIN!!! Thts when you move on ' when you accept from your heart that you are ready to love again! Ready to live again!

Cheers!

Rapz

Edited by rapunzel84 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
A much needed post on the forum
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly..I applaud you for such an amazing post.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.Yes Ridz has moved on opened her heart doors for Sid..but she feels concern for Armaan becoz he is still hanging loose .. AR had something and she will always like to be friends with him but THIS DOES NOT MEAN SHE STILL LOVES HIM
πŸ˜•
MIND BLOWING RAPS.πŸ‘πŸΌ.i just hope people can understand this.........

I sign off with the BIGGEST proof given by Mrs Riddhima Siddhant Modi that she has moved on ' Yahi who lamha hai Sid ' Mere PYAAR ka sabot! The word PYAAR used by her for the first time ' yes sid dint hear it but we did! And its only a matter of time tht sid will too' You don't have to necessarily fall in love with someone else in order to show that you have moved on from your ex ' (as explained bout my sister)' The basic premise is ' you have to open the doors of your heart for love ' AGAIN!!! Thts when you move on ' when you accept from your heart that you are ready to love again! Ready to live again!

Cheers!

COULD NOT AGREE MORE >>YOU SAID IT ALL>.....
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jacobharry10011

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
A much needed post on the forum

Thanks 😳😳😳

shamil thumbnail
Amazing post rapzπŸ‘  πŸ€—
I sign off with the BIGGEST proof given by Mrs Riddhima Siddhant Modi that she has moved on ' Yahi who lamha hai Sid ' Mere PYAAR ka sabot! The word PYAAR used by her for the first time ' yes sid dint hear it but we did! And its only a matter of time tht sid will too

so true.. But I guess ppl who ff the scene will never hear that.. and even if they do, they will give a whole new meaning to the word.
Another thing, we dont have to say "I love u" to the one we love. Its our gestures that mean a lot.

kvva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful !! You really write very well and explain the human psychologie very well. If she does not respond this way to Arman one can easily categorize her as heartless.  In fact, it is interesting to watch these kind of varying relationships in a show rather than  watching just one relationship.
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Such a post was needed. πŸ‘

R's concern of A does not mean that she still loves him. R thinks that she is , in a way, responsible for the pain A is going through. And when you think that you are the reason anyone is in pain, it is natural for you to be worried. A used to be a important part of R's lives, and she has let go. But she knows A has not. She wont rest until she knows A has let go of her, too.

Edited by Akanksha0701 - 13 years ago
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

Exactly..I applaud you for such an amazing post.πŸ‘.Yes Ridz has moved on opened her heart doors for Sid..but she feels concern for Armaan becoz he is still hanging loose .. AR had something and she will always like to be friends with him but THIS DOES NOT MEAN SHE STILL LOVES HIM

πŸ˜•
MIND BLOWING RAPS.πŸ‘πŸΌ.i just hope people can understand this.........

Cheers!

COULD NOT AGREE MORE >>YOU SAID IT ALL>.....

Thanks so much 😳😳😳
well those who dont wanna understand will never do but i shared it coz i have gone through the motions so its easier to relate when something like this happens in real life too...

Riddhima moving on is evident...when she smiles at sid, when she looks at sid, when she talks bout sid, when she thinks about sid... and yesterday she even spelled it out for us! so dunno what else is needed! And you can apply the same rules to armaan and figure out that he is not over ridhhima yet... In fact - the way armaan talks bout riddhima or thinks bout her or looks at her is exactly the same way riddhima does that...for sid!

rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

Amazing post rapzπŸ‘  πŸ€—
I sign off with the BIGGEST proof given by Mrs Riddhima Siddhant Modi that she has moved on ' Yahi who lamha hai Sid ' Mere PYAAR ka sabot! The word PYAAR used by her for the first time ' yes sid dint hear it but we did! And its only a matter of time tht sid will too

so true.. But I guess ppl who ff the scene will never hear that.. and even if they do, they will give a whole new meaning to the word.
Another thing, we dont have to say "I love u" to the one we love. Its our gestures that mean a lot.

Thanks shammyy 😊
yes its not important to say it out loud...when one heart feels the other understands...and SR's Souls connect at a level that their own physical being would not comprehend it 😳😳😳

rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kvva

Beautiful !! You really write very well and explain the human psychologie very well. If she does not respond this way to Arman one can easily categorize her as heartless.  In fact, it is interesting to watch these kind of varying relationships in a show rather than  watching just one relationship.

Thanks a lot 😳😳😳

Exactly, when she doesnt think bout armaan, ppl call her heartless and its really not normal also... how can we not think bout a person who was once the center of your whole universe...it would be ridiculous to say that ridhhima can forget armaan! or stop caring for him for that matter...as i said, she will not be at peace with herself, unless shilpa takes that baton from her hand and assures ridhhima tht armaan is no longer alone.. just like armaan passed it on to sid, ridhhima will pass it on to shilpa...beautiful!