Users

Frequent Posters

krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: jacobharry10011

loved ur post πŸ‘ πŸ‘

My favorite part

awww..then the Corridor scne..the two angels seem to cherish the past Night..wic is surely so close to their hear ..coz the beautiful surprise they gv other wid their words n heartmelting gestures n the sweet smile on their face reflects dat...wasn't riddhima luk'g so beautiful there wid so much peace in heart...i loved the way Sid held her fingers..oh its a beautiful gesture...cute ina way...it's said the way to ur heart is thru fingers as their fingers touch..their souls meet...a mark of acceptance n then continue waliking..n 4 Riddhima her beautiful B'day has already begun last night ...wid more surprises cum'g .....

thx alot Jaan..
I'm Glad u liked it
ya..i als loved the Corridor scne..the two seemed so at peace  aft wat happ last night..seemed to b rejeviunated..😳
amazing postπŸ‘ 

i just cannot stop addmiring sid today at all, he is a man who has so much love for his wife, that he is ready to wait for her for forever, and the way he covered her up, WOW!!  he did not cover his wife up with the cloth but he covered his wife honor up, as a husband sid did the right things and i am proude of him. and ridz must be thinking what in the world did i do to get a husband like this, she was almost to tears and was ready to breakdown seeing her husband kindness and his way of showering his love on her, ridz knew what she wanted but she also got to know that until she wants this night to come without her uncomfortableness he will never touch her, he will keep is distance until she herself is ready to break the boundery between them. and the way he said that just to prove your love you don't need to do this, it shows that just one gestures from his wife will be enough, all this is not necessary b/c he knows and she knows that she loves him. he is fine the way she is, and he loves her like that. this is our sid.

Siddhant - Riddhima......HAVE BEEN PORTRAYED AS

SOULMATES BY THE CREATIVES AND THE KIND OF

JOURNEY THEY HAVE HAD ,

THEY DESERVE TO BE TOGETHER - [[

THEY HAVE BEEN WITH EACH OTHER THROUGH THE WORST AND THE BEST.

THEY DEFINE A MATURE. LOVE STORY IN A MARRIAGE

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
todays epsiode, ur words - everything is beautiful!!! I am completely Siddhima-fied!
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode is SidRidhima personified!!
With every passing day I am learning to love them more and more.
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi Ria,

Awesome post..............Loved it.

Siddhant is definetely one in million, That guy makes us to love him more and more with simple gestures and his simple ways. He is not a filmy guy who can turn around things and make his life easier, he is one among us, thats the best part of Siddhant. Siddhant Modi is a winner for sure.

Keep going yaar.

sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

Hi Ria,

Awesome post..............Loved it.

Siddhant is definetely one in million, That guy makes us to love him more and more with simple gestures and his simple ways. He is not a filmy guy who can turn around things and make his life easier, he is one among us, thats the best part of Siddhant. Siddhant Modi is a winner for sure.

Keep going yaar.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘
πŸ‘
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Great postπŸ‘

Siddhima love is PURE & DIVINE...

Luv Siddhima ❀️❀️

kingdeep thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was completely SR episode....their love n understanding will now grow even further...
nd the best line was

Yehi wo lamha hai sid...mere pyaar ka saboot..tumhare liye...