Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JShukla thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
giggle giggle......... silly smiles.........that has been me after watching Sidu and Ridu today.

Oh boy! Sid has got the willpower of steel and patience of a mother........

And dont forget the corridor walk in Sanjeevani! OMG....... hee hee........... kahin Keerti aunty ne dekh liya to........lonavala bhej degi dono ko punishment pe😉
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanchal_c

i loved ur post,and i am not gng to bash anyone here but sometimes i dont understand jennifers expressions.maybe her character is not so comfortable with sid,she always leaves me wanting for more from riddhima to sid in terms of expressions and reactions.i want her to be the old ridz to sid i mean the nice ridz who had loved armaan i want her to love sid even more,it might take time but i hope it will happen and if she already does then i dont see it in her expressions.

Thanks Aanchal.😳😳😳😳😳😳.....Aanchal, The Riddhima we see today is Siddhanth's Riddhima and she is a changed woman. She is no longer the starry eyed girl who had fallen in love with
Armaan. She has changed and her expressions are deep and intense now, they are not romantic, coy or shy because she is no longer the old Riddhima. Her expressions to Sid do speak volumes.

nikita_88 thumbnail
Nitzy I love you 🤗but I love your disclaimers more! 😆 Though I am not "normal" - I think I can post here 😆

Siddhant and Riddhima, Riddhima and Siddhant, Siddhima - I never thought I could love them more but so true they make me fall in love with them even more by doing something so heart warming that you can't even explain how they are do jism ek jaan.

Riddhima was ready to give herself to Sid, she was nervous and she was shy, anyone would be, it is a big step in any relationship. She done what she done as proof of her love and that is a big thing, she knows that this is the ultimate proof and she was ready.

Sid 🤗 That's all I can give him and that is a hug, I swear, he can make fire cry!

Siddhima - For me they were the cutest the next day in the hospital when they were walking along the corridor brushing hands, they were so comfortable because their relationship had taken a huge step forward and they both knew where they stand. I think them holding hands was so much cuter than anything - the small gestures that count and it was so nice to see.

As for Sid -🤣 such a Batameez! Pushing away all his wife's advancements! Hmmm...I think he needs a book apperciate your wife' love towards you! 🤣

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome, awesome post Pocu !!

Lines of the epi for me:

"Yeh woh lamha hai Sid, mere pyaar ka saboot."

"Chaahe kuchch bhi ho jaaye, main hamesha tumhe pyaar karunga."

Those two lines said it all. Their love for each other is so evident in every breath they take. They don't need words to express what they feel for each other.

And the corridor scene was ADORABLE. The way they just softly held hands and smiled at each other, the happiness they derive from just being with each other..........that kind of a bond doesn't need words.

Again, today they reminded me of that line:

And then my soul saw you and it kinda went, "Oh, there you are. I've been looking for you."

Lovely, lovely post Pocu !! 🤗

-Aditi

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mknageswari

sid hats off to you..... i liked sid act because he didnt force riddhima while he ready to wait for her.... 👍🏼 👏 this is our siddhima .... the soulmates 🥳

Thanks.😳😳😳😳😳😳.... Sid has never forced Riddz for anything and this is why Sid has evolved into such a great human-being. How else do you think a wounded ,bitter and broken woman like Riddhima  fell in love with Sid?
jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poco i loved ur post as usual
-Preru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

So, well-written Shilpa. 👏....Yes. Sid is waiting for the day when Riddhima runs into his arms and looks at him and says - Make me yours. 😳.....until that happens Sid will not touch Riddhima. And then, they ask us why we love SR?😆

Awwwwwwwww.... Thanks ... Was just trying ... you know 😉 . And i believe that day is not very far. For all people who fear that Riddhima has still moved on ... Ah well a girl is ready to give herself away for a guy, just prove her love for him. How much more do you want her to move on?? She cares for Armaan, and thats casual ... But Sid's love has filled her heart and that too in an irreversible way. It's a pure marriage for god damn sake, stop doubting it.

I am avoiding questions about why we love SR and how much pure they are and all ..you know .... Lame questions are not worth any answers.
Edited by shilpa mehta... - 13 years ago
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post!

It takes a profound person to understand SR bond. They are truly a class apart and by the day Time and again they prove it for you.

Loved the part where you have noted that Sid acting high and mighty when Riddhimma takes the first step.
Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great post! Loved it!

Todays episode was more than what could have expected!! I m glad that the consumation didnt happen coz it means we get to see more of sid ridhimas interaction with each other... More episodes of them coming closer... More nakras of coming together... n more passionate uneasiness...!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful Nitz!!!
Bottomline is Sid & Ridz can do whatever under the sun when they are with each other and they will take their own sweet time!!!😊