12/24 KB Written Update - July 27th, 2010

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

12/24 KB Written Update - July 27th, 2010

[Video Part 1]

12/24 KB

RS advises Simi, "Simi dear, please talk to Mili first. I don't think this is the right time to talk to Abhi. Because if there is even a bit of truth in this matter, then this will wreak havoc on us." Simi is dismayed.

Simi and Abhi are in their room. Abhi is facing the mirror and combing his hair. He says to Simi, "What do you think? How will Mili feel when she'll find out that I have surprise for her?" Simi looks gloomy. Abhi feels that when he is overjoyed, he is unable to control himself. He wants to make sure that Mili does not have even a hunch that Vishal & family will be attending the party too in the evening. He also joyfully comments that he is smarter than Mili and will be able to keep it as a surprise for her. Simi just glares at him. Abhi walks close to Simi and expresses that after Mili leaves, the whole house will change. He quips, "Because in the whole house, she is the one who chatters the most. It'll become peaceful." Simi continues to glare. Abhi continues while packing his handbag, "Trust me! I'll be delighted to see Mili happy. Poor thing has suffered a lot at such a young age." Simi begins to ponder. Abhi finally notices and snaps his fingers to get her attention, "Good morning! I've been blabbering for a while but you are not responding or reacting at all. What is up, Simi ji?" Simi tries to look pleased. Abhi thanks her. He immediately remembers that he is running late. He begins to leave in a hurry but reminds Simi to leave by 6:00 PM so Mili will try to plan her engagement party on her own and she won't doubt. "People will be amazed by the great pomp this evening! After all, I've planned it." Abhi leaves happily. Simi ponders.

In the Kitchen, Simi is crying. RS consoles her, "Simi, dear, crying will make you weak. Remember one thing in life dear. Whenever circumstances are such then only one thing can help. Faith! Just like the faith that your mother has in Goddess, the faith that I have in myself, the faith that I have in my children, and the same faith which helped me parent my children." RS also expresses that he can never even imagine in his dream that Mili can do such a thing. He believes it is completely irrational to even think such a way. "As soon as Vishal enters her life, she will forget everything and get busy dreaming about her future." RS wipes her tears. Simi expresses her anger upon herself about how could she even think of Mili like that. RS advises Simi to remain strong and listen to him as he wholeheartedly trusts Abhi. "After all, faith shall prevail." Simi looks pleased. RS requests her to serve him with hot tea and snacks.

In the living room, Manju ji is cleaning up and Mili is setting the dining table. Mili says, "Ma, Simi di must be very happy since Abhi has organized a party for her." Mili begins to praise how wonderful Abhi is that he keeps everyone happy. Manju glares then interrupts, "Listen, stop this nonsense. I have something important to tell you." Suddenly, RS interrupts and asks Mili to go and check on the caterers. Mili leaves. RS angrily says, "What are you doing, Manju ji? Simi, Abhi, Mili, they are our children. Think rationally before you say anything about the three of them." Manju retorts that she does not have faith in Abhi. RS replies, "Your suspicion is nonsensical. You know how hard Abhi has worked with Simi for Mili's marriage. I request you not to interrupt the joyful occasion."   

[Video Part 2]

12/24 KB is getting ready for the party. The house is well-decorated. Mili is setting the snacks on the table. Neetu enters and just looks at Mili. Mili wonders where Omi is. Neetu tells her that he is down with fever so he is resting. Neetu hugs her mother joyfully. Anuj, Anita and Anusha arrive. Mili is delighted to see them and informs her mother. Manju ji welcomes them personally. RS greets Anusha and asks about Mr. Tarneja. Anusha informs him that he had to attend a meeting but will join in afterwards. Anuj begins to take blessings from his father but RS ignores and gestures Anusha to have a seat. Anuj is disappointed. Manju tries to cheer him up by welcoming him. Abhi joyfully enters with a cake. RS is very happy to see him. Anita is noticing carefully. Neetu wants to know the flavor of the cake but Abhi advises her to wait patiently. Mili gets impatient and begins to open the box to look. Abhi holds her hand to keep her away. Manju & Neetu stare disappointedly. Abhi tells Mili to wait. He asks for Simi. Simi joins them. Mili wishes her with, "Surprise!" She is still under the impression that this party is for Simi. Abhi gestures the family to go with the flow so they don't give away the secret that this party is for Mili. Mili wants to know the occasion. Simi says, "We are all together. What more can we ask for!" Simi and Mili hug. Everyone is happy to see them except Anita. Abhi sneaks to the side and gets everyone's attention. He opens the main gate and the band enters, playing drums. Someone is hiding behind a bouquet. Simi takes Mili closer. Mili looks confused. Abhi is dancing ecstatically. Suddenly, the person removes the bouquet from the face and it is Vishal. Mili looks surprised. Everyone is delighted to see Vishal & family. Simi notices that Mili does not look happy. Mili seems shocked. Vishal offers the bouquet to Mili.

[Video Part 3]

Mili accepts the bouquet. Abhi takes Mili's hand and places it on Vishal's hand. He says, "Let me give you an advice. Don't let him run away now. Keep a hold of him." It is a joyful occasion. Everyone look delighted. Mrs. Mathur asks Mili to forgive them. Mili smiles. Mrs. Mathur comes close to Mili and hugs her. She is very happy to have Mili as her daughter in law. Manju tells Mili to take their blessings. Mr. Mathur agrees and says, "It all happens due to God's will." He advises Mr. & Mrs. Sethi to prepare for the wedding in 5-6 days. Mili looks shocked. Manju happily says that they are ready. She requests them all to have a seat. Mili walks to a corner. Vishal follows and asks about her well being. Mili says, "Did you know about this?" Vishal agrees, "Actually it was Abhi's plan. He wanted to surprise you." Mili stares at him in shock. Vishal wonders what's wrong as Mili is speechless for the first time. Mili excuses herself. Vishal looks on. RS notices and tells Abhi to take care of Vishal. Mili goes into a room and looks emotional. RS comes in and consoles Mili. RS wants to know whether Mili is happy.

[Video Part 4]

Mili agrees that she is happy. RS questions, "Then the happiness should show on your face too." Mili tries to smile. She says, "I didn't expect this so suddenly." RS responds, "This was all Abhi's idea. He wanted to surprise you and I agreed. He is amazing." RS advises Mili to come out and talk to Vishal. In a little while, they'll start the engagement ceremony. Abhi comes in and tells Mili that everyone is waiting for her to start the ceremony.

The ceremony begins. Everyone look delighted except Mili. Mili picks up the ring. Vishal holds his hand up for Mili to place the ring on his finger. Mili is reluctant and stares at Vishal. Everyone looks confused and disappointed.

PRECAP: Neetu is talking to Simi. She says, "Di, it was not only about Mili's marriage. The questions and fingers are raised at your marriage too. The faster you understand, the less will be the suffering."

Thank you, friends, for reading the update. If you enjoyed it, please hit the LIKE button below this post.

Edited by Prestigious - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U for wonderful update😊
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for an amazing & detailed update!!
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the beautiful update
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that precap does not look too right. something is definately wrong. thanks for the lovely and detailed update.
sauris thumbnail
Thanks for the update
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i want everything about  abhi   and milli to end soon....