Jo bhi hota hai acche ke liye hota hai :) Siddhima

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Erm.. Sorry if my post disappoints many.. Including SRians😕 But just that I have always said whatever I felt😕

------------------

So Sid asks her in a funny note or say in a casual tone, that do something which proves that u r mine forever..😳.. What's wrong in that? Apparently, nothing😊 ALL husbands of the world have the right to ask so.. And that also in such a marriage, which have undergone through such BIG hardships and turmoils..😊I dont blame Sid for asking such stuffs.. It's basic human nature, if u love someone, sometimes insecurity becomes an inevitable part of it.. in SR love-story it is kinda normal..

But my ques is, how fair is it to ask for proofs from a wife like Riddhima?

1. Riddhima - the wife who initiated their marriage and forced Sid to get married to her on their wedding day when Sid wanted to back off..😭

2. Riddhima - the wife who kept on running behind her husband when he was mean rude mad at her..😊 She never lost patience and kept running like a mad lady 😳

3. Riddhima - the wife who gets drunk and confronts Sid not to say I love u to her.. Tells Sid how long she had been waiting for him to say that.. a wife who even in her subconcsious mind, keeps on thinking abt Sid..😕..

4. Riddhima - the wife who can easily tell Sid that it's him who taught her the meaning of love..

5. Riddhima - the wife who gets mad at Sid if he doesnt pay attention to her..😆

6. Riddhima - the wife who acts all Bossy with Sid and claims Modi house as her private property..

7. Riddhima - the wife who can tell and predict each n every action of Sid even when she is not witnessing him directly.. ( Sid's punishments 🤣)..

For all these - I really dont think Riddhima needs to prove her unadultered love for Sid anymore .. Sid u stupid boy😡 But what she did in precap😳 I dont think she needs to prove her love anymore.. Being a woman, I can say this is the ultimate thing that a woman can do for a man.. Surrendering herself to someone.. And that's possible ONLY when u worship the person from the bottom of ur heart..😳 It heIps a relation to touch eternity..😊... Now for me, it doesnt matter now if they consummate or not, Ridz has already proved her dedication and love by surrending herself to Sid..😳 Sid is gonna realize that next epi.. And I bet, their c-nyt will be just a matter of time.. Becoz with this step of Riddhima Modi, she has crossed the ULTIMATE hardle of Siddhima relationship.. Jiske paar karne se, aage ka raasta sirf ujala hi ujala hai😳

Thanks Mrs. Modi, for such wonderful stuff, with this, Sid will be assured forever, and you are ONLY his.. And.. You two can touch divine love in near future....😳

---------------------------------

Everyone knows whose fan I am.. So I sincerely ask my fella ARians not to make fun of urself by posting ur weird and meaningless nonsense comments... And SRians.. plz be kind to me.. as u know I love Sid..😳 But was hurt.. If I were in Ridz's place, I would have given him nice lecture wrapped up with a Fataak..😳 Ridz was too kind to remove her clothes.. 🤣
\\
Guddi😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome post
LOVED YOUR WORDS
LOVE SIDDHIMA
nikita_88 thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Guddi I am going to give you a Fatak! 🤣🤣

Nah! Fabulous post!

I love how you just proved Riddhima's love to Sid so simply and also stated that there was no need for such an action but I don't think Sid would have been too pleased with another Fatak and now Riddhima can't force Sid to break his promise to her, of her also being angry and him making up for it 😆

But like you said C-night or not Riddhima has given herself to Sid and that is what only a woman in love can do! ☺️

Nice to see a post from you!
battu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice Title & A Nice post Hun 😊

will like 2 see Sid saying (tumhe prove karne ki zaroort nahin hai Riddhima ) & Covering Ridz with the cloth😊 (Frm my point of view ... no offence)😊

Sid n Riddhima 4ever
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
fine I am an ARian...but wholly agree with you...
First time I am siding Riddhima...but still Sid was right in his own place....He too has given a lot to make this relationship work....
I just wish he would have had a self dialogue wherein he feels happy that Ridzy chose him over Armaan...and he doesn't need anything more from her to show her loyalty...Would have enhanced the cuteness of his character..
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
When Sid the word of proving her love to him, he was not thinking of Ridz  bold step. It is a normal converstaion between two couple where he opened hi heart. Like Sid says he has been running after her and doing things to make her smile ( after they patched up) but in turm Ridz is not doing enough so Sid uttered those words.
Donot worry by wearing the gift given by her husband she is only making him feel wanted and important. It is a natural behavior for the wife to wear the gift given by her husband ( if he had gifted her a saree we would have wanted Ridz to wear it only this time Sid has gifted her a sexy outfit and wants her to wear it).
And if husband cannot gift her sexy outfits then who will ? Obviously not her Ex.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
nah u r r right yaar and u know i have a feelign siddy won't do anythign lmao haha but again i don't think he meant that but rids want  it seems like this but wither way m happy and wow yes u r right it's lways rids who proved time and again she's only for siddhanth modi in this janam
p.s in a way m happy that whatever it'll be rids is startign it leaving no question about her not being happy and forced into it
incredible81 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

awesome post...

Sidhimma forever...

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Awwwwwwwwwllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... my Guddookins! I love you, baby ! You always bring out this tangy , naughty but innocent flavor of SR in your tamarind posts. Sid is such a nikkama , i tell you! He phaargaat how Riddz has kept on proving herself over and over that she is SIDDHANTH-CENTRIC?....GRRRRRR! I tell you Sid has naughty thoughts in mind but Riddz ka maha-naughty gesture will throw him off the edge... i mean , it is totally unexpected. But that's SR for you.... all sugars and spices rolled into one.

DHAMAAKA POST.

Love and luck always,❤️

God bless you. 🤗

Gudiiiiiii........WHAT A POST YAAR

hats  off to u gal

u r bk with a bang

hv already read it thrice at a stretch

seriously

SRians r just MINDBLOWING writers

ek se baad ker ek sab ke sab