Vote for the perfect husband - KRISHNAAAAAAAAAA

luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hiiii friends

here is a poll on indya.com to vote for the perfect husband material , the options being
krishna
anmol (frm bidaii)
ishaan (sgp)
mihir (bidaii)
naitik (yrkkh)
plzzzzzzzzzzz vote for krishna .... my sincere requst to pratigya fanzz too as dis is a comp btw serials n v are a part of same BIG family
KRISHNAAAA IS LEADINGGGGGGGGGπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

http://hotpix.starboxoffice.com/votehotpixstars.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_jaani thumbnail
krishna is no  perfect husband material 
n pratigya is no  perfect wife material

will vote for krishna because i love arhaan as krishna
luv_kriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_jaani

krishna is no  perfect husband material 
n pratigya is no  perfect wife material

will vote for krishna because i love arhaan as krishna

noo yaar , for me n MANY others they r da perfect husband - wife couple of the WORLD ... coz being totally diff frm each other , they understand n compliment each other quite well just dat circumstances never give them a chance to behave lyk one .... wat bat krishna??? there were tyms wen he did behave rude wd her but besides dat watevr he has done for his wife , i thnk he is THE IDEAL HUSBAND (all dis i have written excluding my luv for him) warna to tareefon ka kissa kabhi khatam hi nahi hoga
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sorry yar, can't vote for a guy who abuses his wife no matter what the reason is!
if the poll would have been for the actor Arhaan, then I would have certainly. but it is for Krishna... 😊
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
still time for him to b purrrrrrrrrrrfect hubby................... πŸ˜†
luv_kriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkmystery

sorry yar, can't vote for a guy who abuses his wife no matter what the reason is!
if the poll would have been for the actor Arhaan, then I would have certainly. but it is for Krishna... 😊

how can u forget all dat he has done for pratigya???? he laways took care for her , always wanted her to b happy ... wenevr he abused her , it was only becoz pratigya hurted him (be it hunoeymoon tym or these recent epsidoes) ... nd da only way he shows his anger is by abusing but HE DOES accepts his mistake n tries to rectify it evn if he dusnt say sry ... gusse mein to sab out of control ho jaate hai par this poll is for the perfect husband material , he left his house for her , cut his hand , fought wd his OWN family , tried evry literally EVERY possible way to make her happy (par wo to pratigya hai!) , wrote her name on his HAND!!! ... how cute is dat??? ... alwayssss supported her , stood by her in times of need , atevr pratigya is doing now despite of such zooish in laws is only coz of krishna's support , isnt it???? then how cum he isnt the perfect husband???
dkmystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_kriya

how can u forget all dat he has done for pratigya???? he laways took care for her , always wanted her to b happy ... wenevr he abused her , it was only becoz pratigya hurted him (be it hunoeymoon tym or these recent epsidoes) ... nd da only way he shows his anger is by abusing but HE DOES accepts his mistake n tries to rectify it evn if he dusnt say sry ... gusse mein to sab out of control ho jaate hai par this poll is for the perfect husband material , he left his house for her , cut his hand , fought wd his OWN family , tried evry literally EVERY possible way to make her happy (par wo to pratigya hai!) , wrote her name on his HAND!!! ... how cute is dat??? ... alwayssss supported her , stood by her in times of need , atevr pratigya is doing now despite of such zooish in laws is only coz of krishna's support , isnt it???? then how cum he isnt the perfect husband???

I've seen better people so he isn't perfect for me.. let us not get into how he abused her when she merely shook hands with some one and insulted her in public, how he threatened to bury her alive when she spoke the truth, how he deals with her for sleeping with first then listening for what she has to say... no reason is valid for abuse, slaps!
let him improve his ways, then I will vote for him.
luv_kriya thumbnail

I've seen better people so he isn't perfect for me.. let us not get into how he abused her when she merely shook hands with some one and insulted her in public, how he threatened to bury her alive when she spoke the truth, how he deals with her for sleeping with first then listening for what she has to say... no reason is valid for abuse, slaps!
let him improve his ways, then I will vote for him.

usne gusse mein bahot kuch kaha hai , hum b kehte hai par kya usne aise ek  cheez ki hai???? NEVER , gusse mein bolne aur karne mein bahot farq hota hai!
nvs main krishna nahi ki aap k maathe pe bandook rakhke vote karwao , its totally ur wish , par agar vote kar deti to accha hota coz krishna ho yo pratigya , i want to c always pratigya show on top!πŸ˜›
dkmystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_kriya

usne gusse mein bahot kuch kaha hai , hum b kehte hai par kya usne aise ek  cheez ki hai???? NEVER , gusse mein bolne aur karne mein bahot farq hota hai!
nvs main krishna nahi ki aap k maathe pe bandook rakhke vote karwao , its totally ur wish , par agar vote kar deti to accha hota coz krishna ho yo pratigya , i want to c always pratigya show on top!πŸ˜›

exactly, i too just put my pov to tell why i won't vote, n gladly most of the times he was stopped by a 3rd party so we can say that he didn't do anything!
wanting to see one's fav show on top is good but for that I can't support something that i don't appreciate!
an_jaani thumbnail

u are right ...this is a abusive marriage.
krishna has abused his wife ...n i dont support him for those deeds
n pratigya has abused her husband too....Emotional abuse
Emotional abuse leaves few physical scars. Its victims suffer no broken bones, torn flesh or spilled blood.
Still, those wounded might describe it as the most painful and destructive form of domestic violence