pprr thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Geet was running with her suitcase thro the staircase. If she is preggy is it possible?
She is very cooly climbing the window, throwing herself on Mann(i.e., when Mann pulled blanket towards him & she came along with the blanket).
Madame Director PL look into these points.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uzmakhan thumbnail
lol!
true!!!
from any and every angle geet doesnt luk preggy!

Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I second that...even I forgot that she is preggy..lol..jumping from windows,running around,falling wherever possible...n the list goes onπŸ˜†
crazee4maan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HAH! yeah..the CVs are REALLY realistic when it comes to ALL OTHER ASPECTS of this show..so maybe the CVs are giving us a HINT through all of geet's stunts and actions that GEET really ISNT preggers..what do you guys think? I mean if you think about it, everything in this show is planned and played out soo perfectly. The timing of each and every part of the show..and how it progresses. There is NO WAY that the CVs could make such a HUGE mistake in not considering GEET as pregnant when shes running around doing all these things. They shouldnt include these actions such as the running up the stairs with a packed suitcase full of clothes lol..even i myself cant carry such a thing that easily LOL. So yeah..i think its a CVs HINT to us? your thoughts...?
mymeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Humare saath saath yeh CV's bhi pagla gaye hain....Geet being Preg...itna utchal kud😲....keeps on jumping here n der... also  in yest episode....wen Maan comes to meet Dadi Maa...Dev tells that bro raat ke 3 baje hain....n yest they showed it's 2 o clock...hehehe bichare bhul gaye...neways not a big prob if they keep on continuing with der Rocking Maaneet moments...then it's ok...Bade Bade shehron main aise chote chote baatein hote rehte hai...πŸ˜‰
cxw1065 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She's pregnant not ill!!!
Pregnant women keep working in fields, and even in major cities, pregnant woman keep working until 36-38 weeks gone.

They've shown Geet as maybe 6-8 weeks gone.

Everything she's done is entirely possible.

The truth is, is a pregnancy is meant to be, pretty much nothing will cause a miscarriage; if a pregnancy is not meant to be, nothing can save it, at least not early on.

I'm sure the CV's haven't actually put any thought into this, but for once they are right--- pregnant women can do pretty much anything they want to!!!
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Reg Geet's pregnancy, we all are still wondering..There are some people who don't go through the morning sickness and other troubles of pregnancy, Geet could be among them.
If she isn't sick she can work, dance and climb on stairs etc, climbing a staircase doesn't mean one will have a miscarriage. For some people they can play games too even in their pregnancy.. For her bump to show, it might still be abit early. In three months for most of the people, in their first pregnancy the bump might not come out. so Geet being pregnant with all her activities isn't a mystery. It happens in real life as well 😊
InnerPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hahaha true...superwoman Geet. I know this is a bit out of topic but i was wondering where did she get the feather to tickle Maan with?
missamazing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Geet's pregnancy can be seen the "problem " and one of the most important "issues" in this serial - by cvs 4gtting this is completely FOOLISH N UNREALISTIC!!!

Okk by now geet must be almost 3 months - she should be having morning sickness (most do)..going to doctors for checkup ...1 scan by now...

BUT the cvs r showing geet jumping through windows...runing up n down....falling..bumping...stressing..carrying heavy loads..etc etc...CMON WAKE UP CVS..4 ppl saying that this is NORMAL - boii it isnt...

Pregnant woman work - but they would avoid things that geet is doing...they also eat heatly...going doctors regularly n have rest!!

This is where the serial is FAILING (most indian soaps fail)...this is the truth n i dnt understand why people think im talking harshly becuase this is the REALITY - n im sorry if its hard to DIGEST!!

Miss Amazing x

rose_love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srkads

Humare saath saath yeh CV's bhi pagla gaye hain....Geet being Preg...itna utchal kud😲....keeps on jumping here n der... also  in yest episode....wen Maan comes to meet Dadi Maa...Dev tells that bro raat ke 3 baje hain....n yest they showed it's 2 o clock...hehehe bichare bhul gaye...neways not a big prob if they keep on continuing with der Rocking Maaneet moments...then it's ok...Bade Bade shehron main aise chote chote baatein hote rehte hai...πŸ˜‰

haha even i noticed 2'o clock,,, blooper