Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pjyo

oh it was the best days of doordarshan television with out starplus destroying every thing --i used to wait for udaan ,maalgudi days ,bhaarat ek khoj ..when she came back as ips officer her father played by vikram gokhale was so proud 👏 👏 i was so happy to see her dreams come true 👍🏼 --those were the best days on indian tv 👍🏼

yep...i too used to wait for these shows.....and all these serials... Udaan, Malgudi Days and Bharat Ek Khoj had such nice Title musics/tracks...do you remember....it is nice to hear from you first thing..... yep..Vikram Gokhale had played the role very nicely...plus, the training days of the protagonist were so nicely shown.....they inspired you...unlike the crap that we are being served today....am highly frustrated ..... dont watch these serials....just manage with the updates.....dont have the patience to bear half an hour ordeal daily...a go through at the written update by our hard working updaters is enough for me....

had i to first watch the episodes on a daily basis, and then, also reproduce them here as written updates, i would have been banging my head against the strongest wall........
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
I really have nothing to say about Anandi's non education. That girl really never had her priorities right. Its not the first time that she gave up studies. At Daadisa's behest, she had burned her own books. I think the onus lies with Khajan, Bhago, Bhairav and Sumitra. They should have insisted that Anandi study. But they didn't seem to care, so now Anandi is a buddhu gawar. Serves her right! Gudiya will come back edcuated and she will feel jealous and cry in front of kanhaji, or her puppet dolls.🤢 Even grown up, the character of Anandi seems as irritating as ever. Jagya as before seems full of promise though. I used to love young Jagya, his natural mistakes apart, he was very sensible and acted like kids his age would. The older Jagya has no resemblance whatsoever to the young one, but he seems mischievous and its too early to tell abt his character.

thk123 thumbnail
 1 question..anandi  doesnt know engilish.. but i think phooli continued her study , & she studied with jagya... than if jagya can write  letter in english than why can't phooli read it?  😕 & what was that   its very  difficult english  & all..  if anyone know little bit english , anyone can read it simple letter..its not smthing rocket science.
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: thk123

1 question..anandi doesnt know engilish.. but i think phooli continued her study , & she studied with jagya... than if jagya can write letter in english than why can't phooli read it? 😕& what was that its very difficult english & all.. if anyone know little bit english , anyone can read it simple letter..its not smthing rocket science.

Phooli might have studied in HIndi Medium...Even, Jagya's handwriting suggested that he was not very fluent in English and used it only occasionally.......maybe he too wrote the letter in English just to impress/tease Anandi.....
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update..i agree..all tht teacherji and bhairon did to help her become an independant person went down the drain coz of her stupidity...every single argument,every single small victory tht these two characters had has been totally wasted by the puppet talking chick..she was at home,wid full freedom to do whatever she wanted to do,and it isnt even as if her parents dint want her to continue studying..last time she had been sent home,khajan and bhago wud insist on her studying..and now this tulsi part two decided to let all those sacrifices go waste..it irritates me to see the tele shows depicting such characters,who in their quest to be all sacrificing end up screwing wid the dreams and aspirations of the ones who care for them the most..now when gudiya is back having finished her studies,this chick will sit in a corner and cry to kanhaji abt her bad luck...tho she invited the trouble..
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
I think Phooli is in on the joke, so she is refusing to read the letter saying she can't read it..The plan is to have Anandi approach Jagya to read the letter I think...
What lesson will people like Suguna and Anandi teach their children? That at the first sign of trouble, sacrifice your studies?? Such a wrong message.

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you.

I don't watch BV regularly but found it interesting after the leap so watching it now. Can anybody tell me the little girl that went with Anandi to the fair, is she Guli? I mean who is Guli? I remember Phooli being mentioned in previous episodes when I watched it, but not who Guli is in the show.....

Anybody give some help to who Guli is?

And if that man was Jagya, who wouldn't give the letter, then he seems to have the Anandi characteristic eyebrow from Avika! Would be funny if it was him. 😆
Edited by sattvik - 13 years ago
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Gulli is the daughter of Anandi's childhood friend Champa. Champa had eloped with her BF who dumped her later. So Champa was ostracized by the villagers as characterless. She died at childbirth.

It looks like CT's are only focusing on Anandi-Jagya romance track and not the social issues that made the show a hit in the first place!