Dill Mill Gaye

Beautiful siddma

pparth7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow i loved today's episode specially the typical husband wife nouk -jougk.And the precap is such a mindblowing.The curiosity is on its peak i can't wait for tomorrow.
I think that ridz may come with something unexpected,like wearing the lingrege But then sid will stop her assuring her that he can wait and she can take as much more time as she want.Then this may result into a sweet sr confession.I think ridz should at least say I love you to sid.As we have felt it but never heard from ridz mouth.
What say you SR friends and FAns

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

nice topic, the precap ws indeed the highlight, lets see what rids does,

rids actions are again and again proving that she loves sid

norzar
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I knw yaar...I'm so excited 2 see 2mrrw's episode...I just hope something good happens and I really want Ridzi to say ILU 2 Sid...we knw she luvs him..he knws she luves him...she knws she luves him...but she should at least say it once...yes actions speak louder than words but still the words need to be heard...I hope we get to see SR confession again...nd then SR romance maybe their C-Nyt..... 😉    😍    😍    😉

I liked that Ridz herself noticed what she said abt armaan and then looked at Sid and noticed his subtle expression

This is what is called good communication. Words are not required.;;

yet again it shwos how much sid overpowers rids, how much eh affects her, how much he means to her

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
I agree yaar. I cant wait till tomorrows episode. I hope Riddhima confesses to Sid wearing Sids gift and then we get to see their C-nyt😳😳😉
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its the first time we will get something from ridz.she has always been shy about her feelings and now she will be open coz she really Loves him and does not want to lose him at any cost 😳
battu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice noak jhok between husband n wife ... SR 4ever !!!Edited by battu87 - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

its the first time we will get something from ridz.she has always been shy about her feelings and now she will be open coz she really Loves him and does not want to lose him at any cost 😳

exactly.............this is Siddhant's Riddhima............
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i hope riddhima confess her love to sid baby 🤣
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvarti

exactly.............this is Siddhant's Riddhima............

Absolutely 100% agree with you. Couldn't have said it better myself.