update 26nd jul 2010: Neeraj meets Sandhya

Poll

Who do you think gagged LIP?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
FV picks up where he left off, and says that when it's realized that his daughter may have married the wrong guy, that too seems like a crime.  The scene then shifts to Yuvdhya's house

Yuvdhya's house

Neeraj agonizes over the fact that Sandhya is married to Yuvraj: although he sees it and knows that this love was just one-sided on his end, he can't reconcile himself to the fact.

Sandhya comes out of the bath, drying her hair, and Yuvraj gives her a rose ❤️ Sandhya thanks him, and Yuvi tells him that everybody is waiting @ breakfast.  Sandhya mentions that she's used to doing pujas b4 eating, and Yuvi is happy, and tells her that he'll take her to do pujas first, and then join everybody for breakfast.  He asks her whether she'll have any complaints to the gods, and Sandhya tells him that she plans to thank them for giving her such a wonderful family & hubby ❤️ (This scene b/w the newly weds was beautiful - apologies to you Neerdhya fans)

They are headed to their puja room, when Neeraj sees them from upstairs.  He notices how good they seem to look together, and how happy Sandhya seems to be w/ Yuvraj, and that he should be happy for both of them (okay, so I'm starting to like Neeraj as well)

Murder investigations

At the station, the inspector notes to Mohan and Jagdish that Maruti held the key to Shyamrao's murder, but now, he's gone.  One cop Patil thinks that's all avenues to the investigation are closed.  Inspector says that while that may be, this confirms that there is a major conspiracy behind the murder. (Ooooh, conspiracy, I like that - makes for a more gripping viewing 👏)  He asks Mohan his opinion, and Mohan agrees.  Mohan then asks him whether he can return, since he's been away from his office for too long.  The inspector allows him, and adds that he knew that Mohan was not involved in the murder, and that's just been proved.  Plus if needed, they have his address & phone#.

The inspector then stops him, and asks his assistant Shinde to get it.  Shinde opens a drawer and takes out a cash bundle, and the inspector hands it to Mohan.  Mohan asks him what it is, and he tells him that it's what he had paid the wedding videographer for doctoring the video.  Mohan accepts it and apologizes, and the inspector tells him that he understands 😕 but warns him not to repeat it (cops are this easy? 😲)

Yuvdhya's house

Yuvi's mom brings his dad some prasad, and tells him to have it.  She notices that he hasn't had his tea.  He tells her that he was thinking something, and didn't get to have the tea.  She asks him what, and he says that since Neeraj came, he seemed pretty sad.  Previously, he used to always be very jovial, but not now.  She tells him that everyone noticed the same thing, but it's nothing much to worry about.  He's probably tired after a long journey, and once rested, he'll be the same old Neeraj.  She then asks him to join them for breakfast.

In his room, Neeraj is front of a mirror assuring himself that from now on, there are no stresses in his life - after all, Yuvraj is like his bro, and since he's always happy @ his happiness, why not @ his wedding?  He decides that he's very happy, and since Sandhya is now the bahu, whatever respect she gets from others, she'll get from him. 👏  He also promises himself that he'll lock that pic of Sandhya that's in a corner of his heart.

However, Neeraj then goes to the dining table and tells them that he's not hungry.  He says that they may have noticed how stressed he was, and they are right.  He tells them that the girl he loved and wanted to introduce to them - is now married 😭

One of the girls asks him who it is, and he rolls out a pic of Sania Mirza 🤣  The girls laugh, and say that she had been engaged to Shoaib Malik, and Neeraj tells them that she had to b'cos of publicity 🤣 (Neeraj, you might have done better had you shown them a recently married TV actress or someone 😆)  He then tells them that Shoaib Malik came out of nowhere & hit a century, while Neeraj was clean bowled (Neeraj, if you've seen him lately, he can't bat to save his life, and has probably married b'cos he doesn't have much future in the team, and needs to start living a celebrity life, if he doesn't already)  He then asks for that pic to be strung up in his room (Neeraj, might be a better idea to use some Russian tennis beauties)  He then joins them.

Yuvraj & Sandhya now join them, and sit.  The sisters tell them that they missed Neeraj's antics, and Yuvi says that anything to make Sandhya happier.  Neeraj says that now that he's here, he'd make sure Sandhya always smiles, and that brings a momentary frown to Yuvi's dad. Neeraj adds that he's invited all his friends to the party to celebrate Yuvdhya's wedding.  Neeraj's dad is annoyed, and tells his bro that he had asked for it to be cancelled due to the murder of Sandhya's dad, and his bro apologizes, saying it had slipped his mind, but he'll call everyone & cancel. (I don't like this guy - while I understand that guys can be instinctively insensitive, this guy seems totally tone deaf to the mood in the house, particularly Sandhya's mood) 

Sandhya intervenes and asks chacha-ji not to do it, since everybody will feel bad (no Sandhya, everybody will understand that due to a tragedy in the family, there ain't a will to celebrate.  It's better to cancel than hold a party where you're forced to contrive your happiness)  Her FIL disagrees, saying that nobody will feel bad, given these circumstances, but Sandhya says that they can't change what happened - while she will always feel the loss of her father, life goes on.  She also says that wherever her father is, he wouldn't want that b'cos of him, any marriage related rituals in his daughter's sasural is incomplete.  Her FIL concedes, saying that they'll have this, not b'cos of their prestige, but b'cos it'll help her get over some of the grief over her father (I really like her FIL) Everybody is touched by Sandhya's gesture.

Later, Sandhya is sitting on a swing chair, and Neeraj comes and joins her.  He tells her that he only knew about her father's death today, and felt really bad about what he did, and apologizes.  He tells her that she has to be a strong girl, and come out of her grief for her father (it'll happen, Neeraj, but it takes its time) She will have to resume enjoying her life like she used to.

Yuvraj overhears this and asks Neeraj whether that means that he knows Sandhya?  Neeraj denies it, and says that he heard it from others, that's how (I don't like this - Sandhya now either has to tell Yuvi the truth and embarrass Neeraj, or cover it up and lie to Yuvi)  Yuvi then tells him that whatever he's heard about Sandhya, he has to make true, and making Sandhya happy is his responsibility (Yuvi, you're the hubby - forgotten already?😆)  Neeraj agrees, goes to Sandhya and asks her to laugh @ any of his jokes, no matter how lame, or else Yuvraj will beat him 😆 Sandhya laughs @ the request, and Neeraj is triumphant @ his first success.

Roya's house

Rohit throws some legal papers in front of Shradhya, telling her that these are the legal documents to her father's property, and he wants all that in his name.  Shradhya is pissed @ his attitude, while he tells her to go and get it signed by all her sisters (Nice job, Rohit, in letting your 4 SILs know what a jerk you are.  I just hope one of the other 4 hubbies decides to be a jerk & prevent a signature, so that this cannot be turned over.  Also hope that Rohit's family comes under the microscope)  Her FIL then speaks for the first time, telling her that if she can't get all the signatures, don't bother coming back.  She is shocked.  Rohit & his father leave. (Shreya, do what your FIL says - dump that place)

Yuvdhya's house

Sandhya is asleep on Yuvi's couch, and Yuvi's mom remarks that it's not even 8:00pm.  Yuvi asks her to let her sleep, since she's managed to sleep only after so many days.  Her father agrees and they all leave.

Some time later, the clock strikes 8:00, waking up Sandhya.  She is embarrassed to have fallen asleep, thinking others might have a negative impression of her.  She calls out Yuvraj, but no one answers.  She gets up and calls for Yuvraj & mummy, but no one answers (seriously, they ought to keep someone nearby, since they know they have a blind bahu)  So she gets up and gropes her way through room after room, and enters another room (this is like the promo scene).  Then finally, she enters a room which resembles a dungeon, still calling out for Yuvraj.  A gagged woman (maybe the LIP, except that this time, she's wearing a blue sari) turns and sees her, but can't say anything. She manouvers herself to be in Sandhya's way, tripping Sandhya, and catching her hands in trying to make sure her hands touch the ropes tying her hands.  Sandhya asks who is it, and why ain't you saying anything? 

Just then, another hand taps Sandhya's shoulder, and she gets scared, and asks who it is, while the gagged woman looks on helplessly.  (Wonder whether all this was a dream?)  The FV then says that there are some crimes that conceal love, and when that cover is blown, then the crimes behind the concealment of that love become clear (he is probably alluding to Neeraj's love for Sandhya, and while he may be partially right, so far, Sandhya has nothing for Neeraj, and given her willingness to marry Yuvi, she seems happy w/ him.  Although it is a bit shocking that she was left the living room alone, w/ no one to help her when she needed it.)

Precap

Sandhya is on the phone w/ Sakshi, saying that she's fine, but Sakshi ain't buying it from her tone.  Neeraj is protesting @ something, while there are split screen scenes, one w/ RR and another w/ LIP.

Comments

For me, watching Sandhya is like watching Sudha (from Jyoti), minus the heartache 😊 (I just love how everybody is kind to Sandhya)  Can see how anyone will want her - blind or not.  I'm glad that Neeraj has decided to be a well-wisher of Yuvdhya - so far, Yuvraj has been very nice to Sandhya, so still don't want that disrupted, even though I do sympathize w/ him for not getting Sandhya b4 she got engaged & married.  Other thing - I love how this story is now a combination of love stories, murder thrillers, and some abused spouse thrown in.  Not too boring - while watching the show during a saas-bahu confrontation may be embarrassing, watching a murder investigation akin to a Matlock definately makes it more watchable.

Mohan might have just have done well to keep Shreya w/ him, if he's going to stay in Mumbai to help w/ his FIL's murder investigation.  It's a bit ghoulishly funny - she's @ her sasural, while he's @ what's left of his - helping uncover his murder.  Incidentally, I think he's innocent, and the real murderer of Sadanand is still @ large.  FV noted how he lies habitually w/o meaning to hurt people, but it was unbelievable that he could lie to the cops and get away this lightly.  Hopefully, he reforms - I like him, & don't want to see him in trouble later.

Today's episode was rather dull, except @ the end - while I agree that Sandhya, Neeraj & Yuvi are the leads, I was disappointed @ nothing of Jayita, Aditshi or Shreya.  Hopefully, they'll show more of them tomorrow.  I hope that Shradhya asking the sisters to sign away their part of the property won't be the only time they come together, and I also hope that Savita & Sakshi advise Shradhya to fight, and that nobody advises her to be mahaan and just give them what they want.

The final scene - seems to indicate that both the murders so far are plotted from Sandhya's sasural, not Shradhya's, Shreya's or Savita's.

Episode rating: 👍🏼
👍🏼

👍🏼: Sandhya & Neeraj, Mohan coming clean
👎🏼: Rohit's father's ultimatum to Shradhya, the final scene
Edited by Vrisha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*yawns*

*sigh* I've had NO time to watch any episodes today.. Which is why I love your update! 😃

I will reply in detail to what I think of this episode tomorrow in the EDT. But for now I just have one question - WHO changed the LIP's dress?!?! 🤣
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Fivr

Should we start calling her LIB - Lady in Blue, or should we vary it depending on her sari color everyday? 🤣

I really wish they'd reveal their real names.  Also, RR sits glum @ the table, looking suspicious, and nobody thinks of questioning him?  This really looks bizzare.

From the responses above, looks like people think Yuvi's dad is behind the murder of Sandhya's dad, and his agents are behind the murder of Maruti.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Vrisha

Fivr

Should we start calling her LIB - Lady in Blue, or should we vary it depending on her sari color everyday? 🤣

I really wish they'd reveal their real names.  Also, RR sits glum @ the table, looking suspicious, and nobody thinks of questioning him?  This really looks bizzare.

From the responses above, looks like people think Yuvi's dad is behind the murder of Sandhya's dad, and his agents are behind the murder of Maruti.

I replied in the EDT about this.. 😆